ABNest YouTube Hacked

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABNest YouTube Hacked

• Hello everyone! I have very urgent news for the staff of AngryBirdsNest. The YouTube channel with over 150 thousand subscribers has apparently been hacked yesterday the 11th of March. The channel uploaded a video titled, “March 11, 2023” and it demonstrates “Gua Sha for beginners”. I believe this account has been hacked and the password for it has to be reset as soon as possible before any videos are lost.

If they do become lost though, please contact YT Support through Twitter and they can reverse the damage the hackers may have caused to the channel.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • bernersenn
    @bernersenn

@chickenloveryt
    Thanks for notifying us, we will take care of it.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Thank you @chickenloveryt @bernersenn!!!! I wish I would have seen this forum post sooner, but I too noticed this issue. I believe access to the channel was gained through one of the users who was added to the YouTube account. It was definitely scary.

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

Thank you @bernersenn and @birdleader for reading and responding to my post! I’m glad I made you both aware of the issue and surprisingly YouTube account takeovers (that were much worse than what happened to ABNest) occur very frequently on the platform. I would suggest that all Google accounts that have access to the ABNest channel should enable 2 Factor Authentication and the ABNest channel’s account password should be changed so hopefully that can prevent this situation from happening again.

samui7
    @werex

Thanks for actual information. Dive into the captivating fusion of gaming and knowledge as stack of books images emerge as an unexpected ally. These visuals symbolize the limitless realms explored through gaming narratives, where every turn of a page unravels a new adventure. Whether deciphering intricate puzzles or crafting strategic tactics, the wisdom within these books fuels gaming prowess. And on YouTube, gaming enthusiasts unite to share insights, strategies, and discoveries, building a community where the power of books amplifies the excitement. Embrace the marriage of intellect and entertainment, where stacks of books and pixels entwine to create a world of endless exploration.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum ABNest YouTube Hacked

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.