Acid Rain – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

I figured they’d done something to the run to reduce scoring.  Wasn’t sure exactly what, although I’d just assumed the runs were shorter.

Thanks for the analysis.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Boss pig is still the same. I’ve had about 5 BP stages during this event, and I just had 2 earlier today. The thing with BP is that it can only have 2 missiles at a time in the air. So, if you don’t have a Grimlock TF to kill it right away as it launches, you won’t get all 5 fired in a salvo. Deadend is why you are not getting good scores with BP.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer

I never thought that E starscream does more damage than ricochet. I”m sure ricochet does more damage. But I find ricochet’s health lacking.

@optimuspig
    can you show me a image of the shotgun pig? I never seen him before. Probably in high difficulties?

I’m looking forward to today. WMT is ricochet’s favorite meal. Plus, no one in my league has any powerful characters against WMT

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@daniel-cho At level 25, My Energon Starscream does more damage than my level 25 Ricochet. But since this Starscream is an energon variant, he takes more damage than Ricochet.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@datguygamer dang, but energon starscream’s minigun deals more damage faster than ricochet’s single shots? I didn’t know that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

I had one BP run today, and I paid extra attention to the missile salvos.

I was getting them in groups of five.

I’m wondering if now Rovio’s added an extra bit of randomness to BP runs – sometimes you’ll get five missiles, sometimes you’ll get three?

My score on this run was back up to the 1,100+ range (obviously on the lower end, since WMTs never show up with BP).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@daniel-cho

I will if I can, but usually I’m too busy trying not to die, to bother with stuff like screenshots.

I’m sure someone else has a picture of a shotgun pig somewhere.  Those guys have certainly caused us enough grief over the years.

Basically if you see a pig that fires a spread of three rounds at you (like a shotgun in real life – it’s not a single bullet, it’s a spread of pellets) then that’s a shotgun pig.  That’s it, there’s nothing special about them otherwise.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@optimuspig okay, thanks. What level do you think that they start appearing? I haven’t seen them at events either.

Geli
    @geli

@laogalaxy yep, that is what I was trying to say. GSG’ weapon can hit the missiles faster; I tend to target them as soon as they are fired and before they start circling.

@optimuspig
    Were you using GSG or DE?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Always GSG when BP shows up. I like the slow movement and precision targeting.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@daniel-cho Ricochet at Level 25 plus upgraded accessories can’t even clear pile of blocks.

Geli
    @geli

Agree on the slow movement and precision on GSG. I was using DE and Trypticon, who was along for it’s 260% bonus. Lesser targets but nice scores after bonus.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Isn’t today the TE

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@quickgaming

Until 8pm EDT, yes.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@lemongrab Is that so? Do bots get weaker as they level up? Because if that’s true I’ll stop focusing on rico. My level 7 rico clears blocks and pigs just fine without any accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ricochet’s problem isn’t that he’s weak, it’s that his damage is point-to-point.  There’s no splash or area-of-effect damage.

Ricochet can’t clear out a dense pile of blocks because it’s basically one shot kills one block.

Compare that to say Soundwave or Blaster, where just one shot will destroy the block, all of the blocks near it, and all of the pigs sitting on top of those blocks.

On the other hand, Soundwave is basically helpless against say a WMT, but Ricochet can shred those guys in no time flat.

So it really just comes down to what you’re trying to accomplish with a specific TF.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Acid Rain – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.