ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,401 through 2,425 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – I was just able to race multiplayer…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @abgofast @alcusto @nacho18

I also am now finally able to play multiplayer although loading is rather slow. I see that we are now ranked with all the other cheaters with over a billion GEs.

Screenshot_2015-02-21-12-21-05.png

Also looks like STEVE[P] who I remember from my days spying on the Soviets and from racing against the Donkos has joined us.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Me too! It sounds like this issue was caused by the insane number of eggs the crash gave to Jorges.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi buddies!

Some hours ago with the agreement of the captain I left the team. Or, perhaps, I should say I tried to leave the team, because it seems I’m still linked somehow. I’m not happy with this situation since not me and, certainly, not any member of the team likes to pass for a cheater, but at least now you can play. Before my leaving the game crashed when any of us tried to race the multiplayer.
    I hope that the situation will be solved soon, my GEs return to the number I effectively won and then to return to ABGoFast.

EDIT: Me and the captain we already opened a ticket each with CS. Although, as the issue affects all team members individually it might be a good idea if each one opens his/her own ticket, right?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

Yes….it’s a strange turn of events with Freeman’s game crash posting this insane score.

The world is out to get me today! Just had a 3 hour power / electricity outage but thankfully that is restored. I see the messages here and said “why not give it a try”. I’m in the same spot as Phoneix. Working but much slower than usual.

As for Steve[P] … we can keep him on the team for now OR your captain can beg forgiveness with Abe_Goracer and see if he wants to return until Freeman’s issues are resolved.

I am 100% in Freeman’s corner. This is not his fault. He just gets to enjoy the latest technical issue with this unbelievably unreliable game – one more for the list @janmej !.

He does have a ticket with Rovio open and as he said above…he will return to the team. I have enjoyed his strategy posting done to date and the interactions are genuine. Given I already have a ticket open on the crash, I will update them with the events and plan to vouch for our teammate Freeman.

Happy racing everyone!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

Hey team….our score is still crazy (see Phoenix’s post above) and I’m thinking I should disband ABGOFAST team and create a new one for all of us to join. I kind of want to do this anyway to make the team private / by invite versus public. This would save me headaches with adding new team mates

the main reason is impatience. It’s boring racing against the inexperienced or the cheaters. We’re now ranked at the bottom of the game cause of this glitch!

I was thinking instead of waiting for Rovio to fix that we create ABGOFASTER and all move to this team. That should put us back near the top with better opponents to race.

As it’s Sunday and some of you might be busy with family stuff, I won’t do this until I hear back from at least two or three of you today that are available to make the switch.

Cheers

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast I’m all for your plan. I was actually thinking the exact same thing and was going to come on here to suggest that but I see you beat me to the punch.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

View post on imgur.com

Hi racers!

My GE are back to normal. I can join the new team any moment! :D

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hey team … I just added the easiest 1,100 eggs ever by pretty much getting 18 the whole way through thanks to this glitch that has our team score messed up. So … ABGOFAST will disappear shortly. When I pressed “disband team” button, it says I can’t do so till I remove each racer then I can delete the team. I did this just minutes ago and the original ABGOFAST is gone

Please re-join me as ABGOFASTER …

I’ve setup as private team so I will need to accept you to group after you attempt to join. I don’t know how quick the messages updates to advise me of your attempt. I find the message on sharing cupcakes seem to have a delay.

You’re all more than qualified and will get immediate acceptance ASAP. Please write me a private message here when you’ve attempted to join.

We will be ranked ahead of those nudists again very soon!

edit: ABGOFASTER is ranked on team leaderboard as #12 with just me so this solution will work ;)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast guessing there is a delay in the new team creation because it says can’t find the new name when I search.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — I think so. Please try now… @jorge-freeman-1 experienced the same issue but is now able to join AND his golden egg count is back to normal :)))

Also, I didn’t have to accept him into the team so maybe I didn’t actually setup as private vs public league :S

edit: I forgot! … for those of you on Android devices AND also setup as a facebook friend too, you got an invite to join the team (presumably sent to your facebook account) … this is probably why I didn’t have to accept you to join as you were already invited.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@abgofast @phoenix6 ~ I received an invitation to join the team. That’s probably the reason why there was no approving needed from the captain…

oldschool
    @oldschool

The only team whose name has “ABGOF” is “ABGOFANX”, atm. So we should be unable to join, for the moment. I’ll be playing single multiplayer, which does not seem too plagued with multi-PU-multi-power spamming – only some “Teddy” guy. I can even face Waze’s gost there from time to time.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi.@abgofast . I did to join the Team abgofaster : the sign. “told me Not Team Was found ”

I thing I must wait until the problem is solved by ROVIO and the ABGOFAST . Is reinstalled again . Sorry I fell very uncomfortable with this situation

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast

Joined another team to play with while I waited and I saw ABGOFASTER in the rankings.

Screenshot_2015-02-22-10-42-37.png

So I left the team thinking I would now be able to join but nada.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast and @all Members of the Team:

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

As Jorge was first to join and also has problems with the account from that crash, I’ve re-set the team. Can you try again?

There is no ABGOFAST team to be reset or fixed by Rovio. I have deleted it.

Team ABGOFASTER should exist and it might take some time for the iOS and Android databases to synchorize with the game environment.

edit: I have also made this a PUBLIC team again as I think this is why iOS and non-facebook friends are not finding the team. PRIVATE must mean team is only available to facebook friends.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast : I can’t rejoin : there is a sign : says ” no team was found ”

Itching so ; I must wait for : ROVIO fix the whole thing . Better if they are-install the Game as a ” abgofast ” I fell sad uncomfortable and defeated . Worse situation I did found it whit all these no good Matters.!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

Anyone else want to form a team and we join it? I dont understand why this isnt visible to everyone.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Okay…this doesn’t make sense. I was able to join WINGEDHEAT with Phoenix and the racer who originally created it. I have since left the team for my last attempt to setup a team … team name is

ABGOFASTEST

If folks can’t see this team, then I ask one of you to take over as captain so we can get everyone together again.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast I also created a team with the original ABGOFAST name. We’ll see if anyone can see either of our names…thinking it’s a delayed thing and everyone will just have a wait a little while before we appear in searches.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 … it must be a delay … I think this last team I created will show up because it no longer shows my cupcakes given / received count. It is reset to zero. It makes no sense to have to wait for a team to show up. My guess is it has to do with the fact the game works cross iOS and Android platforms.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast @phoenix6 can’t find abgofast, abgofaster or abgofastest.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @phoenix6
    I tried to create an ABGOFAST team but it says name is in use. Makes sense cause Phoenix created it. It is mystery to all of us why there is such a delay to find it. I wouldnt have removed all and created a new team if this was going to be the result. Oh hum….this app’s programming defies all logic.
    let’s see what appears first ABGOFAST or ABGOFASTEST.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast I can’t get multiplayer to work at all. Everything was in place. Little meatball and husband sleeping, ice cream, and AB GO, but no!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,401 through 2,425 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.