Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.4 (bugfix release) is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.4 (bugfix release) is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dahnlor
    It’s just back to normal, I think. Leaderboards are always 15 places and have always been. I dunno why it has been 29 or 30 for some in the first place.
    Possibly you’ve been moved from a glitched board to a normal board.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What? Why? How? Why?
    WTF?

angryde
    @angryde

@angryjohnny Thanks for the heads-up, mate, I’m installing it now.

@datguygamer
    I know, right!?! Classic Rovio. The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing… *sigh* And, damn, that screen cap is so funny… it’s like – ‘what the what!?!’ :-D

@kennymcc
    My question was precisely the same as yours – ‘Can I install this without fear!’ Lol. Thanks for allaying some of mine :-P

*shudder*

(sorry for all the eds)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Careful, the pigs are mutating. :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde @smwforever45 For a moment, when it hopped into the room, I was worried. That thing does not look friendly!

Pointless
    @pointless

That update couldn’t have come at a better time…got the dreaded “Angry Birds needs to Update Epic” message again this morning, after finally bringing myself back up to top three after being unceremoniously booted back to zero. I was mortified and hard closed immediately. Couldn’t bring myself to relaunch for a while, for if I found myself back at zero again, I would have had a Rage myself.
    Finally relaunched, found myself updated to 1.4.4 and am able to play the Event connected to FB with the same points…all seems to running as it should, haven’t had a crash (yet, knock on wood). Maybe this was a message to do with the 1.4.4 update, but I’m not sure my heart needed that!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i can’t see the update at my ios device yet, should i go and search the new update at the app store? till now the game works fine at all my ios devices.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    1.4.4 is an Android-only release.

EDIT: Wait, the first post says iOS users get the update on Monday. Not sure for what, though. My game works almost fine.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45!

Well same story here the game woks perfect at my devices also, well then is that update that serious? Also i won’t loose any of my lucky coins or my legendary weapons?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    Maybe they’ll address different issues for iOS? I don’t know.

I never lost LC’s or weapons or anything after an update. It’s stored on your Rovio account (or synced via Facebook) anyway so you should be safe.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 then it’s ok i good i will do the update when ever is ready!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Have anyone tried to accept that “Epic” message after this update :)? Everything OK or everything lost again?

Anonymous

Just updated and it actually caused more bugs than before (Ironic isn’t it?) :P. Now the event portals won’t even show up on the map…

Luckily I had the elite class already and don’t care about the leaderboard. I’m only losing about 2 days of GPC. :P

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@partshade you can still access to the minimap by clicking “News” (near the top left corner) => “check it out” (Left hand side of the screen) => “Visit”

Anonymous

@suikyo Thanks but I forgot to mention that that’s bugged too. :P

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@partshade the issue with event portals not showing up (and sometimes the arena button) is usually because the game doesn’t load them if you have a bad/unstable connection when you start up the game. Probably something Rovio implemented so you would not have crashes and other issues in those places because of your connection.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@partshade U can try to reinstall the game completely. This sometimes help to remove many issues.

I can confirm what @angryjohnny wrote.

My game seems to work OK for now. There is still the bug (known for android users on some devices): When synchronizig message appears the game usually crash in few seconds. This bug first appeared with december 2015 update – never been fixed.

Anonymous

@angryjohnny I don’t have a bad connection though. It’s just my home WiFi which is working fine. Even after many reloads, nothing changes.

@kennymcc
    By the time I get the chance to do that it’ll be too late. :P

Even if it did exist before the update, it’s the first time I’ve ever had this problem. O.o

Glad to hear it’s working fine for you though.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I see Amazon have now got the new update 1.4.4. Silly I know, but as bad things seem to happen when I update I don’t know if I should update now or wait until tonight when the event is finished and we get a new board. Apart from my XP meter going backwards everything else seem to be working.

If any Kindle user, who is not connected to FB has updated could you please let me know if the update went smoothly.

Jenn
    @jennt

I updated. Almost immediately I got the epic needs to restart message. I shut my phone off and turned it back on without acknowledging the message and it seems to be ok. I reported it anyway. I’m upset with the way this is all being handled. I opened a ticket requesting to be moved to a different leaderboard as I was at a serious disadvantage from the last reset. I read on here somewhere that they’d moved other people…well they won’t move me. I lost any shot at the mastery points when I’d been in 2nd place. Instead they told me to update to 4.4 as they’d “fixed” the problem. Guess I shouldn’t have since it had all been ok before. I was hoping by “fix,” they’d done something to make the game fair too.
    And for everyone who says to log out of Facebook: I’ve never once been logged in but have still gotten the epic restart message twice now :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Update: the iOS 1.4.4 update has gone live.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just updated.
    No issue so far and I didn’t get the dreaded Epic message yet either.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@angryjohnny, @smwforever45,

What about :

– Epic Class ? Already buy always here or not ? Special offer ?
    – When you fight with mastery 13, dead pigs stay or dispear ?
    – The real league where we should be ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow

– The Elite Class offers have been fixed for me. Before the update they still appeared even after I bought them. Now they’re gone as they should be. The special offer is long over and there is no new offer either.
    – I can’t tell you because my max mastery right now is 11, sorry :(
    – Nope, still in Silver. I should be in Gold…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic version 1.4.4 (bugfix release) is out

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.