Blast from the Past Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

@jimmy-necessary I guess you have missed the point of this event. Unicron appeared here (much) more than usual. See also the picture at the start of this topic.

@moifirst I know that Unicron was suppose to appear in this event more often than he usually does for events, but that doesn’t change what I said in my previous post because other players (including myself) had very few Unicron runs. So if Unicron was suppose to show up more often in this event, why was he, instead, not showing up at all for some players?

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

I had A LOT of Unicron runs, unfortunately I couldn´t manage to “kill him”… NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE @#%&* TIME with my Lvl 15 EGL even though I have achieved this is the past regularly (7 out 10 times). WMT day was the worse, I kept on getting hammered by Unicrons flaming pigs and by the WMTs.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Random means random…. so by way of definition each player will get different number of runs with Unicron.

If each got the same number it would not be random but programming X number of Unicrons per Y number of runs.

@droversdog Unicron’s appearances in event runs stop being random if those appearances occur too frequently, especially if his appearances become predictable. Being random also means being unpredictable, and if a player is able to predict the frequency of Unicron runs enough to leave his/her competition in the dust, that player will then have a significantly unfair advantage over other players.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I got my Sideswipe back! Thank you Rovio support!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.