Arena Trophies

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Trophies

• How exactly can I earn these trophies? While the game does give an explanation, the wording of it confuses me to no end as it says “heroic deeds on the arena”. What heroic deeds?

By default, the game awarded me the stone trophy (for some reason that I’m unaware of) but I want the wooden one too and I have no idea how to do so. In fact, I wanna collect all these trophies as I am a hoarder by nature. So help anyone? Even a proper suggestion might be helpful as I’ve not seen any (as far as I’ve seen) topics on the forum regarding this.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

There’s no way to get all the trophies for a given Bird. You get awarded a trophy based off of what league you ended up in when the season ended (although that seems to be glitched? Got a stone Matilda statue despite not participating in season 3 at all). This is the 5th season and everyone assumes the next statue will be of the blues

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oh dear, that sounds disheartening. For the record, I got a Stone trophy for Red. So, that basically means I CAN get another trophy; just I need to wait till the next season (although it depends which one I get i.e wood, stone etc etc).
    At least now I know some things:
    1. All birds can get trophies.
    2. The trophies awarded are based on Arena Seasons
    3. There’s a total of 30 trophies (5 birds * 6 for each league)

Btw, @jadedbacon, can you do me one favor? Since you have a trophy of Matilda, can you post a picture of it and the other trophies? When you tap and hold on it, it will show all the different designs of the other trophies from all the leagues. I’m very curious to see the other designs. Can you help me with this? Thank You in advance.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Arena Troophy

As already mentioned, this season should be Blues’ turn to get a trophy

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Here you go @datguygamer
    Matilda-Epic-Arena-Trophie.png

Edit: a little more scrunched up than I would like. I’ll clean it up when I have some time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jadedbacon @ryogokusama Thanks for the help! I have a LOT of catching up to do. So far I only have 1 trophy. Eh, have my work cut out for the rest of the year.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Unfortunately I don’t think you can get the older trophies in any way right now. You can only get new trophies going forward. Seasons have typically been 12 weeks so you can look to getting 4 trophies a year. I’m curious as to what the trophies will be after Season 5 as that will be the last trophy for the original flock. Maybe new content? Or maybe just the same 5 birds in different poses or something.

Do find it suspect that Season 5 will be ending around the same time as the Blues getting their newest class.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Still, I’ll try from my end. I can’t get the older trophies right now but they’ll give them again in an upcoming season as there are only 5 birds. So I might get a chance to get those other trophies in some other season. Still, Thanks for all the help.

Jim151
    @jim151

You get awarded a trophy based off of what league you ended up in when the season ended

Actually, I think you get the trophy for the highest league you attained, regardless of where you end up.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Trophies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.