Big difference between my level and class

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Big difference between my level and class

• I used to play Epic about two years ago. About a month ago I started playing again.

I see that there have been a lot of changes.

The problem lies in the fact that I’m at a decently high level (began this time at 25), but most of my classes were around 5. I have managed to get a few up to around 20-21 through the Eagle’s nest, but the process of grinding for snoutlings kept pushing my player level up higher. I’m currently level 58 with a weak mastery. Oh… and most of my weapons are low level and the golden pig mainly gives me stuff that’s just as weak.

This is a problem because I get completely slaughtered at Wizpig’s Castle. Completely and utterly destroyed. Not even a glimmer of hope. He chews me up and spits me out and pours hot sauce on my skeletal remains. (Not literally, but you get the picture)

I don’t have the red key, so a lot of potentially fun areas are locked off.

So yeah…

Is there a way to increase my Mastery and weapon/offhand items levels without increasing my bird level (which makes Wizpig even stronger)?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You’ll need to participate in events to gain more mastery or keep grinding Snoutlings and buy mastery at the dojo. That works just as well.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Big difference between my level and class

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.