ABO – Levels worth another try

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABO – Levels worth another try

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Replies
  • Dr O’Neski
    @steviep147

You’re welcome. It’s good to help others but it’s also getting rediculously hard to get just a few k more. I know I’m 3rd, as of this moment anyway, but 2nd and 1st seem a long way away.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

04/18/2016 Surf & Turf Level 3 added to list (thank you @antsand5597)

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

05/30/2016 Mighty Hoax 5-8 added to list (thank you @angrychicken)

Kathy
    @kathy

@bonneypattycat Please tell me I’m not losing my mind?
    I’m on android Poached Eggs level #1 I have only 1 tower , My nephew is playing IPhone 6+ and is a totally different level! he has 2 towers, and is a comletely diffent level! ..I’m sooo confused! !

cc @admins?

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@Kathy On my iPad, the level appears as it always has, one “tower”. Are you absolutely certain the iPhone has the correct level loaded? Maybe you could upload an image from the iPhone for us to see?

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @bonneypattycat, I’m not sure how to take a screenshot on IOS, and he’s to young to join the nest, I’ll try taking a picture with my phone..

Kathy
    @kathy

oohh @Mvnla2 I think you hit the nail on the head!! yes i think he is playing angry birds free!! ty
    cc @bonneypattycat, , @admins

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

09/24/2016 Poached Eggs 1-19 added to list (thank you @rush and sorry for the delay!)

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

09/26/2016 Ham ‘Em High 13-13 added to list

bad piggies 22-3. went from a hard earned 140k to 150k with little effort (since i improved on that previous best twice within the first three attempts, first to 141k, then to 144k, i decided to continue playing a bit longer). hadn’t played this level for a long time, so no idea when this change took place, but i did notice i had dropped out of the top-50 (today it’s the daily challenge), so it must have been some time ago already (maybe even before this list was created, but anyway).

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Thank you @vuelva, Bad Piggies 22-3 added to the list!

Kathy
    @kathy

@bonneypattycat
    Danger Above 8-8 is definitely easier , worth another try, within 3 flings i gained 13k and moved from spot 1,254 to spot 7..

Dr O’Neski
    @steviep147

Thanks @kathy for 8-8. From 13th to 1st!

Kathy
    @kathy

@steviep147 Awesome! Congrats on the trophy ?and thanks for trying it out , that validates that is easier?
    Happy i could help someone improve their score!

Dr O’Neski
    @steviep147

@kathy. Thanks again. I did have quite a high score on here before but I have still gained several k’s. No doubt everyone will get on the bandwagon so I don’t expect the high to last very long.

SamsonKJ
    @samsonkj

Flock Favorites 29-14 has gotten easier, I think.

This level has changed before. When FF first appeared, the high scores for 29-14 were mostly in the 160s up to 171k. Then an update changed this level, and suddenly the upper limit seemed to be around 145k. See kvetching on the level’s walkthrough page beginning around Dec 2014.

I must have been taking a break when FF came out, because my high score for this level has been 139k for years. But I tried it again today, and immediately topped 145k several times, with high so far of 152k.

SamsonKJ
    @samsonkj

Mighty Hoax 4-17 maybe. My old high score was 35k, good for 260th place. Within a couple minutes today, I had two 40k scores, up to 44th place.

Scores seem to be higher on levels where breaking wood debris makes a difference. Wood being destroyed a little more easily now?

anton249
    @anton249

To keep the thread alive, this is what I found recently:

Flock Favorites Level 29-11 has got much easier (see @samsonk ‘s comment there a year ago).

No need to fling the bird through the channel, the boulder starts to fall down immediately and does the job. 0-birders are possible.

@bonneypattycat

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Hello Nesters, I’ve been largely inactive here the past few years.  I hope all are well.  I thought this list might need a bump :)

Dr O’Neski
    @steviep147

:)) welcome back. There’s still life in the old dog yet.

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

@bonneypattycat and anyone else who stumbles this way.  I recently switched over from PC to Android and in doing so acquired about 230 new levels to go at. But I also found that when, for example, I revisited Mine and Dine, which was never a happy hunting ground for me, I quickly picked up new personal best scores on Levels 1,2,3,5,6 (I’ve only reached 6 so far). These are not all on the lists here so I am just wondering whether there is genuinely an advantage (on these levels at least) in using Android over PC. Anyone else observed this?  I guess there weren’t many PC flingers out there.

Kathy
    @kathy

Good to know @desperate-dan , Not sure if anyone is keeping up with this forum, maybe @Sweetp or @admins can add those levels to the list. I haven’t played Mine and Dine for years! I plan on trying to fix up my scores there once i finish Jurassic Pork 🐣

it seems like The Nest is suddenly become active again lately ☺

Kathy
    @kathy

@steviep147 Did you just call @BonneyPattyCat ‘an old dog”??😂 I’m sure she’ll know it’s just a saying! lol!!

Desperate Dan
    @desperate-dan

@kathy, or anyone. Where exactly is this fabled list?  Thanks

ixan57
    @ixan57

Thanks for the link @karen68

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABO – Levels worth another try

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.