Account locked??

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Account locked??

Viewing 22 replies - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Replies
  • TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey Yue, let me know when / if your account is restored so we can add you back to the clan :)

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p

I don’t think Rovio would lift my account. Just remove me. I am fine and thankful to the clan, as it feedback me lots of my gems, feathers and pearls. We have completed every event. Thta’s the best clan I have seen.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

On Rovio support page,

Why Was I Banned?
    In Angry Birds 2, we expect our players to play fairly, honestly, and respectfully. To that end, we have a zero tolerance policy towards cheating or abusive behavior in the game. Any player that is found to have violated our terms of service and End User License Agreement (EULA) will be banned from the game, and all progress tied to their account will be lost. Some of the violations that will result in a ban include (but are not limited to):

Hacking or modifying the game.
    Taking advantage of game exploits.
    Using unauthorized third-party software to modify or interfere with the game.
    Hateful, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise offensive language.

We might see why we are banned.

1. you create 2 accounts to send your other account gift, it’s a “Taking advantage”

2. you bought hats on one device, and it doesn’t decrease pearls on the other device. So you could repeatedly buy all hats once you reach 25000 pearls, it’s a “Taking advantage”

3. when you have endless friend gift, which you don’t know why, you thought it’s Rovio’s programming error, NO, it’s you to “Taking advantage”

4. you play ab2 on sub-system like blue stack. Save data and restore. Sooner or later, you would be caught. it’s a “Taking advantage”

5. No matter what programming logic error Rovio created, as long as it regard you as “Taking advantage”, you would be banned.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Im sure less than 1% of players even know about any of these methods. Its not fair that you don’t even get a warning…

desperados
    @serkann

Yeah only some famous and helpful players here get punishment for using glitches those are open to anyone,lots of players in the clans already have full hat sets it’s not rocket science to know how to do it via backup method or other methods.

rovio is just a greedy company that invents new methods to get more cash from players like making the clan system then disabling gems from chests to force players to get gems via real money or from predetermined corrupted tower only,every single day you mess this game further at some point when you lose lots of player you will have to invent another method to keep milking players.

UnknownObject
    @unknownobject

4. you play ab2 on sub-system like blue stack. Save data and restore. Sooner or later, you would be caught. it’s a “Taking advantage”

Do you mean that it’s possible to cheat with BlueStacks data backup, or BlueStacks itself is prohibited?

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Any luck @yue-zhang ? The clan misses you! Have you thought about creating a new account and not “Taking advantage” of even minor exploits?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p

I still play ab2 everyday with 2 banned accounts.
    Except clan, I could play arena, regular map and DC, KPP.

To create one more account? Not sure yet. Actually, I have 4 accounts for ab2 already and the other 2 are for test purpose and got banned very soon.

Wish all clan menbers stay happy.

cheers,

Yue
    @yue-zhang

4 days agao, my assets are,

With little 3521 gems and 9030 pearls

Now I have 4064 gems and 10915 pearls. star level 33, card level 18, 147 ads watched. I still play arena and map, without clan reward, is my asset anything related to a cheater? sigh……

desperados
    @serkann

Yue everyone misses you in the clan,don’t waste your time you are flagged they will keep banning you for no reason in future too…if you want i’ll send you my save folder that you can use in bluestacks…you’ll have your name but have my all powers too it’s 175000 gems and 253000 pearls…in other clans my friends tried it and it works good.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@serkann

be careful, sooner or later, you would be caught for the reason of “taking advantage”. I mean it.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@triph0p
    created a new account. Play 44 rounds and now…could join clan, Yeh……

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey, nice to have you back, too bad you have to use a newb account though lol

RM
    @rmrm

By unreasonably blocking account (# 542551340783), you offended a 10 year old child who played game in free time from school and hobby, starting with the first version of your game.

I had to buy a baby nintendo switch so that the child did not get upset.

Remove AngriBirds2 if you do not want to cause the child a moral trauma.

Your company cause disgust.

jan- 2018 when the level reached 433 (one year) the account was blocked.

the support service could not name the reason for the lock.

played from one device (phone).

did not use break-ins and cheats.

did not use chat in the clan game.

did not violate the rules of the license agreement !!

RM
    @rmrm

after the third letter (three days of correspondence with customer support)
    account was unlocked.

thk

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@rmrm

that’s good for u and ur child.
    There are more blocked players receiving nothing from so-called customer support team.
    No reasons are given. Close ticket brutally.
    Lucky like you are, at the third mail, Rovio correct their error FINALLY.

Davetv
    @davetv

With the new update I lost over 92000 gems from my phone. I contacted customer service and after a few attempts they were able to restore all of my gems. I have not altered the software in any way. I have accumulated those gems since I started playing the game in 2014. It’s ashamed that rovio has really messed this game up by creating an environment where they can manipulate the outcome in such a way that we have to pay to be successful at the game. I’m currently trying to get my game restored. If not I guess it was just a waste of 4 years of progress. It seems to me that they should be working harder to fix their own software than banning players from the game.

kris-hoffman
    @kris-hoffman

It’s a shame that when one has 2 accounts on a single device and also happens to find an exploit through Android files that I get banned for life? So be it then if that’s how it is then maybe your team should have found the exploit before releasing the game. So you just left both of the accounts on your servers just to sit. Freaking awesome……

redirocks
    @acuraice

u people are so funny. i have spent thousands of real dollars on this game to get to level 1848, my birds are at the honest high levels of 75 except for Matilda for some reason, she remains at 65 which i then give all feathers from feeding my hatching to to try to increase her. If i ever get banned out of nowhere, i would go crazy as i have put daily time into playing day and night for the past 5+ years. not 1-2, not level 565 not daily gem letter,… just spent $154 yesterday and still dont have all the halloween hats.

Buster
    @doulgas

Redrocks, maybe spend some of that money on a therapist? Or a dog?

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

i’m never play angry birds 2 every user can play how they want their minds

Drad30487
    @drad30487

Hey does the rovio unban people who have used cheat engine??

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Account locked??

Viewing 22 replies - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.