anyone experienced time travel problems?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum anyone experienced time travel problems?

• Well hey guys,I’m New here.So here’s a topic for you all.(sorry for copying or whatever)And yeah this time travel problem has been disturbing me for about 2-4 times.And the worst part is all my tf characters decrease for 1 lvl for example my prowl lvl 10 and after the problem it became lvl 9 not just prowl but all of them.And yeah I’m hoping that you all have a solution and willing to share it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Rovibot
    @rovibot

Don’t mess with the time settings?

Circlerev
    @circlerev

@blitzwingz Time travel is an Anti-Cheat mechanism. Please see Rovio FAQ page for more information.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@blitzwingz I time travelled before too- it took ALL my coins away (I had about 100,000 at the time)- but I managed to get them back over time

BlitzWingZ
    @blitzwingz

Ok thanks

sheepybach
    @paul13

I had time bug this morning and it dropped all my ABT down 1 level and nicked 1100 gems which I’m not happy about as I bought them during the last comp and no I don’t mess with the time or date in the game. I had it happen once before.

HotRod
    @tiderfish

I just had this happen to one of my non-activated phones. I logged into ABT earlier that day and everything was fine, and then again in the evening, I got the time travel warning. I am not sure, but I think I lost around 15-20 levels.

I learned a long time ago that playing with the phone’s time is like playing with fire with this game. So I never change the time. I believe the problem was this phone was in airplane mode, with WiFi on, and the time wasn’t updating.

When I turned off airplane mode, the clock increased by one lousy minute. So having a clock of by just one minute can cause this!

Usually when this happens, I will just restore from backup. Even if I loose a few days progress it is no where near the weeks of progress I lost in the time travel event. In this case, the phone’s storage was too full, and the backups are several weeks old.

I am currently looking for an app that will keep the time up-to-date via WiFi with an NTP server.

Hope this helps others!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum anyone experienced time travel problems?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.