Arena Season 5

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 5

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 290 total)
  • Replies
  • Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Finished 2nd in Wood, onto Stone – looking good so far.

angryde
    @angryde

@jadedbacon Yeah, I was 1st in wood… and my stone board is looking S.W.E.E.T. :-D

@graugeist
    Loving these cakewalks, mate!

angry.jpg

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Haha, my board is a bit more competitive than that…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Wow, that’d be a nice board to have. Mine is pretty competitive. Fluctuating between 1-5 throughout the day. Although I’m just completing objectives. Maybe tonight I’ll grind it out for an hour or so.

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist @jadedbacon 90% of my boards look like that… part luck, part patience ;-)

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I waited until there was a little over 30 min left in the first day before I clicked “Finished” on the previous season. I figured I’d get an easy week, but it looks like I caught all the people trying the same thing lol.

angryde
    @angryde

@jadedbacon I’ve tried everything from 15 mins to 4/3/2 hours prior to clicking finish on D-1 of a/the new week. I find that about 2 hours prior yields the best results. Of course, sometimes, it’s a disaster… I had a board where 12 of my opponents were 50/diamond. I’m in Hamburg, Germany too… and I’ve never been sure how much of a difference that makes..?

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

I have a board like your’s @angryde.

We are (including me) only 2 that are doing the daily objectives !!

easy week :p

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I’m in Ohio in the US and last season it fluctuated from busy weeks to slow weeks. Once I hit Diamond though I never paid attention to the top, only about not being at the bottom lol. I’m still #1-3 this week, it’s just I need to make sure to not miss any objectives.

BINH
    @binh

Seems like it’s not intense anymore. I just complete daily objects & always rank first

planetbear
    @oobear

@binh Lucky you! I had to get 10K daily to get 1st place in wood last week. Finally I were 2nd. Now I get 47,160 points leading in Stone, 2nd place is only 34,075.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Are you joking me? On the wood league a few days ago I had 5K points and everybody else had 0 points. I have usually never had a board that was competitve.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I think it’s more fun to have competition. Why play otherwise?

angryde
    @angryde

@jadedbacon Such a dead board… even for me this is d.e.a.d. Lol.

@bubbley
    Yeah, I agree, some stress is fun… this kind of walkover isn’t especially motivating.

stone.jpg

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m barely hanging on Top 3 with over 45k. 30k would be dropping back to Wood.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

On my board 45k would mean dropping back to wood. I like the competition but I have to admit that now so many players have the Mana set some objectives take a while to fulfil. This week I have had: win during an opponents turn and when they are attacking my banner.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Now that people are getting their final objectives for the week, it’s at least 35k not to drop back, and it’s looking like 50k to promote.

Anonymous

I only needed 10.5k to go in silver league.

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley @graugeist Urgh, we’ve all been there! re: Mana, yes, resetting my opponents via quitting out of unranked battles with Piggy McCool takes up 50% of my ‘playing’ time! Do. Not. Want.

Anyway, through to W:3 (metal/silver) on a pathetic 37,500. And that was enough for 1st. Awesome! I hope I have the same luck with this week’s board…

Anonymous

@graugeist @angryde We are the same league: silver.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Despite the tougher bracket (Apparently not as tough as what others are reporting for theirs) got 1st and moving onto Silver – Woo!

Had to get my objectives in this morning, bracket looks a lot more competitive this time.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Had the weirdest week. Finished my objectives Saturday afternoon and was in 3rd place at 41k points. Late yesterday (Sunday) evening I logged back and was shown in 1st place. Was I competing against ghost accounts?

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@londojowo Do you remember the name/icons of the people in your bracket? Were the ones below yours still the same but #1-2 are gone?

Only 2 things I can think of is that maybe you got somehow reassigned to another bracket in which your point score put you in first. Second is that #1-2 were found out as cheaters and removed.

So now that there’s enchanting, I have something else to farm to make sure i’m as competitive as possible in Arena.

Rovio we want new content not new things to grind for! :(

Mp127
    @mp127

I had very boring last week in dead wooden league – I won with… 75 points! Really boring start of the season…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I often claim my league reward as soon as it becomes available and I get the notification on my screen. Unfortunately for me I always forget that by doing so gets you lots of tough opponents because all the active players also claim their award shortly after it becomes available so if you want a tough league claim your reward with 15 minutes of the week ending.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 5

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.