Arena PVP Challenge: all 3 with one attack (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena PVP Challenge: all 3 with one attack (Redirect)

• Ran into this challenge today and it has me stumped. There’s a luck factor involved in getting first strike, but I never seemed to manage a balanced attack. Does anyone have a team strategy that is better suited for decimating the opponent with a single chili strike?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Mimi27
    @mimi27

You have to keep all three opponents alive but with low health. Use the chili with Bomb. If you use the Captain you can buff him up prior to using him. For your other two birds, probably avoid birds that have attacks with lasting effects, such as Rogues. You may want to go for single attacks rather than attacks that hit all the birds, such as Chuck unless you use Rainbird to equally weaken all of them. The trick is in weakening them evenly while protecting your own banner.

This is one of the more challenging objectives and requires a lot of luck as well as constant monitoring of the opponents’ health to make sure you don’t activate the chili too soon. You should avoid using the revenge emblem because you will inadvertently kill an opponent too soon. Most importantly, do not try this objective if your opponent has the Resurrection emblem or any “save me” types of sets as they will spring back to life. Also don’t engage a team with strong hitters or you will lose your banner to their attacks. Pick your opponents carefully and go for a team of birds that have less attack power.

I’m sure others on here have equally good strategies–this is just what works for me.

Viking
    @viking

I have done this once or twice and the other time I did it, I lost. The Enrage Bomb is the best in my opinion because you can use the rage attack for all birds plus if you can use the Frenzy attack on your banner. If you have a banner with at least 10k health, you get a Frenzy attack of at least 500 on each bird plus the banner. Use Rain bird to trickle their health down and by the time you reach full chili, you should have them at about 400-600 health. They rage attack with the bomb. I have come up short several times because I get matched up against rage shield with lowers my rage attack to 390. For the third bird, I use either the Rogues or Druid. These will allow you to continue to damage the banner while you figure out how to time you attacks while healing your banner. It is by far the most difficult objective I have faced to date. Good luck!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Visit https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/daily-objecties-help-thread/

The easiest way to do this is to use Whip Up on Captain and have him explode after weakening the enemy birds. Things that will make it even easier is to use Skulkers’ weak spot ability. Depending on the situation you can either have him use his skill on himself to give all enemy birds a weak spot or attack a bird that has a lot of health like Red to reduce his health to be in the Captain’s explode range. Also a high damage bird like the Bard or Wizard is good to lower the health of the strongest enemy or enemies. I think it is better to use the Wizard since he has lower health and does more damage than the Bard.

Why would you want a bird with lower health? The answer would be so you could use the underdog emblem to give your Captain an extra 40% damage to his explode. When one or more of your birds gets knocked out the remaining birds get a 40% bonus to damage. If you are using both weak spot and underdog, then your explode becomes 1.3 * 1.4 = 1.82 or 82% stronger than an unmodified explode. Add the additional 60% from Whip Up and your damage increases 2.912 times normal so a level 41 Captain would do around 3000 to all enemies with explode. That is enough damage to take out all level 41 rank 10 birds except Red when they are at an unmodified 100% health.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena PVP Challenge: all 3 with one attack (Redirect)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena PVP Challenge: all 3 with one attack (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.