Big Green Missile?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Big Green Missile?

• I encountered one of these in a Pig City level.

It was extremely slow moving, and I managed to destroy it before it hit.

Anyone know what happens if it does hit you? Damage, or some other effect (like the red missiles turning you into a washing machine)?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@optimuspig I’ve had one hit me once to see what would happen and just wow. No washing machine but it does HUGE damage. If you encounter once shoot it down at all costs ( Unless there are some gold blocks around :) )

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Sounds like good advice, thanks!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

This is how a Green Missile looks like. Encountered it twice once I blew it up which gave me 50 coins!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2jfg50p.png

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I had a chance to take a close up screen shot of the big, scary green missile…

green missile close.jpg

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Didn’t do much damage to me, for some reason.
    AFAIK only Grimlock or galvatron can shoot it down cause their shots are instantaneous, though maybe you could get it with other robots by aiming in front of it or something?
    Correct, gives 50 coins when shot down.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Oh that green missile and I have not encountered that one as yet but I’m not in Pig City yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Now when you shoot a Green Missile you get 100 coins!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

Did it go up? I haven’t noticed, since it shows up at the end of a run, and I haven’t been making it very far as of late ….

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Yes, the green missile was first introduced in the January Update and when destroyed it gave 50 coins but in the April update it was reduced to 30 coins just like the Red Missiles but in the latest update it gives 100 coins when shot!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In the January update, it never showed up often enough for me to try killing it, and I’m pretty sure that EMPs weren’t killing it then either.

When I updated in April the frequency of the Big Green Missile increased a lot, I was getting it at least once in almost every Pig City node run. And finally EMPs could kill it as well, which made life a lot easier. I think they also decreased its destructiveness at that time.

Anonymous

@optimuspig Yeah now I don’t think it even does damage. I dont see one health bar of my bots health go down anymore. Before it was so powerful it made my bot jump in the air when hit.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So now these guys move in a fast spiraling trajectory rather than homing in at extremely slow speed.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

My level 14 Soundwave/Lockdown cannot destroy the big green missiles. I have to strategically call in the buddy, otherwise I waste the Goldbrick plus-up.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The green missles no longer appear

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They do, they’re just different from the ones that we used to get. They’re slightly smaller, a lot faster, and they now spiral around instead of tracing a basically straight path. But they’re still the only type of missiles you encounter in Pig City.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Since they changed them they can kill you now as before they never did,

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Big Green Missile?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.