Acid vs Incendiary, strange official response

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid vs Incendiary, strange official response

• I sent the following question to rovio.

Does acid rounds cause more damage than incendiary rounds? What is the advantage That acid has over incendiary and incendiary over acid?

And got the following response.

Hello there,

we are really sorry that currently the accessory descriptions are not displayed correctly! If the accessories cost the same amount of tokens in the token exchange, then in that case the difference of the items is just their outlook. However, if one of the items was more expensive, then it is also more effective. I hope this helps!

They didn’t exactly answer the question I sent. Does Rovio not know what the difference is? Does anyone in AngryBirdsNest know?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

From the original “Challenge in C-Minor” thread from @werehamsta:

“Acid rounds add lasting damage in case a piece or a pig isn’t destroyed with the blast itself. For example, look at far-placed gold bricks. If they survive a hit, they start to emit a steady chain of coins, which stands for slow deterioration.”

Incendiary rounds — targets are set on fire and there is a damage-over-time effect.

Since they nerfed the characters the accessories don’t change much. Hope this helps!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid vs Incendiary, strange official response

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.