ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@philhayler. Damn, mate, that’s beyond harsh… I have no words. =( I know it sounds lame as hell… but Rovio has taken pity on some folks in the past… maybe they can help you recover your account/progress..? Honestly, man, I feel your pain. =(

nacho18
    @nacho18

Ohh no @philhayler …!!! What you ; mean Everything it’s Gone.
    What happens this time …!! Sir ..!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi..! I am 572 Ch. Done ..!!! And there are 577 Reply to Date ..!’n who is behind me !!!

Two Catastrophic. Happens :

@alcusto
    . Losing 1500 Gems!!!

@philhayler
    .!!! Everything is Gone ..!!! So what !!!

What’s next!!!

And you ROVIO !!! What do you Care about this Great Team!!! Do you want to Kill us!!

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer. Congrats on the smashing the 720, bro! I’m so close I can almost taste it! =)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler ..!! Wait a minute ..!! You said your phone it’s lose you progress !!!.!!! Some hours ago : you said : this. ” I am Playing on iPad ..!!! Are you playing. This Game in two devices!!!!
    Hope yes ..!!! Worry about one .,!! Not about Two!!!!
    Ohh my good Sir!!!

Philly
    @philhayler

I do not own an Ipad (I wish!) just iPhone. And I don’t even back up to iTunes. I still not have any thing back – am extremely very gutted :( 5 months progress GONE

nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemer . Congrats over your milestone 720 . I have little. Envy !! Sir you are on ” Know on the Elite Group of Drivers ” so good men!!!

Hey € @angryde !!! You are the”” Australian. for Beer ” if yes : SALUD MEN . No just kidding you. Well . We need some one like you to be Comic us!!! Good point !! On yours comment buddy !!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler ..!!! Did you make a Back Up before the happenstance !! If yes you can try to recover again .
    Ask the Admins. In this site angrybirdsnest : maybe they can help you.!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler
    Damn man, that’s even worse than what happened to me when I lost 1,500 gems through a stupid button press. I fully sympathize with your feeling bro. Try send a support request to Rovio. They might help you recover your loss. They promised to give me back almost all of my lost gems even though I’m still waiting for that to be true.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler
    I’m pretty sure that Rovio does have a backup utility in their servers which they will use to recover lost data from users in situations like yours. If so, it should be easy for them to reinstate a backup of your progress before the problem arose. Be optimistic and go ahead contacting them. All the best!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast, @grimmjow, @wazemank
    Hi guys, I’m receiving lucky boxes from unknown racers which I believe are you.
    I read the following description when receiving these unknown lucky boxes: “ME SENT YOU A LUCKY BOX” or “SENT YOU A LUCKY BOX”.
    I think that this happens when no email has been set up to be visible in your account.
    Please can you set up one otherwise we don’t understand whom of you sent us a present. Thanks!

waze
    @wazemank

@alcusto Yes, I’ve sent you some lucky boxes… I have just put visible what you comment so tell me please if next lucky boxes I will send you have that “Me” or my user name.

By the way, I have also received some of lucky boxes in this format (Me sent you a lucky box) and don’t know who has sent them. So, hope your tip is valid and other guys will fix it. Thanks!

Philly
    @philhayler

Phew! Everything is back – thanks to a very swift response from Rovio. They may get a hard time from us with updates and bugs but I’m impressed with their speedy actions. I almost CRIED! :) but all smiles now :))

angryde
    @angryde

@alcusto @wazemank Hi lads, you may want to read my post from about 1.5 hours ago. ‘Me’ and ‘…blank…’ are the Rovio bot(s) bouncing back lucky boxes that you’ve sent to users with (either) (a) pending invitations or (b) active FB email bugs. =) I capitalise on this glitch by deliberately sending lucky boxes to FB accounts frozen on ‘invite/pending’ status! =) @philhayler Congrats, bro! I’m so happy for you! =)

platium
    @platium

@leonardo-peixot congrats!!! some challenges can be auto played!!! like use 50 boost pads, collect 750 coins!!!

@angryde
    ues if use share lucky boxes to INVITE, you will have it at the end!!!

@philhayler
    great!!!

@alcusto
    ” ME SEND YOU A LUCKY BOX” is that you share with someone who is not playing!!! I get this when I got no FB friends playing ABGO and I try to invite them!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18

Update on progress to 1,028 completed

Seedway 240, Rocky Road 237, Air 218, Stunt 239 and Sub Zero 94

On Rocky Road, running into a bug … race challenge #29 on both track #1 & #2 ask you to “spend more time drifting than not”. When you get over 50% on this, you get credit during the race for completing the challenge. When you finish, the check box is blank and you don’t get credit for moving forward. I remember this bug from earlier in my quest and eventually, I got the check mark on both. I think the challenge is really “finish race with more than 50% of time spent drifting”. Therefore, if you get your check early in race and then don’t drift later, the % falls under 50 and you don’t pass it. Even though, in the race, it seems you’re done. I’m trying to finish at 50-55% right at the finish line to prove my theory.

On Sub Zero, the bug of beating friends score is odd one. I beat @alcusto score but didn’t get credit. Then when @wazemank scores showed up and I beat his, I did get credit. Weird!

So far so good as I’ve got no TIC but a few HToP as I can’t seem to conquer @alcusto’s score on Sub Zero Track #3 Ice Splat … curses :)

BTW…the “Crazy Android Trio” aka C.A.T.??? (abgofast, wazemark and alcusto) are in an absolute dog…err cat fight? for the 3 podium spots this weeks challenge. Shame you iOS users can’t see the result. It’s worth putting down some “pay per view” dollars! haha

With 3 days left..it’s anyone’s week:

1 – abgofast 657,426
    2 – wazemank 657,067 – yup only a 359 point lead
    3 – alcusto 642,760

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler
    So happy for you mate!

@angryde
    and @platium
    When I send lucky boxes to an “invite” friend (I usually send only the bird coins lucky boxes to these as I don’t think they are valuable to any friend racer), I get the box back from my email account not from a ME or blank account.

@wazemank

Argh mate, I still cannot see your scores appearing! Why?!

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast C.A.T … Meow!! Valid name until a fourth crazy android driver arrives… but I like it. lol
    Moreover, as you have so many challenges done, I think I’ll never get those “beat @abgofast’s score” challenges :(

@alcusto
    I can see yours, don’t know the reason you cannot see mine… Maybe unistalling ABGo and installing again???

nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler. Really impressed with that Great notice ” Sir “.. I’ll give you a tip.

ALL IOS USERS FORMALLY HAVE TO USE I CLOUD.!!! Yes if You don’t have I Cloud. Please Installed then Make ” BACK UP ” very very often like 2 or 3 times a month..! I do ..!!! You know Why .
    Because I have almost all ROVIO. AB GAMES; except One not Epic !!! And I won’t do it , no Epic for me!
    So install your iCloud then make back up!!
    IOS : User have that Great tool !!! Is yours !!!!!!.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast

@platium

@wazemank

@alcusto

@angryde

You Guys about Send you Lucky Boxes !!!!
    Me Send you !!! I do have once and while too !! What I see positive it’s the Picture !!! So that ; for me it’s like I can ID who send me that ” Box !!

cholewap
    @cholewap

@philhayler

Rovio Account ??

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello every one. I have a great notice to tell you : yesterday I went Shoping to Apple store . I got a New iPad Air 128 GB.!!!
    Because my old one : it’s 3 Generation 32 GB. And Has very little room I Spent 27GB and I have only 1.28 GB Available …!!! So with a new. One and bigger room I’ll. get up more chances to do it . But I’ll go slowly..!!

I see a lot Diferences bigger sound , very fast more Crispy Pic. I really Enjoying my New Device.!!!

platium
    @platium

FINALLY the Series 2 Karts are in SINAGPORE…

Time for SubZero “anything with 3 Karts”!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium . Would you please take a Picture then Download on here . I am wonder about ” SubZero ” Karts Series2. I want those toys. Also if you can describe how they come : type of Packs : like Multi-Pack or individual Pack.!!! Please let us know .!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : all of you.

@platium

@abgofast

@alcusto

@wazemank

@angryde

@dbkraemer

@philhayler

@pba2014

@grimmjow

@cosmo2503

@leonardo-peixot

@cholewap

@kamenev-spbgma

@aftarquino
    …!!! I thing I got most drivers are here on this topic!!!

I am on big problem. About Lucky Boxes …!!! I just got 2 on SubZero : I send it the first one to ; my dearest friend @alcusto one King Sligthshot ; the second one to @wazemank an other good friend of my …!!! It was 5 Gems..!!! My big Problem it’s this :

I have been recently 11 Friends on Facebook : ..!!! So I don’t have to many on Facebook ; I see some people have thousands …!!!

I thing we can Start to Follow a Kinda little rule: this one..!!

– Send Lucky Boxes one At Time or one by one about Friends!!!
    – About Gems …!! I thing all of us need Gems . Because most of us are Harvesting Gems. But sone are very belong ; and need or hundreds or even Thousand to achive the crueling 7x and 3x…!! So I thing we can given them !! When they need the most ..!!!
    – special Powers , Coins ..!! To every one ; not significant election for.!!!
    – Skip next Challenge …!!! This one It’s the Great one ..!!! Every one need it ..!!! To Pass for !!!! I do Whan it..!! And you and you !!! Who’s. Next. Sorry I don’t know How to Handle this Particular One ..!!! Do you !!! Tips about it !!!

So !!! Need tips !! Need Guidelines to Follow Tips . On this Big Matter. I am not worry ..!!! But I am worry!!!

Next: Lucky Boxes : Should I send to… But this guy need it …!!! O My what’s is my doing !!!!

Do you understand me . What I Mean .!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.