Auto Play

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Auto Play

• I know the AI is pretty lame, but this one takes the cake.

My current favorite trio to play the arena is Rain bird, Druid, and Rogues, so I’m trying to mastery them up. I’m playing CRC on auto play. In the final round, all you need to do is attack PP once with each and he will die before his second round attack. The computer takes 9 or 10 rounds because it never attacks. Hang on, that’s not right, it does attack, with the rage chili on Blues, which of course does nothing but stun for 1 turn. All it does is have Chuck and Matilda heal (regardless if anyone is injured or not), and then cupcake trap. When the bombs show up, chuck heals (even though an attack would take care of both bombs and infect PP as well) and the other 2 attack the bombs. It wins every time, but it’s so damned frustrating to watch.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • MysticBurn
    @renitz

@Jim151, in SRC I stop the auto playing just before the last wave and then play it by hand.
    The autoplay does things that I wouldn’t do, and make you lose, but by stopping it, then I win every time. Think CRC will be the same.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jim151 — The autoplay can be frustrating, especially in the last round of CPC. I use CPC all the time to increase mastery for my birds. I try to stop before the last round, even if my team usually can win it, because winning the last round is not efficient in terms of mastery per unit time. Even on autoplay when it is not being particularly stupid, it takes about the same amount of time for the last round as for the previous 4, and you only have ~30% chance of getting any mastery. I don’t need the snoutlings, since I now have ~90K.

seggy
    @seggy

I especially like how the AI makes my Sea Dog cast his followup attack on a bird who has already taken his turn. This actually makes it worse than not using it at all and just attacking instead, and he does it 100% of the time.

seggy
    @seggy

Or when there’s 1 enemy left on the screen, and instead of just attacking him, Skulkers calls his secondary power (Tricksy Trick) on himself, so he only attacks with 35% power.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I think Rovio intentionally made the AI worse because the Samurai used to operate in a very predictable way. He would always attack until an enemy was one round away from unleashing a charge attack. At that point the Samurai would either use his defensive formation to shield everyone or use the chili to do a heroic strike. While that AI was bad for enemies that summon it worked well enough to beat Wiz Pig. Now the AI isn’t as predictable or smart.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Auto Play

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.