"Buddy" disappears off-screen and so can't support you

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "Buddy" disappears off-screen and so can't support you

• Has anyone else experienced this?

So I’ve summoned a buddy, and then the screen zooms in such that the buddy is now off-screen on the right side (there is still time available on the countdown), so he’s basically not doing anything the whole time he’s been disappeared.

Any way to fix this?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@optimuspig This happens to me but he is still shooting at things. Just off screen. Your buddy is shooting when this happens right?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade – not that I can see. All targets seem to be intact when my TF reaches the parts where the buddy should have been shooting.

I’ll try to pay closer attention next time this happens.

Anonymous

@optimuspig Actually there’s a glitch going around where they don’t shoot at all. This happens to me sometimes. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that it happened when you were zoomed in.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade – hm, that’s possible. Either way, it’s not a good thing.

Anonymous

@optimuspig Exactly. The whole point is to have them help you XD.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

on the level where you have the portal things to speed up and slow down time i summoned my teammate and then he didn’t run with my character, he just stayed still. couldn’t turn into a car or call him in (the bar around the character didn’t go down, and the game acted like he was already in) but energon attacks (airstrike [they need to buff that, even with airstrike three(!!!) it barely breaks glass :P], emp, shield) were all fine

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cheekyorth – “on the level where you have the portal things to speed up and slow down time”

???

Never seen this. Is this Android or iOS?

???

Red7827
    @gulgor0

In the newest update, the forest area (not that one on south-west) is redesigned and now it has portals that truly speed and slow down time. Update is actually Android-only, but i guess it will hit the App Stores too soon.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@optimuspig i’m using android and one area has levels with portal that your character runs through and it doubles speed or halves speed of everything. if you ran through the double speed then the half speed then it would go back to normal.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So much stuff to wait for on the iOS version ….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum "Buddy" disappears off-screen and so can't support you

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.