April Fools Hard Daily Challenge- Did you make it?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum April Fools Hard Daily Challenge- Did you make it?

• This was hard. The first 2 rounds were easy but now… I had to Strike all rounds to beat the last one first time. The Foreman Pig was super hard! Good thing I had 5 birds so I could do it. Hmmm… April Fools?

Let me know if you did it!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

I used three bombs directly on him plus at least 6-7 other direct hits (spent 60 +120) with heavyweights. No luck, not even close.

There’s something to be said about Rovio’s ability to take a great concept and completely mess it up in the effort to get players to spend cash.

Surprise, Rovio. I’ve spent zero so far and despite your machinations I am not spending any. I’ve played the game since the day it came out and when three direct bombs, a pair of Matilda eggs, and several other hits don’t even reduce to 50% status or even dislodge KP, then we’re well beyond the realm of randomness.

But we knew that already ?

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Weird, I got through it first time today ??? Didn’t find it that difficult- I did both DC and KPP today first try, was this the screen where you had to knock the KP through the chutes with fans, or the one where you had to knock him through the portals towards the abyss? Can’t remember which was DC and which was KPP, after awhile they all look the same.

cognitive
    @cognitive

You had to get KP to fall thru the chutes. I spent 5 + 3 +3 birds the first time, all direct hits. 50% reduced health and did not drop.

Next time dropped after 2 hits.

Oh well.

If KP can require 10 or more direct hits to be killed or can be killed with one, you have a rather dumb “element of chance” to deal with. Especially when all the luck goes to Rovio’s side.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I didn’t win KPP…

April Fools!

I used 6 spells. I thought I would need to buy 60 gems. Surprisingly, I didn’t! One tiny hit killed him!

Weirdly, I got Chef Pig.

Jon S
    @jon3800

Dc and KPP weren’t bad at all and I got them without spending gems.
    For KPP I beat chef with the blues and aimed them at the 2 suspended boulders

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Hmm. Ridiculous pigs in buckets suspended by balloons. Made Terence and Bomb stop dead. Had to pay 60 gems. That was this morning. Wrong date. April Fools Day was YESTERDAY, Rovio.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@ericli April fools was 2 days ago for my country ?

And yes, today was hard. I wasted 3 lives before winning it. I chose not to do King Pig Panic for 2 reasons:

1. No prize for playing.
    Yep, my quests didn’t have it.

2. Too hard.
    I only won it once with power-ups. And yes, I said power-ups. Also, why would I play it if it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder than than the daily challenge and the daily challenge was super hard, why would I play it?

Plus, I used no spells and no gems for the daily challenge.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum April Fools Hard Daily Challenge- Did you make it?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.