All of my top scores disappeared…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum All of my top scores disappeared…

• I’m quite a newbie at this. Although I have played a lot of Angry Birds on my kid’s Samsung and had managed to do the “3 stars on all levels” routine, I had never really gone after getting high scores. I stumbled across this site and found myself addicted to a new concept and managed to get top scores on 3 levels. Now, all 3 of the scores appear to have been removed. They were all achieved using character swaps, but the lead in paragraph said that was allowed.
    Is it necessary to provide screen shots or something if you get a top score? I don’t know what the etiquette is for that, but I certainly can if it is required.
    PLMK.
    Thanks,

atestofpatience

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Occasionally we automatically remove all scores when a user only enters a very small number on the leaderboards.

In general, we would like to see a user enter all scores for an episode, not just two or so extremely high scores. The latter tends to look pretty suspicious.

atestofpatience
    @atestofpatience

I had suspected that was the issue. I tend to have a habit with being very focused on small things only a few a time so having to supply so many numbers over so many different levels and chapters seemed rather daunting. I had figured on going through individual levels trying to get the highest possible score I could attain and then putting them in as I went.
    Having slung what must be well over a thousand birds at p3-20 trying to attain or break 204k and wanting others to play along I suppose I’ll have to hunker down and do the leg work of filling in scores to avoid looking suspicious in the future.
    FWIW, the 203k on p3-20 isn’t really extremely high. Using the method I proposed, 190k+ scores are quite common and I’ve scored over 200k at least a half dozen times. I suspect somebody good at this game would have me beaten in short order.
    Thanks for the info.

atestofpatience

Home Forums General Discussions Forum All of my top scores disappeared…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.