Angry Birds 2 Enemy Guide: Explanations and Strategies (Retired)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds 2 Enemy Guide: Explanations and Strategies (Retired)

Viewing 16 replies - 126 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@abginebird Already got his screenshot. ;)

Oh, quick question though: Would you happen to know which chapter this pig first appears in? It’s the last piece of info I need for him. :O

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Not sure which level because i haven’t reached it … yet.
    But it’s possibly in around 700, in one of these chapters : The Hamazonas or Copacabacon

Anonymous

@abginebird

Thanks. Close enough to finish the section at least. If only Rovio hadn’t removed the ability to see all the chapters you haven’t unlocked yet. :/

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Maybe the walkthroughs can help somehow?

Anonymous

@abginebird Ohhhh, great idea! Those completely slipped my mind.

Anonymous

FINALLY finished the update. Update includes a complete rework to the guide, which should make it a lot easier to understand and more informative, as well as the new Atom Pig.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@partshade Not only when the pigs with abilities lose it by sleeping, they also lose it when hurt!

Btw, why did you remove some of the things from the topic?

Anonymous

@christian-cosgrove What things are you referring to? The only things I recall removing were some weird tips that really didn’t make sense to me anymore. I did remove the General Tips though, but only because I’m working on them, so they’ll be back next update.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    finally :-)
    Is your guide pinned in the general discussions? (staying at the top of the list…)
    If not, @mighty-red-1 can you please pin it to the top of the list?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Also, i think these two ” a variant of minion ” pigs should have their own tips in the minion pig section along with the triple pigs : the infamous micro pigs and the bucket piggies
    They can be somehow, unofficial , since they’re just regular pigs , but they also act differently than ” just sleeping and talking to other pigs” :-P
    Here are some things that might need to be repeated:
    – The micro pigs (of course , small minion pigs i mean) are piggies with no special ability, but small enough to get stuck in a difficult places to reach, sometimes even making them unreachable… and of course, they actually weren’t meant to be like this… they were supposed to be just some small version of the regular pigs.
    – the “piggy in the bucket with a ballon above it” is probably one the unnoticed pigs that sometimes causes you trouble…
    This piggy, is in a bucket….. sounds simple but being in a bucket kinda changes its nature :-P
    it can’t roll like the others , falling won’t pop it most of the times (but breaks the bucket) , and sometimes has a balloon attached to its bucket, which grants it even a slower and safer landing…

welp.. hope it helps :-)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@partshade Maybe you can do parts of structures that the pigs build!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@abginebird It seems like the bucket + balloon combo is supporting it down for me…

Anonymous

@abginebird Nice idea. I’ll brainstorm that for a while.

@christian-cosgrove
    Cool idea, but it would be way too hard for me to do. Just because there’s so many structures in the game, and leaving some out would make the guide feel a bit “incomplete”. Not to mention keeping screenshots of all of them. o_o

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@partshade How about I do the writing, and you do the pictures? First 3: (Start with this)

Glass
    Difficulty: Very easy
    Appearance: Everywhere.
    How to beat: Use Blues, Red or Bomb for ultimate destruction.

Wood
    Difficulty: Easy
    How to beat: Use Chuck, Red, Matilda or Terence for ultimate destruction.

Stone:
    Difficulty: Solid
    How to beat: Use Bomb, Silver or Red for ultimate destruction.

Hope this helps!

Hatchlingsarecool23
    @hatchlingsarecool23

The construction pigs commonly appear in levels in shangham and after, but they appear in boss levels before that

ytxmobile
    @ytxmobile

Disagree about the statement regarding Bubbles against bosses.

Depending on the setup, sometimes Bubbles are the only bird that can blow the boss out of the screen in one hit, making you immediately win the level.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds 2 Enemy Guide: Explanations and Strategies (Retired)

Viewing 16 replies - 126 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.