Angry Birds 2 Enemy Guide: Explanations and Strategies (Retired)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds 2 Enemy Guide: Explanations and Strategies (Retired)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 141 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@reddie250 @abginebird Ok, thanks for the info. Very helpful. :D

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@partshade For the Pigs that are shooting, you can go directly below them!

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

TERRENCE IS NOT IMMUNE TO SCREWDRIVER
    @partshade terrence has 0 immunity.

Anonymous

@redbird-justin Something must have changed then. The screwdriver always bounces off Terence the last time I checked. I’ll look into this.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    Here are some stuff for your guide:
    The picture for the trio piggies, pick the one you think is the best ;-)
    https://postimg.org/image/tsxayb7ut/
    https://postimg.org/image/rqgsq7jkr/
    And the fireman pig appears on level 43 and 55 now…

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Oh, and i found some bugs related to pigs,
    The balloon piggy isn’t using it’s balloon anymore , i checked it in many levels and the pig never use the balloon no matter how much i waited.
    The umbrella piggy appears without his umbrella in every level since the new update, in any level.
    The magician pig’s “overheat” animation is reversed now, the stars will swing around his head when he is in normal mode , and when teleports, it disappears…
    Will post pics if proof is needed ;-)
    @partshade i know it’s not related to your guide, but i just didn’t know where to post these bugs….
    Hey! How about you add a “known bugs” section for each pig?
    EDIT: and about the screwdriver and terence, @redbird-justin is right, terence has no immunity

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

The balloon pig uses its balloon after the first attack, not earlier.

kelshe
    @kelshe

@angrynerds2
    I’ve recently had balloon pig take off as I’m firing my first bird.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@angrynerds2
    I meant wating before and after flinging.

Anonymous

@abginebird Wait, what? Are the triple pigs actually a new character? Either way, those pics are epic.

Interesting. I did notice the Magician Pig one, could never figure out what was wrong with the others. Thanks for the info. I’ll have to test the screwdriver thing, because it worked for me last time I played.

Known bugs section? Nice. I’ll definitely add that, or at least some something like it. Speaking of that, I plan on adding 2 other sections as well. One of which you may or may not be mentioned in. ;)

Anonymous

Anyone else seen the new Jetsons Piggy that shoots a ray gun when a bird approaches.
    Ray Gunner

Sorry, hard to get a picture in action of shooting the gun. And not really sure what damage the ray gun does. In the few times I have seen him in the tournaments, the birds killed him (or her, wearing purple after all) before I noticed any affect.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@7im
    Yeah, that pig is new, I’m not sure but i think it’s ability is to change the birds direction.
    The purple ones are actually the Polymorph Pig if you mean that pig.

Anonymous

@abginebird Forgot to ask, you said that Fireman Pig appears in levels 43 and 55. Does he still appear in 50? I don’t have the time to check. :/

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Nope, because level 50 isn’t a boss level anymore….

Anonymous

@abginebird Ah, ok. Thanks.

BF10
    @bf10

The Fireman pig appears in level 43 first, as I played the Foreman Pig boss and they appeared on the Foreman Pig wave, on the other side.

Anonymous

Finally got around to updating this after almost 4 months. :P

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    Finally, but you forgot to add the “Ray gunner” piggy @7im mention above.
    wow! I didn’t really done any helpful things beside uploading some pics!!!!! Well, i guess.. thanks for…… thanking me?….. that’s how i was supposed to say it right? ME NO NATIVE!
    … keep it it going! Your guide is so great!!! :-D

Anonymous

@abginebird Haha, thanks!

Yeah, I couldn’t add him this update. Too much other stuff I had to do, and not enough information to add him anyway. I’ll try to get him out soon though.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@partshade I just looked at the Angry Birds 2 official website; apparently the Ray Gunner pig is actually called the Beamer Pig. His ability is to use a tractor beam to make the birds move where the beam is to mess up your shots. The path of the beam is very unpredictable, so the best strategy is to just shoot at him head-on. Also, it turns out that those three pigs are indeed a new entity, the Pig Tower, although I haven’t reached him yet, he is listed as new on the website. You might want to consider moving the picture of it that you’re using for the Minion Pig to its appropriate spot.

Anonymous

@kingpiggy087 Thanks for the info. Very informative.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Also, @redbird-justin and @abginebird, are you sure Terence isn’t immune to the Construction Pig’s attack? I played it just yesterday at the time I wrote this and it didn’t seem affect him. Are you sure it wasn’t a bug?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    There is a thing i need to point out: the triple pigs are a little different than regular pigs…
    They can actually keep their balance and avoid falling when pushed weakly…
    Also the picture of minion pig isn’t working (won’t load), when click on it brings me an error, unlike the others

Anonymous

@abginebird Thanks for the info.

Yeah, the picture thing is my fault. I actually deleted that picture and added a slightly more cropped version of it. Should be fixed during the update.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Oh ok.
    Just a reminder, don’t forget the beamer pig from the fall update ;-)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Angry Birds 2 Enemy Guide: Explanations and Strategies (Retired)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.