Accessing spells

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Accessing spells

• Occasionally I know I am asking what is probably a dumb question with a very simple answer, but I don’t want to go any further until I solve this dilemma. I know at levels #11 & #12 we get spells, and the tutorial shows us how to use them. I wanted to use one of them in the #15 Boss level, but caught on that spells are disabled in Boss levels. After I 3 starred that, I went to #16 and am looking for some sort of icon or button that will bring my spell list up, thus making them playable. But even though I know I have spells left over, I CANNOT for the life of me, figure out how to bring that screen or open the spell options.

I know it’s early in the game, but as I know I have those left over spells, I want to be able to access them. I have clicked every icon I can find, looking for them with no success. What am I missing? As I said, I am only up to #17. I play on Blue Stacks which is Android for PC, so I don’t know it that has anything to do with it.

So is there a button or something I’m missing? Or are my spells not available at this part of the game for some reason? Thanks in advance for what I’m sure will be a very simple answer.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • tinostar11
    @tinostar11

You can only select your Spells before you fling a single bird.
    Once you start the level , the only way to get spells is through extra cards.

sal9
    @sal9

Spells are not an option for boss fights. They are only available for standard levels.

waimea
    @waimea

Sorry guys, guess you didn’t understand. I know I can’t use spells for boss fights, but I can’t find where the spell are to select them. OOPS> Ok, I just opened #17 and it gives me the spells screen automatically. It didn’t do that before on #16. Now thinking about it, possibly because #16 is a tutorial for Matilda. Guess I should have played a little further, but I just didn’t want to screw stuff up. Thanks anyway.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@waimea
    MaybeMaybe that level was a tutorial level because spells are disabled for them too.

sal9
    @sal9

@waimea As you unlock new birds and new spells, they all become available on previous levels. If you replay 16 now, you should have the option to select a spell, plus extra cards for any new bird you may have unlocked.
    We all played level 1 with only one card, since red was the only bird available (and no spells). Now that you reached Level 16, if you replay level 1 you will have the option for spells, and 4 cards (chuck+red+blue+matilda).

waimea
    @waimea

@abginebird You are correct. I’m finding these things out as I go. (:

@sal9
    Thanks so much for your input. I obviously jumped the gun and was looking for something because I ‘thought’ it should be there. I know a new game is a learning curve for all of us. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track from the beginning. Again, thanks for the info. AB2 —–>

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Accessing spells

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.