Angry Birds Fanart!

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Angry Birds Fanart!

• While it may seem ironic at first, Pigineering regularly features Angry Birds themed fanart created by the regular crew and members of the community. After all, the Bad Piggies would never have evolved into the clever little engineers they are today, without external stimuli from the Birds!

Today I am featuring a KFC inspired logo created by @alfiandi, to pay homage to all the Flingers out there :)

Kentucky Flown Terence

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Last weekend we were shown Angry Birds Toons: Episode 36: “Fired Up”.

The poster shows Chuck wielding an Archimedes Burning Lens (Ahem, magnifying glass) setting fire to everything.

For comedy purposes I put the poster beside a painting of Archimedes and a “heat ray” contraption. Heat rays were used in the Siege of Syracuse (214-212 BC) against Roman ships.

I wonder if Chuck would discover liquid displacement in a bathtub and draft formulae for volumetric calculations next…

Angry Birds Toons – Fired Up – Parody

Trivia: It’s possible for an array of mirrors to set an actual wooden ship aflame, but it requires absolutely perfect weather conditions. And possibly many, many mirrors in a parabolic array. Certain materials used in ancient ship construction could be easily set aflame.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

The fantabulous Dr. Daryl strikes again with this Angry Birds Toons montage of our favorite Porcine Premier!

rogersmith
    @rogersmith

Wow, I like that, I think even the font style, KFC has its own rights,, anyway.. still on the level where counted many strikes… getting to e expert on it. It is actually like a block physics games, but it is been used by birds instead. Hopefully I could see more on this game soon.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Yeah, it’s meant as community fanart and not to be shared by Rovio official social media. Community did have a laugh ‘reviewing’ it though :)

We ‘ripoff’ a lot of other stuff just for laughs, like Iron Man, BBC Top Gear, Dr. Who, and last year, a certain Bacon-themed NYC restaurant, all in the interest of entertainment & paying homage to whomever gave us inspiration for the week.

Sometimes it draws in fans from other communities or I find that a number of people have similar interests. Just like all those fanart on DeviantArt, the original license holders of the intellectual property won’t mind, since all these are not for profit and definitely not intended for commercial use.

Infact they work as a sort of community marketing for the respective brands. Top Gear UK for instance is known as the ‘most widely shared’ TV programme on the planet… and BBC has made it known they actually don’t mind.

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Angry Birds Fanart!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.