Anyone past Level 18 Spark run?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Anyone past Level 18 Spark run?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • AngrLee
    @angrlee

I have opened level 20, but I am only able to get around 160 sparks from it. So I am staying on level 16 for now. I usually get 250 sparks from it. Muy bonus is 265% with gold crown EG, Dead End and Energon Lockdown. Anyway, agree with many of the comments above. Reset your device and kill all open apps, and do ONLY the spark run or controls get wonky or end of the world or crashes occur.

With the current rate of sparks (assume 500 from daily plus 250 from spark run), it will be YEARS before we can get a gold crown in each squad. Kinda wished I had started a Megatron – sounds like he is a good choice for promotion, but am committed to getting EL there first, then pick a new one. Since we all have at least two fully promoted (at 105%), it means that you need to get to at least 40% bonus with the 3x multiplier before it is better to use one of the chosen squad as opposed to one of your gold crown TFs.

I think at this point that the game has actually become too complicated. This addition of level 16… I don’t even know what that means. I think I will start a thread on that…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just completed L18 for the first time.

I managed to do it on my first TF (UM) which was nice.

What wasn’t so nice was that even with a +190% bonus, I was only able to earn 78,500 out of the 105,000 spark points needed to achieve maximum sparks.

78K got me 4/5ths of the way, or 216/270 sparks.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve completed the level 25 run yesterday, and here are some considerations:

This is my selection screen. I had a total bonus of 265% at the time. The maximum prize for this run is 340 sparks.

Screenshot_20170405-211304.png

I could complete the run, using all three transformers of my list. As you can see in the picture below, I could complete 4 parts with Ultimate Megatron, and then the flying pig swarm killed him. I had to use the other two bots to reach the astrotrain, but I succeed.

Screenshot_20170405-212350.png

Now, the interesting part. I could kill almost everything in the screen I left behind a couple of WMTs, and I think that the flying pigs that crashes on our bots don’t give us sparks. But I can say honestly that I killed about 95% of the targets.

My base score: 29.330
    My final score = 29.330 x (100+265)/100 = 105.055 (as shown in the picture)

Lets suppose that I had the maximum sparks bonus (+315%) the calculation would be:
    Final score = 29.330 x (100+315)/100 = 121.720

To achieve the best prize, I had to reach the score of 140.000 point. As shown by the calculation above, this would be impossible. The few targets that I’ve missed would not give this amount of points, even after the multiplier.

So the conclusion is: We cannot get the maximum prize for the spark run. It is literally impossible, even spending money to buy sparks or making those absurd overpower things to keep alive during the run. And this is only for the level 25. the next levels will be even more impossible.

PS. There is a new pig, that I’ve never seen before, the white shield pig. He has more defense, and is harder to kill (nothing that the gravity weapon of UM could not deal with).

PS 2. JARSU

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve completed the level 25 run yesterday, and here are some considerations:

This is my selection screen. I had a total bonus of 265% at the time. The maximum prize for this run is 340 sparks.

I could complete the run, using all three transformers of my list. As you can see in the picture below, I could complete 4 parts with Ultimate Megatron, and then the flying pig swarm killed him. I had to use the other two bots to reach the astrotrain, but I succeed.

Now, the interesting part. I could kill almost everything in the screen I left behind a couple of WMTs, and I think that the flying pigs that crashes on our bots don’t give us sparks. But I can say honestly that I killed about 95% of the targets.

Lets suppose that I had the maximum sparks bonus (+315%) the calculation would be:

To achieve the best prize, I had to reach the score of 140.000 point. As shown by the calculation above, this would be impossible. The few targets that I’ve missed would not give this amount of points, even after the multiplier.

So the conclusion is: We cannot get the maximum prize for the spark run. It is literally impossible, even spending money to buy sparks or making those absurd overpower things to keep alive during the run. And this is only for the level 25. the next levels will be even more impossible.

PS. There is a new pig, that I’ve never seen before, the white shield pig. He has more defense, and is harder to kill (nothing that the gravity weapon of UM could not deal with).

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

So, I’ve completed the level 25 run yesterday, and here are some considerations:

PS. There is a new pig, that I’ve never seen before, the white shield pig. He has more defense, and his description says he ignores lower damage weapons (nothing that the gravity weapon of UM could not deal with).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes I think they want you to have all 315% bonus to achieve that kind of score.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer
    As I’ve calculated above, even with 315% bonus it would be impossible to reach maximum score.

Anonymous

I just noticed that the special flying pigs (Maybe normal too) strangely have less health than normal pigs. Using Nemesis Prime, 1 shot from him leaves normal flying pigs with about 10% health left, but Regen Pig, Fast Pig and Shield Pig get one-shot by him. Strangely, Pain Pig has more health than normal, as it takes 3 shots to pop him.

BP
    @bpmann

I too have had the spark run crash in 2 of the last 3 days. Don’t know if it has any relation, but both times it crashes were more than 3 hours after the spark run was available.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was on the verge of completing L19, and I could actually see Astrotrain, when the app crashed.

JARSU!

Asen_77
    @asen

SAME shi*&%$ yesterday. A was at the last feew meters of 5-th part and here you crash. There is a lot complains on facebook page. Just every one has crashes no meter level, platform or device. Sparks run is ruined. Probably they screw us, to compensate others that can’t play at all, like this on Kindle fire or some android …

CD
    @bartiedog

Yup, just tried a Sparks run, it crashed. 4th crash for me.

otter
    @otter

3Rd day in row for me now….. Doesn’t matter what level…. WTF???

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Crashed twice here since the hard upgrade.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

It’s useless to unlock higher levels even with 315% bonus. My next run will be at Level 33 and I usually get around 220 to 260 sparks only (w/ 315% bonus) in these higher levels. Noticed gameplay became fast-paced, not sure what level it will start to be like that.

It’s more practical to play levels with around 250-300 sparks.

In higher leves:
    – Higher difficulty
    – Higher Sparks Reward
    – Higher points required to fill reward bar
    – Same amount of targets, less points (fills 1/5 as usual)
    – 220 to 260 Sparks earned plus 3 dead Transformers (2 if your lucky that day)

Special Pigs that I encountered.
    w/ purpe sword – higher damage
    w/ blue cross – can replenish health
    w/ yellow lightning – attacks faster
    w/ silver/gray shield – ???
    w/ green shield – ???

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@barbatos

About the pigs, there is the description for the last two:

Green heart (not shield) – has more health.
    Silver shield – I have to check again, but I think in the description it mentions something about ignoring low damage.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I can confirm now, the Silver Shielded pig says in its description that he ignores shots from small weapons. What are considered small weapons is a mistery for me.

Now I could collect 30.000 points in the spark run from level 27, and I could board the astrotrain…. then the game closed itself and I lost everything.

I cannot say that I cant believe this, but crashing in the last moment is more than frustrating, it drives me mad sometimes.

At least I can say that the spark run became easier (not too much).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just finished L19 for the first time ever.

But with +190% bonus, I still only scored 68,000 out of the 110,000 points needed for full sparks. Also, that was only enough to get me three increments, so I finished with a total of 168 out of a maximum of 280 sparks.

I think I’ll go back to a sure thing from now on, say L11 or L12, where I know I’ll be able to get maximum.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Also, the daily sparkrun has become so boring and repetitive, not to mention it takes so long to complete, that I actually fell asleep partway through today’s run. I only woke up when I heard the sound of my TF getting crushed by a Falling Monolith.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Ok, I’m trying to figure out some mechanics around the Spark Run.

It seems that for every additional run, the maximum score is incremented by 5.000 points, and the final reward is incremented by 10 sparks.

Since Rovio modified the scores of the spark run, my initial data is useless, but if my progression is correct, we would have:

Level 1:
    Max Score: 20.000
    Max Prize: 100

Level 31: (I’m not there yet)
    Max Score: 170.000
    Max Prize: 400

To receive a partial prize, you must reach a threshold that is a percentual over the maximum scores, as below:

1 – 6,67%
    2 – 20,00%
    3 – 40,00%
    4 – 66,67%
    5 – 100,00%

The number is rounded up in multiples of 100. For example, for the level 29 (the last level I’ve beaten), where Max score = 160.000

1 – 10.700
    2 – 32.000
    3 – 64.000
    4 – 106.700
    5 – 160.000

What I can conclude is that since the threshold are not linear, with the same score, you can get better rewards for higher level. It may be obvious, but when put into numbers, you can conclude that more easily. It is definitely not possible to achieve full score, but the achievable score is enough to get better prizes than lower levels.

I don’t know what is the maximum Spark Run level, but I will try to keep leveling as far as the difficulty allow me. I see that the difficulty has been lowered, since the swarm of flying pigs have less pigs. but the damage keeps increasing progressively.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes @barbatos What I would like to add that with each higher difficulty, some particular obstacles stop giving points it seems. Today, I completed level 23, and none of the flying pigs gave any sparks, not by crashing itself against my bot and not by me killing it. Walking Mortar Towers also didn’t give any sparks but they give sparks at level 1 and such (which I retried using gems today). So that’s why points are getting so low. We are not getting points for most structures we destroy.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve never noticed that. I will try to pay attention as soon as the game allow me to play. The last update kiked me out of the game, I cannot pass the load screen.

TheShadow
    @dlurbauer

I was just wanting to see what other people were successfully using for their transformers.

I am using Grey Slam Grimlock, mostly because I have him promoted to 75% and he has a strong shield. I put him in last, though, because he doesn’t do as much damage.

I am using Soundwave because I love the damage he does, with the caveat he dies fairly easily. I have him at maximum promotion (105%).

I am using Ultimate Megatron, which is my favorite for Spark Run, because I can just point him off screen and take care of obstacles before they are even on screen. I just finished promoting him to 105%.

If I can get someone who does just as much damage as Soundwave but gets less damaged, I am willing to replace him. I guess otherwise Grey Slam will get replaced, but I would want to replace him with something that does more damage and still has a strong shield.

I tried Ricochet because he kills WMTs so easily, but he takes a lot of damage while I am obsessed with killing the WMTs. Dark Megatron doesn’t seem to shoot as often as Ultra Megatron, which is is a minus for me. Maybe that’s only my perception, though? The other Grimlocks seem to do more damage than Grey, but they don’t seem to last as long. Thoughts on replacing Grey with another Grimlock? Is Trypticon just as good as Ultra Megatron in blasting everything?

What about other transformers?

Thanks. I’m just accumulating sparks until I pick a transformer to replace either Soundwave or Grey.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

@dlurbauer Dead End. My team right now is Soundwave (for the reasons you mentioned), Energon Grimlock (his ability to gain health from energon is absolutely invaluable in the spark run), and Dead End, who is godly. He doesn’t have the greatest defensive capabilities, and he doesn’t recharge like EG, but he can obliterate most of what’s on screen quickly enough to survive (without Soundwave’s weakness to missiles and WMTs).

Poltergeist
    @michael-j-bodensteiner

At level 63 now….still can’t get anything more for points through the run. Unrealistic goals!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Anyone past Level 18 Spark run?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.