ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,451 through 2,475 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

I could see the team and joined it again! yes!!

waze
    @wazemank

As @alcusto, I’m in again and raced twice on multiplayer normally.

I can see in the team: @abgofast @phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @alfredo @oldschool and an unknown racer (iamezra) but cannot see @platium @nacho18 @jorge-freeman-1.

Let’s race if we can…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@all I’m now completely unable to access multiplayer. No hour glass or anything…screen just shifts to the right then blinks and shifts left back to the AB GO main screen. Must be the curse of being captain from ABE_GORACER slowly affecting me. So currently I couldn’t open a spot if need be even if I wanted to. I’ve decided not to touch the app until tomorrow in hopes of my self healing abilities are able to overcome the Rovio woes.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@wazemank welcome! I just checked we’re again nº1, besides the cheaters. Two cheater teams are occupying the first 2 places, right now. A third, invalid team, is somehow ranked just behind us, even though they edited their score as 999.999. We also have another member, Sasha.

It is time to call it a night. Maybe everyone will be back by the time I can play again.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Well. Team I am on track again I race about 4 times know I am 11,100 !!! I couldn’t get 11,011 because the Subzero Happens I’ll try tomorrow .
    I didn’t see @platium and @jorge-freeman-1 . I thing they both will join us soon .

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

I can find the team now but there’s no open spot because some rookie joined in the meantime.

platium
    @platium

me too!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

hey @jorge-freeman-1 and @platium … you’ll have to coordinate with @phoenix6 later today to get those two spots open. Hopefully the technical problems he’s experienced since setting up the “new” team will be gone and he can get those spots for you. It’s early here so I’m sure he’ll be awake soon :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@Jorge-Freeman-1 and @platium real sorry guys still plagued by issues and can’t access multiplayer at all. My phone just got updated to Lollipop so I’m wondering if that might be the issue. Will try logging in on my girlfriend’s phone later today to try and see if that’s the problem.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi racers!

I’m ready to join the team again but it’s full. There’s some newbies there that need to be kicked. I’ve been trying to pm @phoenix6 to combine the precise moment for the operation but every time I try to send the message there’s an error. So, we must communicate here by the forum. Sorry for the spamming with unnecessary details.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto @wazemank @oldschool that’s quite a battle you got going, guys. Very exciting.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

So I got an answer from Nadir on the Friday & weekend’s problems with accessing multiplayer, long waiting period to see a the new team created,d the crazy score results for Freeman and why the leaderboard is out of sync with the team page .

The reply is short and sweet … in other words “Rovio has no idea what happened”

They did credit us for setting up a new team. I do apologize for the pain that was for everyone but it ultimately proved to be the fastest way to get resolution.

I hope @phoenix6 resolves his issue soon so we can complete the team again … I feel guilty that he’s been burden with the captain’s responsibility to “add/remove” team mates … kinda hard to do if you can’t access the multi-player game!

—————-

Dear Mike,

Our engine team is currently looking into this issue and they will hopefully fix it soon. It’s wise that you created a new team; hope you guys are able to continue where you left it off.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team

oldschool
    @oldschool

Yeah, @janmej , but @wazemank and @alcusto are just delaying the inevitable. I can almost taste their desperation in thin air. :P

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @abgoast @alcusto @nacho18

So I am still unable to get to the multiplayer. I’m now convinced it is on Rovio’s end as I pulled out my old phone and tried to get to multiplayer and the exact same thing is happening. I’ve also ruled out the Lollipop update because now that I’ve thought about it more I was able to race earlier in the day with it and no problems. It’s interesting that I now have +17 more eggs as @abgofast has informed me. Interestingly I also notice that the number of “messages” shown in the top right corner of the multiplayer button has gone from 1 to 5 to now 9 which I assume are cupcakes that you guys are sending me so my accounts must still be somewhat linked.

With that said there is still the issue of @platinum and @Jorge-freeman-1 not being able to join because I can’t get in to boot the other drivers that joined. I’ve sent a support request in but don’t know how soon they will get back to me. When some of you get responses from Nadir are you putting in new requests or responding to tickets you already have open or…?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

Whose eyes are those peaking through the 11s???
    Is it ABGOFAST watching you all from atop the standings?
    Is it AbeGoRacer haunting us all?
    Are those private eyes watching you? Do they see your every move? (Hall & Oates ’81)

Yeah me!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Okay. I hate to do this to the team again! Phoenix and I have discussed as we have no idea how to fix his multiplayer access troubles and not sure what answers Rovio will provide us or when they will get back to him.

So…me and my 110011 score have left “his” ABGOFAST team and setup “my” ABGOFASTER team

I am not sure when you will see it available in the “recommended teams list” or the “search”.

Again….team name is ABGOFASTER

Hopefully in less than 10-12 hours you can find your way there :)

This has nothing to do with my “control freak” ways… I promise! yes…good job Mike…by saying it this way, maybe they will believe you … err .. am I thinking this or typing this out … err … better stop :)

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast

still cannot find your team yet… maybe it will take n hour more before it is registered…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @abgofast @alcusto @nacho18

@platinum and @Jorge-freeman-1 you two should let the rest of the team know when you can see the new ABGOFASTER team so everyone else can then leave ABGOFAST team and hopefully not have the chaos we did last time.

Also please someone send me a screenhshot of my GEs just in case I need it. I asked @abgofast to but now that he left that might prove challenging unless he can still see me in the individual rankings. His mind must be sidetracked from thinking about how to still smooth things over with his girlfriend from the couple day ABGO binge he had. :)

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@phoenix6 ~ I cannot see ABGOFASTER yet but I’ll keep the team current on the matter the best I can (it’s sleeping time here now…).

waze
    @wazemank

@phoenix6 Here you have your 86,419 golden eggs: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/13085/

I’ll try to find ABGOFASTER tomorrow.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@janmej @platium @oldschool @wazemank @dbkraemer @abgofast @alcusto @nacho18 @phoenix6 ~ just joined ABGOFASTER. Captain sent me an invitation and I just had to accept.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @janmej @platium @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

I’m also sleeping soon, so I will search for the team tomorrow night, or maybe Wednesday. Tuesdays are my worst days: around 12 hours away from home due to work.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast . I never changed or moved to an other Team …! I just was on Multiplayer ,,,!!! And I couldn’t see anything can help me to move to a ” abgofaster “!!!
    If I have to apply . I may go out from abgofast team ; Rigth .!!
    Then Search for abgofaster !!! Until know I can see your New Team. Sorry for my inexperience : just tell me what to do : maybe is easy !!! I’ll do it thank you.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast I left ABGOFAST now, but I can’t find ABGOFASTER, but I will keep searching. Sweet score by the way.

janmej
    @janmej

@stevep Hi! You found us! As @phoenix6 probably has told you, letting you go was nothing personal. We’re just trying to keep a team of members from this forum, but for now it seems that we don’t even have a team. You’re a very fast racer, så keep up the good work. I hope Rovio’ll manage to fix the incredibly bugged app somehow, and maybe I’ll see you on the tracks. I know @abgofast has a dream of two teams from the nest on the leaderboard :-).

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,451 through 2,475 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.