As Your New Leader Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As Your New Leader Event

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Probably this Optimus is with bigger level from sparks then Soundwave and when they use it he is just showing in the leaderboard ?. These past days, most of the runs for me are with 400-500-600 max. So without Soundwave you can’t get on higher position unless you spending very big amount of Gems.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Only getting ~500 on runs. Bleh…

Joel
    @joel687

@sntrooper – I remember you said that. At the time, I was half asleep and didn’t realize the significance.

@asen
    – That makes sense, but this Optimus has no promotion. That might be their highest ranked bot, still.

@datguygamer
    – Me too. It is fairly boring to get such low scoring runs

At least my UM can clear the board. I just hope for Unicron runs. The Soundwaves and Starscreams can’t take him down. Only me and a few Dead Ends can do that in my board

Joel
    @joel687

@gabe-nestor – Is this you in my group today?
    IMG_0470.PNG

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687

The Soundwaves and Starscreams can’t take him down.

Overpower Energon Starscream (level 25) can actually.

ED209
    @ed209

Well im now done with the event, got all sparks and the one accessory I didn’t have

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my sparks and thus done with this event. I seriously wish they would start giving me Acidstorm and Nemesis.

Meh
    @mehh

At this point I have enough tokens to cruise the rest of the event without needing to spend any jewels and collect an upgrade and the sparks.

ED209
    @ed209

I’ll just be using event runs to complete my dailies now and that’s it.

It shall be sparks and the odd missing accessory now till another new tf comes out which I hope will be awhile yet

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m almost done in this event. All I wanted was the sparks and one missing accessory, which I already got. I’m still playing, in a slower pace, to upgrade at least one bot with the tokens.

I’m getting too lazy lately. I forgot to put my bots in missions, and I didn’t finished the daily missions yet. I almost forgot to do my daily spark run. I see no point in getting sparks anymore, since I already have a pair of bots fully promoted, and a third one to those spark runs. I think that when I reach level 70, that is the max level, I will quit the spark runs challenge, and the daily quests as well.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So how is the game fairs those days? I am not even motivated to come over here at the forum anymore now that i am not playing the game!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Got Starscream, now to get the remaining accesories and sparks :)

Asen_77
    @asen

With 7 runs with Dead End I am currently first with 13.5 k

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I started late today, after my sleep. I lost one run due to a crash. In the past, I would be upset, but now I’m not. I believe that I’m going to finish in second today, without effort.

I’m adopting this strategy now to reduce the amount of time playing ABT. If the event don’t have good prizes (i.e. a new bot), I will start to play only in the morning. This way I can skip playing this game at the night, after 9 PM (when it starts for me).

I got all missing accessories, all sparks canisters and one bot upgrade until now. If I got
    a decent score at the end of the day, I will continue tomorrow, to upgrade a second bot (I need 2100 tokens).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As Your New Leader Event

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.