Angry Birds (Original) total of stars, feathers, and golden eggs

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds (Original) total of stars, feathers, and golden eggs

• I recently finished getting all the stars and feathers in the Piggy Farm episode and noticed that the total stars I had was much higher than the 2043 I came up with by adding all the stars from the episodes, tutorial, and golden eggs. I then realized if each golden egg star is counted as three stars, then the total of 2115 is correct.
    For the feathers, when the three feathers from the Mighty Eagle tutorial in the “Shop” section are added, then the total of 642 is correct. ABO max stars, feathers, and golden eggs

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

And the point of this thread is?

reactive1
    @reactive1

Sorry, I couldn’t find the original thread where this was discussed. I’ve been away from AB and the Nest about two years and just recently came back to the game.
    Before I left there was a thread discussing the stars total and no one at the time knew how Rovio came up with the total.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@reactive1 That thread you’re talking about is 2 years old and the last reply there was also about a year and a half old. I doubt many people would care about how they got the total now.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Angry Birds (Original) total of stars, feathers, and golden eggs

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.