Arena battles – Can't find how he had this in arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena battles – Can't find how he had this in arena

• I found another opponent that was able to revive their birds in 2 turns, not sure what kind emblem, weapon or any combination allows that, i read every enemy data and flag and nothing told me how to do that, also Matilda with druid set didn’t have any effect on them, immune, how is that possible?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • dillo
    @dillo

Probably had the Valiant set – lets you revive in two turns instead of three. Chuck probably also had the Mana set which provides immunity from negative effects 60% of the time.

thanks! I checked what I remember and you are right he had both, but his effect was 100%, I used it every turn for the 20+ turns I played and I was never able to pass any effect to them.

In which stage can you get the Valiant set?

burbman
    @burbman

Valiant is an arena golden pig set. I have the banner but need the topper. I have read that receiving it may currently be bugged.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

No, it’s not bugged. Just that it’s rare to get specific Set items, Arena or otherwise.

ok, i just need tons of golden pig tries at any league rank, then i will wait till the next x5 in calendar

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Even with a lot of spins, you need to get lucky. There are lots of arena items, and it’s not easy to get a particular piece.

I am lucky to have Valiant and can play other sets (ie. Sinister, Mighty, Frozen & Blessed); however, I only have a dozen banner set pieces total, and not all of them are Diamond 52s that one would upgrade for arena grinding. Luck matters a lot.

so the set level depends on which league rank are you at the moment of geting it or is randomly given?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Set power depends on your level *and* League. Diamond 52 is better than Wood 52, which is better than Wood 41.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist Hey dude, can you tell me, are the normal Golden Pig items stronger than the Set items in the Diamond League?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The Arena pig can give you the weekly items, along with Banner Set items that aren’t on the weekly wheel at all. You want a lot of Diamond pig spins, preferably Rainbow Riot 5X, or for free.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist The wheel items can never be obtained from the Pig Machine. They are wheel exclusive items (those three unique tops and the usual Flag, Standard and Banner).

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Aside from the Shards, I don’t think so. Or it doesn’t matter, as I’m running Valiant.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist None of the wheel items can be obtained from the Golden Pig Machine in any League. They can only be won after each week. Also, how many different Arena items do you own? Can you share a screenshot of the different tops, banners and emblems in your arsenal? Thank You.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

No, I’m not sharing screenshots, because that’s a pain to put together.

As far as Arena items go, I only keep the “best” items:

tops
    M8 lv.52 Valiant top
    lv.51/3-star Diamond Chain, Hocus Pocus, Bedtime, Critical & Dispel
    + Blessed, Frozen, Mighty, Sinister, Blazing & Linking

flags
    M8 lv.52 Valiant flag
    lv.51/3-star Diamond Might, Vigor, Sweet, Vitality, Balance
    + Blessed, Frozen, Mighty, Sinister & Angry

emblems
    I have all of the emblems:
    15x lv.51/3-star Diamond for most;
    10x lv.51/2-star Diamond remainder

banner
    Best is M8/M8 Valiant with lv.51/3-star Diamond emblem [23,919];
    worst is M8/M8 Valiant with lv.51/2-star Diamond emblem [23,598].

The only time I lose is against another Valiant power team when they get the flip and Time Jumps for extra hits.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@graugeist I understand that you don’t want to share screencaps but I actually wanted to see the different items for the Diamond League simply because I haven’t reached Diamond and I am collecting all arena items (so far I have completely cleared out Wood, Stone and Silver Leagues) and so I was asking for a point of reference. Thanks for the info btw.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Oh, for Diamond League, you can get all the lower stuff, but improved to Diamond level, so you should just work your way up as best you can. The emblems and set items look the same, but they have better stats.

The only thing that looks different are the tops and red flags, but you can see them in other pictures.

Personally, I’ve just junked the obsolete stuff to get more materials.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@garugeist Yes, all Emblems and Set Items in all Leagues look same but have that small League icon in the upper left corner to differentiate them in terms of looks. I was just curious to see the four different types of Tops (although I know there is one that looks like an Apple) as I can guess the banner names; Red Pennant (3 star), Red Cloth (2 star), Red Patches (1 star) and Red Rags (0 stars). Thanks for the info again.

Anonymous

@datguygamer I can’t provide screenshots but some of the names of the Diamond League items are:

Rough Diamond (0 star)
    Some diamond on a pillow :P (1 star)
    Jeweled Pumpkin (2 stars)
    And Jeweled Apple (3 star)

On the reward wheel there’s a red crown, some kind of big diamond and Red’s Rage (The diamond Terence head). Whiles the flags on the wheel are:

Red Standard
    Red Banner
    Red Flag

Having a banner equipped with Red’s Rage, Red Flag and a 3-star emblem would create the most powerful non-set banner in the game. Assuming all 3 of those items we’re acquired at level 50 and are fully upgraded the banner would have 24,546 health.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Thanks! Wow, that’s a lot of nice and useful info!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena battles – Can't find how he had this in arena

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.