Account locked??

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Account locked??

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

@chopsting
    I do think Glitching and exploting is kind of secret code made by Rovio. Whoever found this secret code could make use of it. Especially Rovio knew it and didn’t fix it.

Hacking is to modify/intercept code, change items number. In my opinion, it’s different.

luvtub
    @luvtub

Yue is absolutely right; there is no ambiguity here.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@yue-zhang: thank you, I tried to put it in words like this, but couldn’t. But you got it to the point – especially with the not fixing those glitches they knew about!

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

CaptStern was very vocal about the exploit a long time ago, and Rovio’s had a lot of time to fix it. It’s one thing to hack game code and up values, but restoring a machine, for whatever reason, shouldn’t be the basis for a lifetime ban.  There’s intentional use of the exploit, and there’s legitimate reasons for restoring the machine, up to and including the actual Angry Birds 2 game causing crashes. It’s virtually impossible to prove intent. If the developer doesn’t do anything about the exploit for a long time, it eventually becomes an undocumented feature of the game. Reminds me of the old Konami Contra code. Anyone remember that, or am I dating myself? UP up down down left right left right B A :)

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@hank

For example, mighty eagle power destroy. We knew it and use this exploting to get winning in arena, is that a cheating? Should we be banned for life time?

Second example, I encounter a lot of crashes (you may check my old posts about it) during arena. I restart ab2 and enter arena, bingo, the system give me another 1500 feathers. Is that my fault? Should someone be banned for this “inappropriate” gain?

desperados
    @serkann

I’m so sorry to hear that Gray,

as for captsternn,Jon S,Yue once i joined the forum i saw you all the time around helping other players and answering their questions and be more useful to the new comers than the rovio staff itself because of users like you this game got more popular and rovio earned some cash…exploits are there for anyone else to use it’s not our problem or fault to use them or share them here it’s rovio’s duty to patch them up,well this game is supposed to be fun now it became a punishment for even the honest players and there’s noting to say more.

delete
    @tsegreto

Yeah, they  permanently banned me for “misconduct” – I have an iPhone and I logged into AB on my friends Android tablet and noticed I got a lot of gems. I don’t know if they hacked it or what, but I’m not hurting anyone.

Now I can’t even play in single player mode.

cognitive
    @cognitive

There’s exploits and there’s exploits. The Lady of Infinite Spells was a no brainer exploit that eventually caused absurd feather requirements. But a lot of the cracked APK’s early on, or the backup and restore methods look like a lot more work (and rewards).

Are they both bad? Probably. But while infinite spells were available to everyone, the more advanced exploits required the right phone and lots of time. At that point, a casual player isn’t going to have a chance of winning, exploits or not.

Every subsequent improvement made it worse, look at ToF. And to an extent the exploits are justified because of the non randomness of many aspects of the game (ToF level 4, 9, 14, etc as an example).

Davetv
    @davetv

@hank

like captsternn, cognitive, chuck-2, Jon S, and yue-zhang, I have a ton of time and some money invested in this game. I can’t tell you how many times early on in the game that I would accidentally touch the screen with something like my power cord and what is now the legendary chest would open costing me a lot of gems. I would submit a ticket and ask that you guys install a confirmation of purchase so this would not happen anymore. Nobody ever listened obviously. After losing several hundred dollars worth of purchased and hard earned gems through gameplay I accidentally found an exploit. That just led me to many other exploits. At last I felt I received a little redemption.

I’m very curious as to what the parameters are to consider any player as a cheater. You guys are doing a good job of finding and closing the exploits as you can. I can’t express how angry I would be if you guys locked me out of this game after spending hundreds of dollars on it. Again please define what a cheater is.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Don’t use any exploits or glitches, Davetv. After two years Rovio has come with a hammer. They don’t fix things, they will just ban you permanently. Be warned.

Marat Yusupov
    @marat-yusupov

@hank

Actualy I met the same problems last week. I was permanently banned, but I didn’t use any hacks, third-party apps or so on. Just an ordinary player. I’ve contacted Rovio Support and everything I got was:

Hello there,

Your account has been banned for breaking the rules, and this ban will not be lifted. We ban players for actions that are in violation of our terms of service and EULA, which you can view here: http://www.rovio.com/eula

We cannot release any details regarding specific cases.

You may, however, reinstall the app and start a new game. You will not be able to use the Facebook account that was connected to your banned game. If you wish to connect your new game to a Facebook account, it will need to be a different account. Additionally, if requested by you, we can restore your level progress (stars and scores) to your new game, and if you made any purchases in your banned game, we can add an amount of gems equivalent to those purchases.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Hubert
    Rovio Support Team”

No reasons, no explanations. Nothing. And today they added 800 gems for my account. But still all the progress, achievments and so on was lost.

anpa
    @anpa

I’m in the same situation and got the same reply from Rovio.

I’m just going to give up on playing their games and buying stuff from them.

Horrible way to be treated after playing all their games for years.

desperados
    @serkann

Clan system is messed up already lots of powerful clans are gone and players are not playing hard after they decreased rewards further up to level when they make no sense like getting 75 pearls for 115 points,they ban players without a reason and they disabled all gems reward from all chest…future doesn’t look bright for this game.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Gesus, my new account was locked again!! With little 3521 gems and 9030 pearls which are earned in clan play and daily collection. I did get more gifts today sending from other account but, no, this account is clean with no glitch applied.

I don’t know why!??? I played safe in TOF and collected as many gems as possible from friends and arena, clan ganme and free chest. That’s why a 3xxx gems so far, hard earning

@triph0p
    if I can’t get back of my new account, please remove me from the clan. I would not play ab2 anymore. It’s really annoying to be banned with no reason.

@hank

desperados
    @serkann

Yue just don’t waste your time for this game it’s your right to play but it seems like you are flagged they monitor accounts like yours and ban without even looking carefully,it’s better for you not to play at all i understand but if you wish you could play from pc.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

My andriod device still could play regular map and arena, as long as to hit the return key once the banned screen showed up. I played the regular map and daily challenge a lot to send new account gifts. If this is the reason to ban new account, GREAT!!!!

PS. I have 3 android device and one ipad air with different FB account.

desperados
    @serkann

That’s not a ban reason obviously as the game is full of weird glitches and bugs already they left them open and they accuse players when they use them…you can get endless friend gift rewards,forward time to to play endless challenges,get all hats via back up,play arena stage 7 endlessly,you could have different accounts and send gifts to your other accounts,there’s always an event open in a clan you can jump to other clans play events again and there are more that i don’t remember…

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I hope they get you fixed soon Yue. You might have to open another ticket instead of waiting for hank

desperados
    @serkann

why not wait for hank? he always does his best to solve the users’ problems as soon as possible and make sure the players always get the best playing experience from the game.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p

submit ticket already but, a bureaucratic reply is surely expected.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p @hank

bye ab2 clan and arena. As expected. an official reply as below,

Paweł 今天 02:08AM
    Hello there,

Your account has been banned for breaking the rules, and this ban will not be lifted. We ban players for actions that are in violation of our terms of service and EULA, which you can view here: http://www.rovio.com/eula

We cannot release any details regarding specific cases.

You may, however, reinstall the app and start a new game. Since your previous accounts have been banned, you will no longer be able to use your Facebook account or Game Center ID that was previously connected to your banned game.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@marat-yusupov

I think if you have many frineds sending you gifts, you could get banned as gems accumulated to a certain amount would be caught as cheater and Rovio will not give you any reason of lift your account.

Turkey Angerson
    @bbold-spamming

The tower of Fortune can be maxed easily by choosing the same card every time. You spend a few gems, but get many more back. This is no exploit. This is statistics.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thats a shame @yue-zhang, you’re playing fair and they keep banning you. I know people that were banned and then unbanned a few days later and they are currently playing arena and clans with no issue. You did the right thing and started a new account and yet you keep getting singled out…

Do you have any conacts from ravio from old tickets? I would try relying to those for a response. Ill leave you in the clan until its resolved

Turkey Angerson
    @bbold-spamming

Dang. Where is my post? I got banned too.

Level 351 or something, I had like 3,000 gems (bc my clan rocked!).

I’ll keep my dissertation discussion to myself if that will allow me to post.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Account locked??

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.