ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • oldschool
    @oldschool

@nacho18 Congratulaions, man! Incidently, I took my wife to have lunch out today, and it was fish with some pepper sauce.

@abgofast
    Impressive score! We are almost there, and I tried to get us a few more eggs before I sleep, but it is really late and I gotta call it a night.

@all Thanks for the cupcakes, Im putting those to good use, so I can reuse the best characters against the stronger teams.

Vacations are now over, so I should decrease my time racing.

platium
    @platium

hi @phoenix6

i experience the same situation with @abgofast… he will be 1st and then never able to finish as 1st and end up 2nd!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Congratulations @janmej and daughter for hitting 70K in style and for putting us over 400,000 :)

jerzgirl
    @jerzgirl

Just want to say sorry for taking so long to reply as I stated I have a chronic illness and was not up to gaming. I really don’t want the cheats I just get so frustrated in the multiplayer challenge with the cheaters, I really just stopped playing it. I have been running the races and earing my gems, In “AIR: in the the verses track 3 play it at the highest level and play all the players but especially, Stella, Terrence, Miltilda Red and Colonal pig the militant one, you will get gems and boxes, sometimes I play every character through all their cupcakes and can earn up to 30 gems then play the bonus daily for 10 more. the boxes are plentiful they are usually 800 coins, 3 gems, extra special power, and last you can earn sling shots, state farm rarely do you earn a leaf blower, but I am getting my gem score up!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 and all iOs players out there, good news for you guys as version 1.6.2 is out for iOs from today!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – It would be better news if it actually fixed anything. Still crashes, still zeros out…

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer thanks! We’re very happy if it wasn’t for that update. (For you too @platium @nacho18) Turbo kart!? Still crashes, still unbelievably slow loading, 2 gem videolink doesn’t work, all the cheaters still there, and the leaderboard still doesn’t update correctly.

@jerzgirl
    sorry to hear about your illness. Keep up the good gaming.

waze
    @wazemank

@phoenix6 You have maybe not noticed, but you’ve got 9 million points in single player best players Rank since yesterday, so congrats. Let’s try to reach @abgofast and his 12 millions.

Same problem for me, I couldn’t play yesterday on multiplayer.

Every time I see your multiscore results, I am intrigued by the “beauty” of your numbers. Since we can not compete against high skills competitors, at least we compete to see who the most aesthetic number has. Right now 85,000 – 71,017 – 44,044 and @phoenix6 66,864 (come on 2 GE more, finish 4th in a multi-single race). And I think I saw @dbkraemer yesterday with 34,567.

Congrats team for those 400,000. Let’s race!

oldschool
    @oldschool

We gotta wait for the real update. This one has no content or bug fixes at all.

The game not only loads extremely slow for me like 70% of the time. It remains exremely slow the whole time. It is unplayable – unless one enjoys playing at like 1 frame per second, so a race takes 10 minutes or the like. This is – by far – the worst issue right now.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@wazemank I must’ve got that 9 million when I had to resort to playing the challenges yesterday with the multiplayer down. What all even goes into that score anyways?

That 66,864 GEs was right as the multiplayer stopped working for me otherwise I would’ve gone for a more aesthetic score.

@abgofast
    so the Pats pulled it off in the end there…crazy few last minutes. I’ll take 99.9% credit for that victory. I knew Manning and team would just feel so inspired knowing that I was sporting their team logo on this oh so glorious and infamous forum we have here that they would then find the courage, strength, and teamwork that the ABGOFAST team consistently displays and bring that with them to the Super Bowl and conquer their opponent. I’ll await your prompt and humble thanks. :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool and Abe-Goracer .

Super Sunday results !
    The fun with numbers continues. The number 4 has been relevant to me 4 times in last twenty FOUR hours :))))

First #4 reference …. On Sunday, I acquired my 4,000 gem (now have 4,028 thanks to +28 for my weekly tourney winnings). My goal is to get to 6,150 gems. Why? If I get to this number, I can unlock all single player challenges that I’m stuck at on all tracks….yes…conquer that stupid “use all power ups – 3 races” challenge for all tracks “one more time”. I’m not totally happy they took away the discounted power up purchase around the same time they added the free power up with watching video. I think you get about 5 “free” power ups a day under this video thing. The videos are boring and I want them to end faster than the 30 seconds they run, I’d rather add them add a discount!

Second #4 reference…..

@phoenix6
    – Thanks for helping Brady get his 4th Super Bowl win … it’s all your modified logo’s help for sure! 99.9% credit is yours. My fingers are sore racing today … I literally have no fingernails left after that nail biter of a game … oh man … I thought winning 2 Super Bowls off last minute/second field goals was stressful … this was the most insane thing I’ve ever witnessed….wtf was up with that catch and a bigger WTF was up with that play call!?!?!

Third #4 reference….

@janmej
    – Thanks for putting us over 400,000 GEs … I got my 85,000 Sunday mid morning then off to watch football. I never experienced any multi-player problems on Sunday. Sounds like many of you did. I had to reset my phone / internet once but it worked okay till mid day.

Final #4 reference for now….
    I plan to be 4,000 away from 90,000 milestone by end of night. Off to get to 86,068 before bed :) Go fast everyone!

Oh yeah … the PS … more number #4s …. in last 3 days we easily have added 4 inches of snow here … I’m getting frustrated with having to shovel 4 times a day!

That’s all 4 now !!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast haha whoops yeah Brady that’s what I meant…now that’s a Freudian.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Not a single mention of Abe’s 44,044 in your entire 4’s post? He has a few choice words 4 you!!! :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer … I’m so 4getful Abe! 4give me and keep the 4 letter words to a minimum :)

oldschool
    @oldschool

I’m calling it a night, since the team score seems correct.

Edit: oh, someone is still active and the 405504 score no longer holds.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi Folks!

I’m sorry for changing subject but do you mind if I ask a question? I’m stuck on challenge 23 of fruits on Air, track 2 and 3. How do you splat 40 fruits, in sequence, without manoeuvring when the tracks are curve and bumps on the sides are taken as manoeuvring?

P.S.: congratulations for maintaining this thread alive for so long and, in the process, amassing an impressive amount of precious information about AB GO! challenges.

waze
    @wazemank

Hi @jorge-freeman-1, I’m not sure but I think you’ve to use Hal (twice?), but don’t remember; maybe some expert racer here could help you.

janmej
    @janmej

@jorge-freeman-1 is that the challenge called splat 40 fruits without steering? Have you tried not to steer at all? Just let the kart move forward, it’ll bump against everything, but in my experience you’ll reach the 40 some how. Just release the kart and let it run wild :-).

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

Hi @janmej!

Yes, it’s that one. I’ve tried “automatic piloting” (and much more, BTW…) but it doesn’t work out because most of the times bumping against the walls resets the counting. It seems like it is taken like steering by the game so the next fruit(s) you slat are not added to the previous counting. Most of the times after bumping against a wall the counting will restart from 0 for the next fruit splatting.
    I’ve even tried to use some birds special abilities to avoid bumping (Stella, King Pig and Bubbles) but with no success.

@wazemank
    ~ Thank you!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@jorge-freeman-1 – Definitely use Hal, as @wazemank said. His “hurricane” will collect the fruits for you. You may have to use him twice, so be strategic about where you aim the hurricane. And especially for Track 2, make sure that you get the first fruits in the air with your kart.

janmej
    @janmej

Btw @dbkraemer and abe, congrats you two. More than 80k. Watch out, captain @ABGoFast!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

D’oh! We were trying to sneak up on him while he is still in his Super Bowl Championship euphoria, @janmej!!! Thanks a lot! LOL :)

janmej
    @janmej

Hahaha sorry @dbkraemer, make sure you guys land on something 4-ish. He’ll get dizzy and will never notice.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @jorge-freeman-1 you have come to the right place!

Track 2
    Use Hal’s tornado and trigger it twice in a row: 1st at the group of fruits at the end of the first wooden ramp and second at the longest trail of fruits immediately after landing from that ramp.

Track 3
    Again, you must use Hal’s tornado. You Have to avoid all fruits until the 5 before the 2nd to last group. Take those 5 keeping a direction aiming to the beak of the Bomb shaped balloon (if you fail to get all 5 fruits restart). You don’t have to steer at all during flight or it’s over.

As soon as you land on the long ramp unleash Hal’s tornado to get the 35 fruits, but the only way to get all 35 is when your kart hits the post on the right immediately at the beginning of the ramp.

By hitting this post, the kart in fact bounces back on the middle of the ramp without falling down (if you fall down the tornado stops crushing the fruits).

The key of passing the “Splat 40 in a row” is really to hit the post on the right of the long ramp and unleash the tornado just before hitting it. It is insanely frustrating, because it is very difficult and luck dependant to hit that post without falling down because you cannot steer at all while flying.

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGofast your ghost is acting weird.. (Imagine what this sounds like to an outsider)… It gets stuck on Sub zero track 1. So glitchy this game is.

@Oldschool
    is it your summer holiday that’s over now? Funny to think about with snowy -5 degrees celcius here in Copenhagen.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.