Beware – Another glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Beware – Another glitch

• Another “new” glitch today.

If you get a Feather Frenzy event flash up for x amount of hours, and then complete the daily challenge (a rarity these days for me), you get a 15 minute feather frenzy.

Now the first glitchette is that really should have x4 on feathers for the 15 minutes but don’t.

But the big one is that after fifteen minutes the feather frenzy ends……. and that includes the big one that should be running for hours.

Its incredibly poor/lazy coding (and testing) by Rovio.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Wow!

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I had a feather frenzy that started yesterday afternoon (01/12) and lasted for 24 hours.  I totally forgot that it was happening and logged in after it had expired.  I wish i had remembered.  I probably would have been able to upgrade 3-4 birds.  Oh well.  Hopefully it won’t be too long before there is another one and that it lasts longer than 24 hours.  There is nothing wrong with dreaming 🙄😆

Buster
    @doulgas

There was a time when the feather & pearl frenzies lasted a couple of days or more. Now they seem to be 24 hours or less.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I ran into that same glitch when the 15 minute FF first appeared last month.

Ever since getting my account sorted out, I’ve lost the 15 minute FF.

garethw
    @garethw

And here’s another glitch – which may well have been around a while.

600 black pearls is a yellow card (epic reward)

850 black pearls is a magenta card (magical reward)

go figure.

Buster
    @doulgas

What’s the significance of the card colors?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Beware – Another glitch

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.