As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 77 total)
  • Replies
  • @joel687 The bonus squad is the Valkyries. I saw that when I starting playing the event, but then the game crashed on me during my fourth run. And reloadind the game caused the event to disappear because of the soft update.

Joel
    @joel687

So, a Valkyrie character to earn, and Valkyries as the bonus squad. They are killing their pattern and making it harder to predict the next event’s squad

(Yes, I have given up hope of this event working, and I am looking to the future here)

zeppled
    @zeppled

With all of the issues with the last update and now this event debacle it begs one to ask ” Can Rovio really be that incompetent?” I used to be in charge of a software program and we never released anything until it was tested. You got volunteers and pointed them to the test server and let them run it through the mill. And when all was verified and passed we would release. Seems pretty simple to me. If you need someone to help with that Rovio I’d be more than happy to show you how to do it.

Joel
    @joel687

I figure there are two options. A- They are incompetent and don’t know how to test their product before release. B- They are doing this on purpose. I’m not sure which one

Sadly, I don’t think Rovio cares. They promised to give info about the Chinese New Year event token exchange early this week. Nothing. They started the Implosion event knowing the app wasn’t working. Now this snafu. Something is wrong there

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

On Android with the newest available version, and I’m not seeing a thing about a Valentine’s day event. After a week of BS, this is just offensive at this point.

Phillips
    @phillips

@lewie4 By now either you or someone must of seen our comments and know something is not right yet you remain silent. That is just outright disrespectful to us and your product.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@phillips 100% agree. I feel they treat their customers very poorly…..Quality AND Service is horrible.

Phillips
    @phillips

I’m yet to spend a cent on this game and I would strongly urge others to consider how we have been treated the past week before they consider spending any more money on this game. Which includes watching ads which is where most of their revenue comes from.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@phillips, for fairness’ sake, it’s still less than 8:00 AM in Finland at the moment. He haven’t seen this thread yet.

I quite agree about their irresponsible policy on testing, though.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@phillips I stopped spending money on this game when the pig lab got nerfed

Phillips
    @phillips

@werehamsta It may not be 8:00am in Finland but that doesn’t help all the players around the globe who can only play at various times. Surely there must be someone awake somewhere who knows what is happening. Is the event suppose to be there and the update wiped it or was the event something that was planned but after the massive stuff up they made the update to delay/cancel the event until they have fixed some errors.

Phillips
    @phillips

This also comes back to how events are no longer announced they used to give a day announcement when an event was starting now you have to log in and check to see if an event has started.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@phillips, things that we want to be and things that have chance to happen in reality are very, very different. Given what we all believe is true about Rovio/Exient’s degree of responsibility to customers, hoping for somebody on that particular spot of the globe breaking their schedule and losing their sleep over the fate of a video game would be ineffectual.

Phillips
    @phillips

@werehamsta I did also mention how we have been treated this past week not just today. Today is more just added frustration to what has been happening with their updates of late. @lewie4 said early this week there would be an announcement regarding what they will do regarding the CNY event being stuffed on the last day. We have passed the half way mark of the week and still no announcement.

I should add the way the events are run they kinda expect us to break our schedule and lose sleep over the fate of a video game. The fate of the video game though is there job.

Asen_77
    @asen

Rovio just used several tausend users to test the new event. They just need conformation that game will start with new event and wont crash like last time. They knew very well that everyone will start playing, and they just make system to crash after 4 run and after restart everything is normal, but they have important information – ” New Update doesn’t crash the game “. We just need to wait probably one more day and all will be back to normal. We will see upcoming event and everyone will has oppertunity to play. Just a little more time to wait. Good news is that Chromia is only 5000 tokens, not 7500 so we will have enough time to collect them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Basically @elpapam @sam-spargo, what happened is that @dracula got that event on 1.24.10.0. But they have pushed the soft update that blocks access to the event and the current version is 1.24.10.1.

We cannot get the event unless Rovio unlocks the event again. Dracula can you post some screenshots of the accessories?

ED209
    @ed209

I have never spent a penny on this game and I never will, everything I have is just by playing the game and saving.

On iOS 10.2 iPhone 5 and 1.24.10.1 with no event, never even saw it or anything on the news feed either.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

On Android 1.24.10.1; seeing no new challenge event, just the same defective old CNY!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@cloudguy Some guys found the Chromia event early but then Rovio released a soft update that removed the event.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

It seem that it was a bug that people were able to play the chromia event according to the abt Facebook page

Screenshot_20170209-231937.png

Joel
    @joel687

So it was option B: They did it on purpose… I really was leaning torward incompetence

Time to continue finishing the daily quest without collecting the prizes…

Phillips
    @phillips

Just downloaded .2 so let’s see what happens in about 11 hours time.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

This happend to me.

Thread

Valantines Day event, came, played and gone… Nice going Rovio/Excent

Joel
    @joel687

No sign of .2 yet for me

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum As it seems we don't have yet a new Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.