Best Lucky Coin class?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Best Lucky Coin class?

• Paladin, Bard, Skulkers, Thunderbird, or Sea Dog?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • bouboule
    @bouboule

To me, Paladin is the best class in the entire game (moreover he’s cheap compared to the other LC classes).

I know some people like the bard, personally I don’t. I prefer keeping high healing abilities with the princess or the druid.
    Skulkers and Sea Dog are awesome when combined with the right birds, but I lack experience with them as I can only use my friends’ ones. But each time I used them they’ve been awesome.

I tried thunderbird for the first time yesterday. I thought he was just a mage that traded a bit of base damage on both abilities to reduce the defense of the target by 25%, so way too expensive. Actually he was really nice, the shield that damage enemies affect all the birds instead of one. Combined to the 25% thing, the enemies were taking huge damage.

A combo thunderbird+skulkers+druid should be devastating, first turn you use skulkers special ability on Mathilda to poison all the enemies whereas the thunderbird uses the shield thing. Second turn Skulkers uses their ability on themselves so that all enemies take 30% more damage, thunderbird attacks and Mathilda heals. third turn Mathilda keeps healing, thunderbird attacks, Skulkers use their ability on Chuck. Repeat that cycle until enemies die (that shouldn’t be long, especially if you have the robots for Skulkers). Note that this combo has some weaknesses, you have no way to purify your birds outside Mathilda’s rage move, and if you have an enemy that strikes hard repeatedly on one bird, the Druid won’t heal him fast enough.

Another nice combo : Paladin+Lightning bird+Sea Dog
    Paladin protects Sea Dog, use Sea Dog ability on the Paladin, and make Paladin attack (and so Sea Dog) with the lightning bird speed of light. Next turn you’ll attack twice with Paladin and 3 times with Sea Dog, pretty nasty. Avoid this combo if your enemies can attack the entire group. The lone bosses that hit hard one bird every three turns are your favourite targets.

Paladin hands down is the best class. He does quite a bit of damage and his healing ability is invaluable. He can protect a bird you may not be able to heal completely and I can’t tell you how many times that has saved a bird for me. With his naturally high health compared to the others, and attack and healing abilities, he can be practically unkillable. Best of all, it’s the cheapest one! What’s not to love?

I would say I personally like the bard and Skulkers as close seconds. I have these three lucky coin classes so far.

The bards healing is constant and consistent on all the birds which is nice, but not useful against enemies that dispell (looking at you, Tiny Snowpigs) as they’ll remove her healing aura. Becuas she heals overtime, you can generally let her keep hitting instead of constantly healing. When facing pigs at my level or higher, though, I would use Druid instead since Druid heals more all at once. I do really like the added bonus of the 15% stun chance. With a stunning weapon, she puts the piggies to sleep quite often.

With the right birds, Skulkers are awesome. They can make Druid Matilda poison an entire group, use it in themselves to give an entire group 30% bonus damage, lower attack power on everyone with the cannoneer, etc. They do nice damage and with the 30% bonus, they can kick some piggy behinds pretty well.

I’ve gotten to test the thunderbird and he will be my next one I buy personally since I use Chuck the most often between him and Bomb. He is kinda like a souped up Mage, but he does a lot of damage with the extra 25% damage bonus to a target pig and the all bird shock shield. I agree on the use with Skulkers being a deadly duo, I can’t wait to do that myself.

I’ve tested Sea Dog too with friends bird and he does a crazy amount of damage and the gang up ability is awesome, especially on those big bosses since you’re essentially getting a fourth hit on them and it’s very powerful. You do have to keep his health up to maintain that power, but it shouldn’t be a problem in most cases.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Best Lucky Coin class?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.