Best black bird in the game

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Best black bird in the game

• Hi everyone!

Who is, in your opinion, the best black bird in the game? Does anyone know what stays behind the “thunderstorm” super shot of bomba? Is there any 5* black bird that has a super shot as wide as Carson’s one?

Thank you so much, have a nice day!

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Putte
    @puttekula

Nope, Carson it is.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I really like Carson. Currently the only 5* black bird I have is Dr. Probotnik but I haven’t used him much as I’m working on leveling up Carson. Next will be Bomb, provided I get him during the event. I believe Zain has a large super shot like Carson as well, but he’s 4*. I don’t have him =( But I want him SO SO bad!

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I have Dr Probotnik but I am really going after Bomb this weekend. I want him bad as he is the original Angry Birds. Chuck and Red are waiting for him.

Clashino
    @clashino

I have Zain and he doesn’t have a wide super shot, I’m sorry for destroying your dreams ahaha

Btw, I really think that the black “faction” needs an high-damage 5* bird. I have Byron, Dutch and Dr. Probotnik and none of them is a “killer” bird. They’re just support birds in my opinion

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Got Bomb this morning on 10th premium egg. However I need to boost Bomb up to level 30 or so before he can go into the flock. Dr Probotnik has the poisoning thing, let see what Bomb can do.

Clashino
    @clashino

Until lvl 60 bomb is GREAT. High damage, good super shot count down, I love him.

After level 60… One evolution is again a support bird, and the other… NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THE OTHER EVOLUTION’S SUPER SHOT DOES! The description says: “Anyone can enter the thunderstorm, yet none may leave”. What does it mean?!?!

DeadPulse
    @deadpulse

A giant metal cage litterally falls down and whatever is inside or if a bird flies inside it, is “trapped” for the rest of that turn unless you bounce back out. There’s a somewhat tiny opening to get in and out.

DeadPulse
    @deadpulse

A cage litterally falls from the sky and creates sort of like a temporary barrier with a small opening sort of like the scientist pigs but the cage does not rotate.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@clashino Yeah I got Zain yesterday and he sure doesn’t have a wide super shot. Is there another black bird that has one? I swear I borrowed one once that had a wide super shot and wasn’t Carson… I thought it was Zain. I was mistaken. =( I still love Zain though lol

Clashino
    @clashino

@deadpulse Do you find this ability useful or is it bad?

@metztli013
    As far as I know there’s no other birds that has a wide range as Carson. I have Dutch, Byron, Dr Prob, Bomb, Zain, Kowalsky and Carson and no one of them has it. They are all below lvl 60 though.

DeadPulse
    @deadpulse

@clashino I don’t have bomb myself. The ability seems sorta pointless to me.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Main goal for me in this game: Collect the original 5 angry birds and I have 3 already.

The other birds are just novelty for me. The clan I am in wins all the clan events for the last few weeks.

Anonymous

@metztli013 One of Zain’s super evolutions is Extended Crit Bomb, which does increase his blast radius, almost up to Carson’s range. Although, it depends on if you’re willing to sacrifice Insane Crit Bomb to get it.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@partshade Thank you! So I’m not as crazy as I thought =P

Clashino
    @clashino

@partshade thank you!

@metztli013
    sorry mate, my Zain is lvl 20, so I didn’t know that ahaha

RemixFTW
    @remixftw

I’m on a 5x multiplier with bomb and very close to the 125 shard reward

why do people have better luck than me :(

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Moments ago I got BOMB again at 7x. This time the plain old Bomb as opposed to the shiny version I got at 10 tickets when the event started. I can now have 3 black bird in the team if I so choose, or maybe I will throw the shiny one into the plain one. Tough choice.

Yes it is true that you can get the same special event bird more than once in the event.

RemixFTW
    @remixftw

I think Zain is the best black bird because of insane critical hit bomb.

It can do 14K+ DAMAGE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Best black bird in the game

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.