Arena set items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena set items

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • Replies
  • freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@KillerKea ~ About the Arena GP RR I’m glad to hear someone telling that it worked as supposed for them. On this forum there have been many complaints lately.
    I’m also glad you got some set items as you wrote before that you were quite unlucky on that matter. It’s a pity they don’t work properly but maybe Rovio fixes the bugs soon.
    The part I didn’t understood was how you done to get so many videos for free spins.

And thanks for clarifying the question of the name of that emblem (which, at least for me, doesn’t work…).

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@jorge-freeman-1 I don’t know why the watch a video for a free spin didn’t go away until I exited the arena. I’m just glad that a bug in the game worked in my favor instead of against me like it usually does. Maybe someone else will experience this and recognize what triggers it.

However I’m not using any of the 4 set items I received because I’d rather have bonuses like sweet and hocus pokus then the extra 1000 health the set items give my banner.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea Others have also reported multiple “watch a video for a free spin” events in succession. I think the best I have had may be 3 in a row, but I think some have had a lot more – like your 14. You’d have to search the forums to find out.

But last time my “watch a video for a free spin” came up around the golden pig time, the game would not show the pig on a cloud until I had first cleared my “watch a video spin” and my free spin from Piggy McCool. I thought this was to stop us using these free spins during the rainbow riot.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

My Blessed Idol set item now appears to be working. I am getting my extra hp before battles.
    Can others check to see whether the other set items have also started to work.

Rassell1234
    @rassell1234

It seems that Banners Tops now are working right like blessed idol giving extra health or blazing giving 30% extra damege but but i see that not every flags are working( theas that reduse damage work fine) . Maybe soon they fix it too.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

My shroud has never worked. Rage reduction to 50% seems to.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The Blessed Idol is working for me. An opponent I attacked had the set and both the flag (20% vigor or damage reduction) and the Blessed Idol worked for my opponent. I’m not sure if the 100% healing bonus from the set would have worked.

Paladin
    @jsant

I was super stoked to get the Blessed Idol a few days ago, but it does not work :/

Annifrid
    @annifrid

My set top (Mighty Head) and all 3 flags (Frozen Hide, Sinister Cloth, and Blessed Blanket) suddenly began working this week. They didn’t do anything before. I don’t know what triggered it, maybe the fact I finally made it to Stone league, but now they work as they should.
    BTW I’m getting the multiple “watch ad, spin GPM” fairly often, at least once a week on both the regular and arena machine. Once it allowed me to spin over 30 times in a row.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

All arena set items effects are working now.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

My Sinister cloth still doesn’t work. It is strange that there are several set items that work for some and not for others. I just got the Frozen Hide last night to complete my first set. Top is 20% dispel, flag is 20% damage reduction and set bonus is 8% stun. This isn’t a great set, but I can confirm the the 8% stun bonus works and the 20% damage reduction semi-works.

Maybe someone can explain the problem I’m experiencing. If anyone wants to test their items, just fight Piggy McCool and you’ll discover if the item works, partially works, conflicts with another item or doesn’t work at all. An example of conflicting with another item is if I equip with the Blessed Idol and a vitality flag I would expect to get a 20% + 10% = 30% bonus to all birds’ health. Instead the bonus is only 10% because the flag overrides the bonus from the top.

When I fight someone with the blessed idol set my birds do 20% less damage. My frozen hide is supposed to reduce damage by 20%, but only reduces damage about 12%. The way I can tell is that Piggy McCool’s Bard is supposed to do 387 at normal damage, but ends up hitting me for 341. He hits my banner for 426. I noticed 341 is 80% of 426. I also noticed that 426 is 10% more than 387. However Piggy McCool doesn’t have any might enhancing items on his banner so where is that 10% bonus coming from? His pigs are level 1, but that 10% bonus should already be included when you click on the pig.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

This doesn’t have to do with set items, but how does one go about getting the vengeful emblem?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@minigurlnikki You have to advance to the Silver league before it becomes available.

Rassell1234
    @rassell1234

Wow it tooks 5 week for Rovio to fix all arena set item sets but better now then never

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@rassell1234 5 weeks where half of them were holiday weeks with minimum staff working.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea Piggy McCool has the set Mighty Head and Mighty Wings, the set bonus of which is birds do 10% more damage.

It is a bit annoying that set bonuses are not displayed when you tap on an opponents banner, and we have to look these up separately.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

@killerkea Oh! Thank you! I’m hoping to advance into the Silver league this Sunday. I got demoted into Wood league because I had some cheaters on my leaderboard.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@minigurlnikki The stone league is after wood and silver is after that. I’ve done over 30 spins in the silver league and haven’t gotten the Vengeful emblem yet, but it is one of the possible awards on the silver prize wheel. The best way to get it would probably be to use essence to respin the wheel after a week in the silver league assuming you don’t get demoted from silver.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kerravon Thanks for pointing that out. I going to use my Frozen Hide now. I was a bit reluctant to use vigor items since I wasn’t sure if they were working and in the higher leagues you don’t want to do much experimenting because that can easily result in some quick losses.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

@killerkea Yah. I am currently in the Stone league now, and I really want that Vengeful emblem. I’m in second place on leaderboard now, so I’m hoping to stay in the top 3.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Does anyone know if the PVP set items are level scaled? For example have we compared whether the set items or any items for that matter are based on the birds level when found or are they just flat rates.

It would really be annoying to have to grind more pvp set items when they increase levels as the drop rate on those things is atrocious.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@hack1ge The PVP items are scaled for both the bird level and for the league.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The arena set items are based on the level of the league you were in when you got them. The only difference I think there are in the strength of the set items are in how much health they add to your banner.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

My Blessed idol was stopped working. The other arena items (flags and tops) appear to work, but not the set items. Anyone else find the set items have stopped working?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I think KerrAvon is correct in that both bird level and league level affect the strength of the set item. I’m level 41 with silver league set items. All my set items have 5279 health. Page 1 of this thread shows a level 34 player with wooden league set items that all have 3900 health.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena set items

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.