Arena extra entry videos no longer working

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena extra entry videos no longer working

• I mean you can watch a video, maybe even a couple of times. Either the game crashes, or you end up with no more entries.

How is each successive update a regression? Things that worked previously now do not work…brilliant, once again.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ads work completely fine for me…
    What I read is a particular ad people have trouble with. Were you trying to watch a TMNT ad by any chance?

South Side Slinger
    @ssslinger

Ok so I didn’t realize that watching the videos add an extra arena ticket instead of the way it used to be. But the videos do sometimes cause the game to crash. And a guaranteed crash for me is to play two consecutive arena games in a row. 2nd game crashes without fail, happened to me multiple times since since the update. Real nice, wasted entries and no way to string wins together. Not to mention no shot at winning the arena.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

There is only the extra card after the first win.
    Watching the video brings no extra entry.

Kt
    @ktcain

After opting out of paying to win the second round of the 7 this morning, I was offered a video for free entry back into the game, but after the video ended and I exited it, I was not given the free entry, but the 3 hour timed wait instead.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

There is indeed an extra entry, the “arena ticket-o-meter” adds one ticket after watching the video. I didn’t realise that first, because the three hour counter didn’t disappear.

heybert17
    @heybert17

Yeah, the timer staying is confusing now. I still don’t completely understand the whole Arena Ticket thing, sometimes I think I have a ticket but it still brings up the offer to get more Arena plays.

burbman
    @burbman

I am not sure the video for another go is working unless you do not have any tickets stored up. I have taken to making sure that I use all earned tickets up before watching the video. It works properly that way.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The video worked for me without using the card won by winning the first round of the streak. The ticket counter is just below the star ranking in the top left corner.

Edit: Backing out of a battle, rejecting an opponent, still works. It breaks the winning streak but doesn’t cost the entry. That seems to be a fair trade, except against those players with all level 9 birds and five spells.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena extra entry videos no longer working

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.