ABO – Levels worth another try

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABO – Levels worth another try

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 125 total)
  • Replies
  • moondoggie
    @moondoggie

Mighty Hoax 4-18 definitely easier.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ok I’ve improved on Ham em High 12-9 But still want to test to make sure this is not IOS only. how do i get to Cake 2 level 12 ? @bonneypattycat? is that birdday cake, it’s been so long since I’ve played abo. it seems the seasons easier levels are IOS so far as i haven’t seen any Android users report, and i had no improvement on the few levels i tried still seem the same.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@kathy The “cake” levels are in Birdday Party. The levels are numbered kinda odd, as there is no “cake 1” levels. Also, the “cake 2” levels are on the third screen, instead of the first screen where they logically should be. “cake 4” levels are on the first screen. Took me a few minutes to figure it out too!

Kathy
    @kathy

uhmmm o.k Thanks @bonneypattycat Lol, I’ll try to figure it out sounds confusing but I’m sure by looking at the walkthrough maybe I’ll get it:)

Kathy
    @kathy

looking at the in screen bday levels all levels have a pic of a cake and a number, on all 4 screens they are the same
    ie. 1st page level 1 has a pic of a cake and the number 1, same on the page 2 screen, level 1 has a pic of a cake and the number 1.yikes !! so i have 4 cake 1’s 2’s etc..I’m asuming (probably wrongly) that the first page is cake 1-1 ,1-2 etc
    the second is cake 2-1 , 2-2 etc ?

Kathy
    @kathy

YES!!! Success , I found it,And the good news is OB Did somehow magically teleport to the lower portion :D o.k so that confirms ABO easier for android users as well :) I’ll try some more of the levels reported to further confirm, but I’ve made more progress in ABO than seasons, but maybe i need practice in seasons lol.. ty @bonneypattycat :D

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@kathy at the bottom of each screen is a tiny number. On the first screen it is a 4, so the first level on that screen is 4-1, Swipe to the next screen and there should be a tiny 3 at the bottom of the screen. Swipe again, and now you are on the third screen, with a tiny 2 at the bottom of the screen. I hope a made a little sense :)

Kathy
    @kathy

i found it ty @bonneypattycat see my reply above, it is weird how they are laid out. on the first level (no swipe level 4?) must have been the last update which i have only a few completed, but swiping over to the next i have all completed, stange, but anyway I’ve got it now ty :)

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@bonneypattycat You can add Danger Above 6-14 and The Big Setup 10-13. They were challenge levels a few months ago with obvious change in scoring.
    Also, did you check Poached Eggs 2-11? I think my post there might’ve fallen through the cracks.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Thank you for the report @angrychicken! I will try those levels out and add them to the list.

Annem302
    @annem302

I just got a number one score on Mighty Hoax 4-12, with the exact same strategy I used before – an 18K difference!

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Congratulations @annem302!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

@bonnypattycat Surf n turf level 7 is without a doubt easier. Little red now breaks through concrete pillar on his own creating great points which then leaves an open window to aim 2nd.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Thank you @jlz-666! It had been so long since I last played that level, at first I didn’t remember how difficult it used to be to remove even one stone of that pillar. Now the whole thing comes down!

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

No problem @bonneypattycat. You’ll have to forgive me though. I’m on vacation and don’t want to spend too much time writing long explanations all over the nest so I just took the time to pop it in here for you. If I find anymore I’ll just leave a quick couple of lines in here. We’re quite remote in a lodge by a loch and the Internet isn’t the greatest so hubby and I are fighting over it ;) Have been working my way through “Surf and Turf” and have made some improvements but I’m quite sure that they have been within normal limits having not played them for a looooong time. Anything more out of the ordinary like level 7,I’ll let you know.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@jlz-666 Ohhhh, I am sooo jealous! I would trade Internet for a few days of peace and quiet any day! Well… almost any day ;)

A quick note here would be fine, and appreciated. I’m glad somebody is going through Surf & Turf, I can’t seem to get to it, or Mine and Dine either (darn stalactites!).

Enjoy your vacation!

grrtammy
    @grrtammy

Two Birdday Party levels that are now harder.

Cake 3-14 This one’s been effective for a while. With the birdy party hats neutralized (v4, I think) and now gone (v5), the pit action that once generated thousands of extra points is gone.

Cake 4-6 The diagonal ice plate that slides as seen in the video no longer slides. Much harder to get pink hat pig.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

Give PE 1-3 a try @bonneypattycat. Granted I haven’t played it in years but I immediately put 2k on my score and into 14th position. I should add by using same strat as always which was hitting the ball on the hill and hoping for the best lol! This time the wood on the tower broke very easy.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Thanks @jlz-666! And sorry for bumping you down to #15! How anyone got 50k out of that level is beyond me.

It took me about 20 minutes to get three scores higher than my previous, so I agree the PE 1-3 is probably a bit easier.

jlz-666
    @jlz-666

No worries @bonneypattycat! 15th is still better than the 400 and something I think I started the day on! Yeah I agree,where the additional 5k came from to get 50k is a puzzler ;)

@bonneypattycat a 0-birder was possible on PE 1-3. never `played’ for it, since from what i understood it was already extremely rare back then (a few years ago); don’t know whether it’s still there.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@vuelva Ah, thanks. That would explain it.

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

@steviep147 After playing some more, I removed the “possible” from Birdday Party 2-11 (18-11). Still requires some time, or luck, but yes, my average scores are indeed higher now.

Angrychicken
    @angrychicken

@bonneypattycat An easy prey in today’s challenge and another one for the list: Mighty Hoax 5-15. Give it a shot (or three).

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Thank you again @angrychicken! At least 29 puppies today! Is that a record do you think?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABO – Levels worth another try

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.