BP Is just visual glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum BP Is just visual glitch

• VIDEO

Finally reproduced the visual glitch regarding black pearls after 2 weeks of attempting to get a video of it. A little embarrassing using the gems to finish, usually I’d go back and do the 3 rounds again, as that was such a bad last playthrough, but totally worth using the gems as I finally got this on video and can stop worrying about it every day.

TIP: The best way to avoid this glitch is apparently to try to get it on video, was getting quite frustrated lol.

You can see I have 10,210 BP to start, I got the 100, and the 20 for the hat, leaving me at 10,330. The visual glitch gave them all with the hat, so while it appears I didn’t receive the 100 I clearly did as well as the 20.

There may be others who experience a different glitch where they don’t receive pearls at all or such, but I’ve yet to see a video of it or SS showing the main screen before and after proving it’s more than a visual glitch. I trust people to be able to count, though it can be tricky to keep count, I myself was convinced it was more until I actually wrote it down.

~Angry Prince
    Angry Birds 2 Daily Players (AB2DP)

VIDEO

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hey @ryan-kochie !

Thank you for providing a video and giving a constructive explanation to a bug in the game! We’re definitely trying to eliminate as many of them as we can, and the more help we can get from our players the better!

I can happily tell you that this bug has been fixed for the next update and you will hopefully not encounter it again. You can expect the update to roll out in about a week.

Thank you again!
    /Hank

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum BP Is just visual glitch

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.