All one type of hat or mix and match?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum All one type of hat or mix and match?

• I have my birds all in crowns, is there any advantage to keeping them like that over using some with street caps/beachwear and some with crowns? All of those have a x2 multiplier but I wonder if all being of the same type has any advantage numerically? I assume just the same multiplier but figured I would ask.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

You need to complete each set to increase your slingshot multiplier

1 complete set = +1 multiplier
    2 complete sets = +2 multiplier
    Etc etc etc all the way to…
    7 complete sets = +7 multiplier for your slingshot!

mscreant
    @mscreant

Right…i have all that. I am asking if i play my birds with all of one set is there any advantage over mixing in hats with the same multiplier.

EDIT: found my answer….all that matters is the multiplier

Anonymous

I honestly don’t think it makes a difference. I would always have the highest possible hat multiplier on for the largest score possible, but outside of that if they are both x1 or x2 then really I can’t see a difference.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Hats are basically pointless things, they are only score multipliers but they give no extra strikeforce for birds. In the arena is no difference what color your sling is because you get opponent with same sling anyway. I have wooden sling (no hats purchased) and it’s ok.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

It was easier for me to win, when I had a wooden slingshot and a mix and match of crowns with smth. I guess because those who put enough time in collecting pearls and upgrading multiplier, are just more interested and skilled at game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum All one type of hat or mix and match?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.