Blast from the Past Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

• The Blast from the Past event has started. Blaster is available jn the token exchange. They also have accessories for Blaster, Soundwave, and Soundblaster.

The Instruments of Destruction are the bonus squad with a x4 bonus. You get 2 bots. This is a 6 day event

IMG_0706.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Remember how Rovio messed up the tokens and promised to give them to us later? It actually worked! My tokens were waiting for me, all 400 of them

Joel
    @joel687

I feel no need to go for overpower for any of these 3 bots, so I will go for sparks and the one accessory I don’t have. I could use a break after the last event. Plus, all the gold/purple crown Soundwaves are going to be really annoying

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No apology tokens for me. I haven’t done the hard update yet.  I wonder if that’s why?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, just realized that they’re automatically in the event panel.

I’d thought they came from the news feed, like in the past.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1 is balloon pigs. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 2000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 4000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 10000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 16000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 30000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 50000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 100000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 200000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 300000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 400000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Scratch that. They changed the levels.

Scratch the scratch that. Soft update appears to have fixed them.

Phillips
    @phillips

@millforce2k They must be expecting a lot of purple crown Soundwaves. As those token levels are normally for ALL pigs not just balloon pigs.

Joel
    @joel687

Forget what I said earlier! I am totally going for overpower! I just did 4 runs, two with Unicron. I reached 25,000 points and received 2,000 tokens for my effort. It should be easy to do overpower at this rate!

@millforce2k
    – They changed the token reward system, and your formula isn’t going to work. I can’t tell you the levels since I jumped up so quickly

Joel
    @joel687

I wonder if the whole event is meant as an apology from the messed up event. I am wondering why the token levels are so much higher than normal…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’d already earned 1,500 tokens before I realized that the Challenge tokens had been re-scaled.

300 tokens is the prize for hitting the 10,000 level.

I’m still not going to bother with Overpower, but I should easily be able to get all the sparks today and take the remainder of the week off.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Thanks. I thought something was amiss. I was supposed to get 1500 tokens, but at 3560 now. Will definitely get Blaster with minimal effort.

Anyone have the first few levels? With two Unicrons, I’m about to hit 30k for 100 tokens. I think we will see Unicron frequently since they said to watch out for him on the event screen.

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 with 2 Unicron runs in your first 4 sounds like the Blast from the Past is not only Blaster but when Unicron was first introduced in You’ve Got the Touch and he regularly showed up..

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m glad those tokens showed up. Blaster is one of the only bots I want. I’d like another shot at Sideswipe. I did one recharge and I’ve made a nice dent. I may pour all my sparks into the two bots I’m using. I’ll be late as I’m going to a game Saturday.  I’d like to get him and accessories. I just upgraded my silo so I should be getting some gems from farming mats more.

Joel
    @joel687

Here is what I remember

2000 points is 100 tokens
    ???
    5000 points is 500 tokens
    10,000 points is 300 tokens – thanks @optimuspig
    ???
    30,000 points is 100 tokens – total 2,000
    50,000 points is 100 tokens

Joel
    @joel687

It seems like there may not be a lot of tokens to earn by continuing today. However, they still have the full rewards for finishing in certain ranks. I know all the Soundwaves out there are going to clean up, but I also know they can’t do anything against Unicron. I might keep going just because of that.

What is up with token payouts for the score milestones. They seem to be going down to lower payouts as the scores get higher. When I noticed this, I had just reached the 300 token score milestone, and the next one said I would 200 tokens. I reach that milestone, and the one after it said 100 tokens, it was at this point, though, that I left the game to recharge its batteries. But what gives? Shouldn’t we be getting more tokens than the previous payout amount with each successively higher score milestone, not less tokens?

fumuthabeotch
    @fumuthabeotch

Mine just changed to the 50,000 prize being 0 tokens. Why do I play this game anymore. JARSU…

And of course it’s the one time I can actually hit some amazing scores. Just had 2 Unicron runs in the 16,000 range.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

My Soundwave may be useless against Unicron, but his partner, energon grimlock is more than a match for him.
    I’m glad I can use Soundwave again, I missed him for a while.

Joel
    @joel687

So, this just happened. Look at the prize for the 50k level

IMG_0708.JPG

Joel
    @joel687

After seeing that, I restarted the app, clearing the memory. It showed the next token level as 63 million tokens. I did a recharge to get there before Rovio figured it out, but no luck. I got nothing

The next token level is at 100k, with the token award being 0

starscream
    @starscream

Yeah I just completed the 30,000 threshold to find a big long number starting with a 6 as the reward for 50,000 afraid to hit it now. Guess they’ve messed up again.

On the positive loving the higher tokens over 6 days even if we can only go to 50,000. I don’t have Blaster so works great for me as I skipped the last three characters as 10,000 tokens was way to high.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So does this mean we’ve achieved Jarsu Maximus?

Asen_77
    @asen

This is not normal ( if we consider game till now as normal ). Start to play with 1800 tokens reward from previous event ( didn’t grab anything then ). After that start first run – and what Unicron. Ok kill him and reached almost 10k. Till now I didn’t see the tokens points. Then start second run – and what second time Unicron. Total point earned 20k. Then just send one look to tokens – 3800 total. Next level is 30k with 100 tokens reward. Tokens reward for leaderboard are the same – 1000 for first place, 2-nd and 3-rd 500 tokens and so on. In that case I will not spend any tokens for now, just to see what can be collect at the end. I need only accessories for Blaster, sparks and if this pointing continues probably some overpower. We will see what is going on with this event. Is this new type pointhing system that gaves more to smaller gamer? Is this JARSU?

My previous post is not showing up.

I am going to attempt to repost here. If I cannot, I will instead try posting it into the Sideswipe Event forum topic.

moi
    @moifirst

If this is some kind of apology of Rovio/Exient, I would like to thank them.
    I hope that this will last for all 6 days, but my (not so good) memory tells me that somewhere it has been said, that this will only last for the first (half?) day.

So enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.