Arena set items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena set items

• Here is list of Arena Epic sets I collected today:
    1. Blazing eye + blazing cloth increase rage generation of all birds
    2. Sinister head + blazing cloth heals all birds by 10%
    3. Mighty head + mighty wings increases attack power of all birds by 10%
    4. Blessed blanket + blessed idol increases recieving heal for all birdsby 100% (this one is great!).

I also have frozen hide (flag) and need head for set…
    I’d like to know if anybody knows how many sets are possible to collect. Obviously same flag combined with different heads make different setzs (unlike in camp).

Edit: I was wrong when I said that one item (blazing cloth) is part of two sets. It looks very similar to flag that makes pair with sinister head.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 96 total)
  • Replies
  • Nytmair
    @nytmair

@cosmo2503 How do you obtain the arena set items, just via the GPM in the arena section?

iPad
    @peeze

These are mine(not complete):

-cuore di ghiaccio (heart of ice)
    -ali possenti (mighty whings)

MadMike
    @madmike

Sinister head + sinister cloth = Hocus Pokus (10% damage dealt is converted to healing for attacker)

kai92
    @kai92

After burning lots of gold coins, here are the 5 Complete Set Items I get:
    1. Mighty Head + Mighty Wings
    2. Blazing Eye + Blazing Cloth
    3. Sinister Head + Sinister Cloth
    4. Blessed Idol + Bless Blanket
    5. Frostheart + Frozen Hide

Images can be seen in my album

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I completed five sets too :-)

kai92
    @kai92

After burning lots of gold coins, here are the 5 Complete Set Items I get:
    1. Mighty Head + Mighty Wings
    Mighty Head
    Mighty Wings
    2. Blazing Eye + Blazing Cloth
    Blazing Eye
    Blazing Cloth
    3. Sinister Head + Sinister Cloth
    Sinister Head
    Sinister Cloth
    4. Blessed Idol + Bless Blanket
    Blessed Idol
    Blessed Blanket
    5. Frostheart + Frozen Hide
    Frostheart
    Frozen Hide

Note that they are in level 34 and I play on Android platform.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This is not about set items, but arena GP items. I now have gotten 3 GP items, all of which are 2*. The green bird banner does appear, but I can’t find any trace of the other two or what they do. One was a TNT box, and one was some kind of shield for Matilda. Does anyone know where they show up or what they do?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, I just answered my own question. If you click on your banner you get 3 tabs, tops (has TNT box which heals by 10% of dealt damage), flags (green cloth increases health by 10%), and emblems (white shield 50% chance that Matilda will intercept attack against banner).
    The banner in your home / nest, does not say new when you get an item.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@mvnla2 The emblems with the birds on them give a “Protection from Bird” – if that bird is in your team and not knocked out, any attack against the banner has a 50% chance of being intercepted by that bird. The name is somewhat confusing because it sounds like it protects the banner from attacks made by that bird.

The TNT box seems to just be a different skin, I’ve seen opponents with a TNT top that provided the same Chain Attack bonus as my default Wooden Splinter.

[edit] Wow, I left this reply sitting for a long time before submitting – did not notice that you had already replied to yourself. :)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kai92 Thanks for making that list.

Does anyone know if there are set quality emblems? I hate fighting opponents who have the one with a giant thorn because 35% of all damage I do gets reflected back. It would be extremely hard to beat an opponent with that emblem if you don’t get the first strike.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@killerkea I got emblem with three spikes that reflects birds attack back several times on GPM in arena. It is not rare at all. There are couple better emblems then spikes in wood league arena, but I saw that players (cheaters) who somehow reached golden, platinum and diamond leagues have different emblems then those we get from our GPMs.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The three spikes is far better than the lousy purify (35% cleanse) that I think people start with. Now that I know you can see what your opponent has before fighting the spikes isn’t as great of an advantage. I was using characters like Sea Dog, Wizard and Spies and knocking myself out, but now when I see that I switch to characters like rogues, druid and rain bird so they take less than 100 damage when they attack it.

Rassell1234
    @rassell1234

Does anyone have a problem that set items for banner doesnt work??
    I have a Blessed idol(increase health 20%) and blazing cloth( increase power attack 10%) but they dont increase anyhing for my Birds. i checked normal items and they work fine.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@rassell1234 They won’t affect your birds’ stats when you’re viewing them in the camp. When you enter an arena battle, however, the effects will be applied. You can actually see the health increase – all your birds will receive green numbers as the first turn begins.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

It seems that advancing from lower league to higher league increase might of set items by 4%. So if I am right the highest might of iconic set items for diamond league should be 5947 (going from basic 4888 in wood league), so the strongest set should be 11894 for flag and head plus around 2000 for emblem.

Can anyone explain how to get so many of these? Burning lucky coins? Where do you get these amounts?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

So then is it best to save LCs till you get to the higher arena if the set items won’t be as strong now?

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I found spending just a few LC’s in order to get the upper hand in a lower level is the best way to move up. Just a few, don’t go crazy.

TomC
    @tomc

Yeah it seems the optimal strategy is to only use a few LC in the lower leagues until you get to the higher league for better rewards. Otherwise you have a bunch of set items but they’re all wood league or stone league and inherently worse off than diamond league set items.

Rassell1234
    @rassell1234

Thats the point. They are receiving nothing(health increase and power attack) I use normal items and they always give their boost at the begining of match. set items however they give nothing exepct high banner live. Thats why i asked on this topic if anyone have the same problem.
    edit note( I got blazing eye and blazing cloth and it seems set bonus actually works rage chilli fills much faster)

TomC
    @tomc

The Vitality and Vigor effects on the Blessed Idol and Blessed Blanket don’t seem to work. I checked before and during battle and the birds’ health were not increased by 20% and damage taken was also not decreased by 20%.

Same goes for me. I also have frozen set and it does nothing. But the sets give bonus for having the set : 100% more healing or 8% for stunning the enemy….

druid
    @druid

@TomC I have the same problem: I only have Blessed Idol, but it doesnt give any health to my birds. Normal vitality items work on them, but this one not.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Can I ask those with experience in betting for Arena set items if they have any special strategy for that? Do you do it during the Golden pig “happy 15 minutes” or otherwise?
    By my experience I would say the special 15 minutes doesn’t increase your chances there. 15 tries today, during my weekly “pig crazyness”, didn’t gave me any premium items.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I noticed that I keep getting cloth, but none of the pole heads. Guess I’m just really unlucky.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena set items

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.