ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast man that would be awesome if you could share gems/coins with your teammates and was nice of you to suggest the idea to Rovio. I figured out you can buy cart upgrades with gems…just need to completely run out of coins first. :( Also, haha I had a feeling the logo might grow on you…Looks pretty bada-double-dollar-signs out on the track.

My RR cart was in the shop all day and thanks to @dbkraemer’s peace offering of a cart repair she’s all fixed up and even has a couple more upgrades added to her. Of course it was too late to call off my partner on crime before all was settled.

@espejo123
    sorry about the circumstances but I gotta back our team captain on this one…either way it’s just too much risk.

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer and @phoenix6 I had nothing to do with it. You just don’t know what happens when you unleash the righteous wrath of a 3-year old Stella fan.

Which reminds me, if you see my ghost in the near future using Stella or Bubbles, releasing the SPs a lot, and being somewhat out of control on the tracks, you’ll know that she has figured out the code for my ipad as has happened a few times during the last days…

janmej
    @janmej

@espejo123 Sorry, it didn’t work out, young man. Keep your head up, and race clean.

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 and @dbkraemer Big news! I crashed on a track today (not news). Usually that causes the egg counter to land on ZERO. But not today! I crashed on sub zero, as usual, and nothing happened. Just a crash, restarting the app, and nothing just normal egg count… – I hope Rovio sometimes reads the fansite and realise how bad things are when users are celebrating crashes.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast @@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @jannej @phoenix6 @platium.
    Finally @grimmjow . Return my questioning..!!! But he doesn’t say if he will come backLater or so !!!
    I asked : if he leave the game or just the Team Multiplayer.!! Because we see some days ago some one was Racing. Even I asked if he change his name!!
    He said this.
    I have always trouble with 2 profil: one in our Team and one alone…
    This is what he said.????

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @wazemank @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @grimmjow

At 60,000 I/we/me/us have our sights set on @janmej and her little meatball. Keep looking over your shoulder tiny Stella lover and hit that special power! You’re gonna need it! (Yes, I may still be upset about “the hit”) :)

oldschool
    @oldschool

I am seeing a bunch of profiles with quite low race and trophy counts, but several thousand eggs. Like, 400 races, 20 trophies, 40000 eggs. Or some weird things, like 1000 races, 4000 trophies. I guess they can edit almost any value in one’s account.

I’ve heard one of you mentioning some crashes and duplicated accounts. This happened to me once: the game crashed and my team could have me and my ghost running at the same time. The ghost seemed to perform poorly. Either the ghost trajectories are messed up, or maybe Rovio simply has a bot impersonate your profile, so to speak. I suspect the issue is the trajectories, which are not properly compensated as they move recorded races among diferent grid positions. One probably crashes on walls if the grid position is not close to the center.

I don’t know why I still play the game. It is a mess, at the moment.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Congratulations @wazemank on getting 25,000 Golden Eggs! Bonus points for hitting it exactly :)

Hi @oldschool – What team are you on? I don’t recall ever racing against you…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @wazemank @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

Sorry I didn’t race yesterday and collect my usual 1,000 eggs. I was dealing with the press and the recent accusations against are team using “deflated tires” … I mean c’mon! That might work for a certain star NFL football QB who may or may not be named Tom Brady but in the world of kart racin’ jezz!!.. haters gotta hate .. winners gotta win! That’s all we do … wooo!

Belated congrats to my favorite split personality DBK & ABE for 60,000 eggs … the force is strong within one of you and the other is just along for the ride!

@oldschool
    — I remember you from the DONKOS race team and some prior posts … are you still racing with them? Interested in a change? if you go more than 13,391 eggs we might have a spot for ya :) The team ABGOFAST is all AB Nesters here and were tagged at top of the posting. Always looking for honest / no cheat code or hack racers. We have 2 spots used up right now on our team due to the duplicate account issue so until we find someone honest with more than 13,391 eggs, we race with “9” (8 since @dbkraemer racers under two Rovio accounts)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @wazemank @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

Since @nacho18 wasn’t sure if @grimmjow was looking to return, I reached out to him this morning as I noticed we were both on the site. While I still can’t figure out how his identity got removed from the team. He told me he hasn’t played multi-player in some time and was okay with removal happening. His double identity issues with Rovio remains an open ticket (not a surprise given @alcusto is waiting for resolution too). I don’t think he will be rejoining us soon. The door is always open for a return in with a future ABGo game update … cheers @grimmjow :)

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer congrats to you and mr. Cardboard. Bring it on! Let’s go and play ‘angel burst’ as little meatball insists it’s called.

@oldschool
    I remember you too. Very legit, and a non PU user. Come and join us!

oldschool
    @oldschool

As @abgofast said, I am from Donkos. I am still racing with them, but only 2 racers are still active.

I will accept your kind offer. Will miss racing against you, though.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool … I’ve opened up the spot on our team…it’s public so please look to join quickly…i’ll watch to ensure it’s you

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool … if you could share a bit about yourself to our team ….First name, country, device used to play the game … I’ll do introductions to the names you’ll see in the game …

So here’s the ABGOFAST team (in order of them joining me):

ABGOFAST aka @abgofast aka Mike – M – From Canada – Android

Alfredo aka @alcusto aka Champion of Challenges – M – From Monaco with strong ties to Italy – Android

dbkramer aka Abe_Goracer aka @dbkraemer aka Doug – M – From USA – iOS

Platium aka @platium aka Wai Kim – M – From Singapore – iOS

Nacho18 aka @nacho18 aka Ignacio – M – In USA with strong ties to Mexico – iOS

Janmej aka @janmej aka Jane aka Queen of Multiplayer – F – From Denmark – iOS –
    special shout out to little @janmej (Jane’s toddler who gets to launch the special powers when they race together :)

Phoenix aka @phoenix6 aka Jason aka Grand Master Racer – M – From Wisconsin, USA – Android

Wazemank aka @wazemank aka Waze Birds – M – A post on here once said “Hi from Spain” but facebook says London, England so I’m not really sure whether this Waze Bird flies between the two spots and calls this home!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. I do support all your desicions : was fine about Victor . We are Very Legit. And we’ll Remain upstanding always; about @oldschool is fine too ; I did check up and him is already on our team. Good choice.

@oldschool
    : Welcome to Our team : #1 : without Cheaters and Hackers . We are 100% Legit! Period : we Also are a Very functional and With Great Diversity of Cultures : so we are Multicultural . It will be okay if you says were you come from ; Country and something else if you want.

@wazemank
    . Congratulations for your big 25000 GE’s you are great even without 11 Karts. I do respect very Much your enormeus Racing : you still very Competitive . Keep Go!in Fast.

@dbkraemer
    . Congrats for your 60000 GE’s you are so close to Janmej and Abgofast .

@alcusto
    you Go! Fast with your Racer A over 15000 and more . Great !

@platium
    : seems like you have same Problems like me. With so much Bugs Plaged on the game. Anyway keep Racing Oftenly .

@janmej
    . I do try your tips on SuZero but my Game still : bad with these Plaged Bugs : still crashing ; a lot Re-restarts . And so much waiting for Race. You are Go!ing very well. Please keep infoming your tips to DBK and me ; and all the team.

@phoenix6
    I still Racing with you on the Side ..!! But some times you go too Fast : I don’t know if is your Ghost or you but seems ; you are using special Power 2 or 3 times during the Regular Race…!!! So hard to catch you I need to use special Power too . But good racing with you.

Hey Team please Keep Go!in Fast.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Hello @nacho18 @abgofast, and everyone else,

My name is Jorge. I’m from Brazil, and play under Android OS (a tablet).

I’m happy to be with you, but I was right on one thing: now it is less challenging! The few teams which would be challenging would be ABGoFast and Buck Naked, the latter mostly due to PU use. Still, I see they usually choose ghosts using PUs, perhaps due to selecting the ones with fastest times.

I’d like to keep following @alcusto’s view of avoiding PUs. But now one can also view videos and be granted an extra special power use. What’s your view on those? I was using those while in Donkos for the Seedway tracks, selecting Chuck, and it was really strong. It’s near impossible lose this way.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @wazemank @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @oldschool

Welcome Jorge to TEAM ABGOFAST! Raced a few Sub Zero tracks with you already. Both of us winning 1 time each. As you use Android, so do I. If you want competition on the weekly tourneys, accept my friend request here and I’ll share via private message my facebook information for you to friend me. (@wazemank, @phoenix6 and @alcusto are also Android users).

Here is the long story about PUs and when we started to use them as a team. When the team multi-player game first came out, we all were saving PUs for single player challenges due to the price/gem and they were not free. We chose not to use them in multi-player.

Then came the cheaters and hackers into the game so many of us started to use them to compete against these jerks. After version 1.5 came out, the team was really doing well…we got to the #1 overall ranking and enjoying the great friendship that came along with theses results.

We then needed motivation to stay on top! We decided to have friendly competitions amongst us. If you look back in the forum, you’ll see the fun. This is where some of the nick names have come from. This is also when we started to use PUs more frequently….to see who could get the most eggs or most wins in a week. I think our ghost still reflect this fun as many of us stopped using PUs.

Then….the WTFUPDATE happened before Christmas to version 1.6. Disaster for just about everyone. I lost everything that put me in the pit stop for 3 weeks till Rovio restore my account (thank goodness!). Some of the users lost many karts or downgraded karts (@wazemank, @phoenix6, @platium)…others suffering this duplicate identity problem (@alcusto) and iOS users still experience constant game freezes & crashes plus their golden egg counts reset to zero (@dbkraemer, @jamej, @nacho18). So we put the competitions on hold till we could all get our problems fixed.

All of this madness made us “friends” with Rovio support people. They promised to more than one of us that an update to address the cheaters on the leader board. We hope next update official game update makes them disappear and ABGOFAST will show up #1 again.

I think we all agree to reduce the use of PUs as they’re not need against the weak / hacker teams. Since you can use them for “free” after a video, there is no harm to use them from time to time. Special powers are fun to use too. No big deal. I prefer to race without either one and rotate through all the bird drivers race after race. I’ve had success with it and it works for me.

When everyone’s tech problems are behind them, we’ll likely start our competition again. The teammate who picks the competition gets to tell us the rules for his or her challenge (i.e. with or without PUs and special powers). Then we follow the rules set forward. That’s the other way we make sure it’s fair competition amongst us.

oldschool
    @oldschool

The weekly challenge sound fun, but they often give out karts, so it may be a problem. Perhaps people can put their scores over here – or a specific thread – so we can know who wins, without preventing them from getting bonuses.

Edit: I do have a few challenges pending due to not having friends who have beaten certain levels. But getting past those challenges demands that they don’t have too high a score, which happens naturally since they add 1000 points to the score each time.

janmej
    @janmej

@oldschool welcome to the team. You’re right about the game being rather unchallenging when we only face cheaters. How ever it’s good fun to be onboard here, so I’ll definitely keep racing to keep up the team spirit. And about the PUs, my take is that you just do as you see fit (and suffer my teasing from time to time :))

@nacho18
    good man, you keep on going despite all the hardship. I’m just happy everytime I see your score has gone up.

@alcusto
    It’s good to have you back. For the last hour I’ve been riding along side you. You seem to be enjoying the Hog Rod L4.

@all Racer called Breizhad (I think, from which cheater team I cannot recall) is actually quite good, even without PUs! So watch out!

And I wouldn’t mind posting my weekly tournament results here since @platium and @dbkraemer never took up the challenge…

waze
    @wazemank

Well done @abgofast, I support your decision on espejo123, no cheaters in this group. Btw, although my fake FB profile indicates London, I’m from Spain.

Bienvenido Jorge, welcome @oldschool! Another Android player, good! You’re right, now it’s less challenging because the 5 teams ahead are cheaters with low skills and we only compete against them. If you want really big challenges, friend this team’s Android players in Facebook (@abgofast @phoenix6 @wazemank @alcusto) and try to beat us in the weekly tournaments. I will give you my FB data by private message.
    By the way, after the “great” Christmas update, I lost several karts, so I decided to change my nickname in ABGo to WTFUPDATE until Rovio restore them.

@oldschool
    @janmej, If you want to post your weekly’s scores, there is a specific thread: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/abgo-weekly-tournaments-scores/page/8/. I’m going to do it now.

Go fast!

oldschool
    @oldschool

I lost a bunch of karts, too, @wazemark. I believe I lost the first 2 karts from all episodes. The third ones look like they are gone, but they are available as #4 karts, now. A few of those are the fastest ones available, I believe.

I ended up not buying the 3rd kart for the Sub Zero episode because it looked slow, from the tests from daily events. I’m using the second kart there, if I recall correctly.

I may wait before adding you to Facebook since we will miss the free karts this way. Rovio gives them away from time to time. I might have a couple more if I didn’t refuse to use power-ups for the impossible ones.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Congratulations on grabbing 75,000 Golden Eggs. Although, in my opinion, hitting the 057 was the greater achievement. I am a huge fan of palindromes. Don’t think for a minute that that went unnoticed :)

And @nacho18 – a belated congratulations on having started probably the most successful thread on the Nest, with over 2,000 replies! @abgofast made us a team, but you made this feel like a home :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer — call me Master of Palindromes cause my efforts to add my daily 1,000 GEs have moved my score from 75,057 to 76,067 ! I’m stopping for now completely happy with back-to-back palindromes challenge completed (that’s a real thing right?) … can I achieve 77,077 to get the triple crown??? I kinda of want to hit 77,777 cause I missed out on 66,666 by two lol

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast..!!! When you Reach 77,077 you’ll be the PhD on ” Palimdromes ” !!! Ja! Ja! Ja!!!

But when you Reach 88,088 and 99,099 you’ll be ” the King of Palimdrones ”
    For sure I’ll see you downthere …!!! When and hope ..!!! I don’t know.
    Happy Racing !!! And don’t forget to Go! fast

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej. Got it !! I race vs breizhad ,!! You Rigth he is really good.!! But I thing maybe is a cheater : because use acceleration to much times maybe use the pu’s several times during Single Race. His team Call : Power5!! Hey @team take care of this Racer.!! Okay. I did won this guy Twice : but on the very near End Race using PO’s of acceleration !!

Even I race today with @oldschool . He is faster was on Episode Air !! Great Race!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,001 through 2,025 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.