Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer I am also obsessed with hot/spicy food :D Szechuan, Thai and Indian food from Chennai/Goa. Every meal has fresh chili, Chiu Chow chili oil, lemon/lime and lots of fresh coriander/Thai basil + lots of aromatics! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Szechuan Cuisine is also one of my favorite food delicacies. never visited Chennai so I have no idea about their food but now that I think about it, we have an Indian restaurant here in LA. Maybe I should start visiting that place and taste some Indian dishes.

I usually don’t prefer Thai basil but Coriander leaves are a must for me in spicy foods. :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Good news for all you iOS players that are wanting to upgrade to iOS 10: Epic still works fine. And Game Center is still integrated as well even though Apple has removed the app from the Home screen.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

I currently use an iPhone 6. Someone recently bought me a new iPad which was nice but I considered it useless because I don’t have wifi and use cellular data through my phone. Is there any benefit to switching to the iPad or can I just play on my phone which I like?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    No real difference, but obviously the iPad screen is a LOT bigger which makes it more likely to avoid those annoying “accidentally spending LC’s” moments and if you’re starting to have bad eyes it can be of advantage to see more of the game :)
    If my parents’ iPad wasn’t so slow I would use it to play a lot more often…

EDIT: There, it happened to me again… I’m 10 LC’s poorer now. Accidentally tapped a friend’s bird another time. ;-;

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Thanks for the reply. Since I don’t have that issue(mine is tapping too fast to speed up the process)I’ll probably just keep using the iPhone. It will take me forever to set it up cuz ??

BF10
    @bf10

My tables turned with impossible objectives vs grandmaster players (oh wait, the Arena is not in real TIME!). Thunder bird and using Chuck and Spies? One hit kills everything.

Is there anyway I can get more mastery besides grinding till life or waiting for more?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    Grind till life or wait for more. Alternatively, focus your attention on events for now. They’re the main source of Mastery.

BF10
    @bf10

How do I do “Kill all birds in a single attack”? Chuck’s rage attack does not seem to work as it seems it is 3 attacks and not 1 rage attack?

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@bf10 Just kill reduce all enemies’ health and strike them with Bomb’s explosion.
    Working combos :
    RED with chain attack weapon or dragon breath set.
    Chuck without Last Will set.
    And any elite Bomb Class.
    Hope that helps.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bf10
    The best one to clear this objective is Bomb, of course. His rage should usually get you the objective.
    Other viable choices are Chuck, Spies, and Red if you have the Dragon set for him.
    Chuck’s rage does not count as a single attack because it’s three attacks in fact.

BF10
    @bf10

I managed to get it with Wizard, Capt’n, and Spies.

Epic message for new event popped up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

New sale! But… what the heck IS on sale?

So I went to look and…

Oh please, Rovio… Get your coding right for fook’s sake.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Isn’t it clear, Rovio is now selling air. :-D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 It works in my case (or maybe they fixed it). Also for some reason Mighty Eagle gave me 20 Lucky Coins via the inbox.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    “Pay to breathe!” That will be the final stage of capitalism…

@datguygamer

Yeah they fixed it now.

Wait what? 20 LC’s? How? Why? I didn’t get anything!
    There’s nothing about it on the News tab either…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Why, I don’t know but I actually got a notification on my phone saying “Mighty Eagle is waiting to give you your well deserved prize!” I tapped and the game opened and then I went to the camp. There I visited the inbox and he gave me 20 coins. I never checked the News tab, so I have no idea if it’s supposed to show up there or not.

If I were a guessing man, I think it’s to help you buy some shards during the sale?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    But if it was to promote the shard sale, I would’ve obtained these LC’s as well… I didn’t get any. :/
    “Well-deserved prize” sounds more like they are trying to make up for some mistakes they made during an event. I dunno?

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryjohnny

Haven’t they always sold air? ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45

“Well-deserved prize” sounds more like they are trying to make up for some mistakes they made during an event.

Even if that’s (supposedly) true, then everyone should have got it. Other than the button for switching gears not showing up, I don’t think there was anything majorly wrong with the previous event.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer well on Android the game crashed for many people a few seconds after having fought the Kraken.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Oh yeah, I forgot that part. Yes, that did happen for you and some people didn’t it? Huh, maybe you got LCs too then as a token?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer nope, no free LC here.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    As usual you are in the lead in my friends list!

I ran into our old friend @burbman in the arena today.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dallasreds/album/picture/20580/

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.