ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey. : Both of You Guys. @angryde and @dbkraemer : I see on the horizon all the Racetrack : a lot Dust because of you : running ..!!!! All over ..!!! Excuse me : Racing all over …!! So youn pee after racing behind all over your shoreline ..!!! Yes one. At the time but left our Racetrack Cleaned. !!!! Okay …!!! JA JA JA JA . You guys are So Funny Mocking yourself ..!!!! Hey Buddies. Keep Racing and Jocking at the time : so we Can Laugh .!! Once and While…!!

@platium
    . Excelent your Panoramic. Definition and very descriptive your Opinion over Karts : I am wonder for the New Karts on ” SubZero ” I have only 2 : and Need 3 more for Passing Challenges that Requires 5 Karts …!!! I thing so!! You already passed all those Challenges and you have the the Karts on your ” Garage ” !!!!

We’ll nice to have from you all that Great Info. On Karts . That Info. Is Welcome to our Racetracks .

@abgofast
    , @wazemank, @angryde, @dbkraemer, @alcusto, @grimmjow, @aftarquino, @kamenev-spbgma , and @leonardo-peixot. : sorry if I forgot some one else . PLEASE READ ABOVE THE INFORMATION AND THE VERY DESCRIPTIVE DEFINITION ON : Karts. : From @platium..!!! The info . It’s on Page # 37 . If you Want to Add Something else Go! Ahead !!! We need more Participation and Cooperation . On description on Characters and Karts .
    Forget it about :Sponsorship …!!! We can Help Ouserlf by these Way : our Info. Day by Day it’s Getting much Better. .. So Thanks : @platium and @angryde for Your Great Contribution!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 my amigo, what are you doing still here? Mexico is starting to play soon in the World Cup. Park your kart and watch it. Lol!

angryde
    @angryde

Yo all… I had the pleasure of seeing DB’s missus today. He’s a lucky man, that’s for sure. =D

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angryde/album/picture/9615/

nacho18
    @nacho18

Yes…!!! @alcusto…!!! Watching the Game..!!! I was very Nerveous . We got 2 Great Goals ..!!! And the referee invalided both : we didn’t be on Offside …!!! No good Colombian Referee !!!! Well my Karts will be parking Every time my Soccer Team plays…..!!!! That’s the reason I was Racing Hard and finish 720 Challenges ” Master Challenges ” Before start the Soccer Tournament . VAMOS TODA LA ITALIA BAMBINO!!!

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer. Totally, bro, totally. Pwnage right there! =D

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@nacho18

Congrats on the big milestone!

I hit 1006 challenges:

195 / 280 / 189 / 262 / 80

No IAPs or Telepods, ever!

I have passed the “5 kart challenge” for all levels of Seedway, Rocky Road and I could for Stunt, but waiting before the final upgrade. This without actually having 5 karts. Next up, I have almost enough gems to get a third kart in SubZero. I will finally open the 3rd track there.

If you want my advice on karts, check out the thread I started quite a while ago. Don’t upgrade them. Period! Until you get to all 3 “5 kart challenges” for that track.

Happy driving!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Congrats to all on hitting personal achievements especially our leader @nacho18 getting 720 & a Mexican football win ;)

@pba2014
    and @dbkraemer joining the 1,000 club or newly named Raceaholics Club! I’ll show you the secret club handshake as well as our 12 step program

I’m up to 1,215

288-258-247-253-169

ABGoFast Quick Bio:

+ Nationality: Canadian
    + Primary Sponsor: Rovio
    + Motto: “Go Fast or Get Out of the Way”
    + Driving Influences: Gilles and Jacques Villeneuve
    + Fav Bird Driver: Red … he’s Canadian bird eh? red and white baby!
    + ABGo Love: Driftin’ & Goin’ Fast
    + ABGo Hate: Use All Power Ups – 3 Races

+ Current Episode : Seedway – Track #1 and #2
    + Current Kart: Max’d out Big Bang L6 (thanks weekly tourney #1)
    + Current Challenge # 288
    + Current Race Mode: Race Challenge #59 (both tracks)
    + Next challenge: Collect 750 coins (both tracks)

+ Next mission: 300 Seedway Challenges
    + Long Term goal: World AB Go! domination … 1,300 Challenges!

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hello all of you guys!
    My personal congrats to you, our leader @nacho18 with your 720!

I made my personal first big goal, 1014 = 231 – 230 – 187 – 200 – 166/

@dbkraemer
    , I finally could jump more than 500 meters.. it was 634 meters, i found a little bit better place for the longest jump. It was between two big ice columns closer to the end of track.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@kamenev-spbgma – Great job! And now we know where to go when the challenge says “Jump 600M in one jump”! Because you know that one is coming up sometime… :)

Philly
    @philhayler

I’ve finally hit the 1500 mark!

292 259 267 210 222

nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler . Is 1250 !!! Isn’t….. You need. 250 More to Hit 1500.. Rigth.!!!!!

waze
    @wazemank

@philhayler I think you want to say 1,250… BTW thanks for last lucky boxes!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Perhaps @philhayler was converting dollars to pounds. :)

Either way, I still look at those numbers and say “Holy crap!”. Nicely done, @philhayler!!!!!

platium
    @platium

congrats @philhayler!!!

@ABGofast
    time to unleash your kart!!! STOP WATCHING WORLD CUP… Opps… I am watching AGrentina vs Bosnia now…. hahah…

i’m still trying to breach 1200!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

Congrats! @philhayler with 1,250 … moving up to the #1 ranking

Only a few car lengths behind you with 1,246 (305 – 268 – 247 – 257 – 169)

Achieved my mission of 300 Seedway challenges and was going to focus on 300 Rocky Road challenges next but seems it’s my best interest to move on with Sub Zero challenges as Phil has me beat 222 vs 169 on this episode.

Seems kinda of lame for me to bring out the snow sled karts in June / summer time given it’s only about a two week season here in Canada … lol

Philly
    @philhayler

Oooops!! Yep meant to say 1250 :/

And thanks guys! :) just as well I’m no football fan and have plenty time on
    My hands atm. Feel free to send along lucky boxes

So. Next challenge? 1500?

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast @philhayler Congrats lads on your sterling achievements. I’m definitely heading up the rear of the pack… more than a little demoralised by my lack of progress.

(881) – 148 – 209 – 200 – 191 – 133

Question – you blokes with the massive numbers on Speedway… like over 300. How? Do the challenges open-up again once you get through the first round of ‘Use King Sling 7x in a Row’ (?) I realise that ‘Use all Power-Ups 3x Races in a Row’ follows soon after… BUT… after that… do the challenges become a little more reasonable..? They must, surely?

T1 -RACE-28, T1-TB-30, T1-FS-22, T2-RACE-28, T2-TB-25, T2-FS-21.

All roadblocked on ‘Use King Sling Power-Up 7x in a Row.’

2,201 gems farmed… uurrgghh, what a grind!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde
    My own experience with Seedway shows that after a ‘Use all Power-Ups 3x Races in a Row’ you have usually 10 rounds until the next ‘Use all Power-Ups 3x Races in a Row’.
    The problem is that within those 10 rounds they also squeeze twice the infamous ‘Use King Sling 7x in a Row’. Yeah man, it’s a gem massacre out there!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde @alcusto

Confirming the same experience. With 305 complete, I’m again locked down with “use all power ups 3x Races”

I went from Challenge #53 to #63 on Seedway Track #1 and #2 on the “Race” item

I also went 9 challenges #51 to #60 on Track #1 – Fruit Splat before it returned and again on challenge #32 to #41 on Track #2 – Fruit Splat

But also got the “King Sling x7 in a row” squeeze about 7/8 races in…it’s usually paired up with the “Use 50 boost pad” lame / long challenge.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Home from the work day and moved to 1,250 challenges now.

350-271-247-257-170

Probably still trailing @philhayler but the milestone is completed

Exciting news about the Transformers – Angry Birds game … rumors are now fact … it would be cool if it was a racing game add-on for ABGo! My guess is it will have a racing component when they’re transform to vehicles but a classic flinging component when they’re robot birds/pigs. Possibilities are endless.

A great day for me since they’re combining my favorite “childhood age” toy with my favorite “grown-up age” video game series! It means I never really have to grow-up :D

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast @alcusto Thanks for the feedback, lads. =D Yeah, pretty much what I assumed – around there or thereabouts. @dbkraemer If you say ‘holy crap,’ dude, imagine what I say! Lulz.

Philly
    @philhayler

Not that far behind – I’m on 1255. But you have great opportunity to catch up as I’ll be in Ibiza for two weeks!! :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18
    My amigooooooo, what an amazing match for Mexico.
    Super Ochoa!!!! Congratulations!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto. MUCHAS GRACIAS MI AMIGO. Yes Ochoa was a Giant Soccer hero.!!! He is Really Smazing : and Come in more From Him.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.