Arena Career

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Career

• Hi! I’m Jake and I am fairly new to this game (about 3 days now). And the most interesting part of the game for me is the arena.

The reason why I wrote this is to gather some info on what class is good later in the arena. So far, I am doing good with Rainbird, Pirate, and Tricksters.

My strategy is to dish out some HP of the enemy squad by casting Rainbird’s Acid Rain and at the same time, use Arrr! and Cheer of the remaining two. Second round determines if I am to use Pirate’s explode or continue damaging the enemy squad. I prefer knocking them all out at the same time for me to be able to beat the enemy’s flag with pleasure.

Below is a photo taken after two arena fights.

Have a great hairday! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The classes you should use should be the ones tailored to your selected opponent (there is no penalty for doing so) and/or the ones you find easiest/funnest to use. I almost never use Chuck in PvP, being that his health is quite low, and he lacks a Phoenix Feather. (His Phoenix Egg was obtained several months ago!) I use poison classes (but NOT Rainbird) for quick damage and easy bird KO’s, while putting Red in the job, too. I commonly use Paladin, but you can also use Stone Guard (if you were able to get it and you can upgrade its mastery), or Samurai. Of Matilda’s classes, I like Druid and Bard (Bard actually does a lot of damage when it’s at the same mastery as Druid). Priestess could work, but you’ll need to strategize a little. For the Blues, anything will work okay. I just try to KO enemy birds, and then snipe at the banner. When the chili fills up, I hit with Berserker before using the chili on either Red or Blues. (Matilda’s rage ability isn’t that needed to win) If my birds faint really quickly (once a turn), then I switch and go full power on the banner, so the foes’ birds are distracted with the constantly reviving birds instead of doing real damage. Another tip: Birds’ set items REALLY give you an edge in PvP. Good luck!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Career

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.