ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,501 through 2,525 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@jorge-freeman-1 Does that mean that you’re actually able to race? Lucky you!

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@janmej ~ I can race on the individual multiplayer only… The teams one gives connection error…

Arus73
    @alcusto

dear All I have not been able to race either the single or team multiplayer in the last 3 days. The fake no connection issue is cursing my game…I’m afraid I cannot help the team improving its score

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @abgofast . Same here I can’t Race . Searching is too slow . Then come in up a sign With Coonection failed; try later again; my score is too poor ; know I feel so poorly with my contribution of GE’s .
    Wonder is ROVIO or the server ; not Recognose our Team Yet. What a chaos and disaster . !!!!

platium
    @platium

I can play but not every time.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1

Abe has joined @stevep on SveeCZkyOne and is able to race team multi-player. DBK cannot race team multi-player as a member of ABGoWhateverTodaysNameIs… :(

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

It’s working! Yuuupiiiiii!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1

Yes, as @Jorge-freeman-1 shows above, team multi-player for ABGOFORIT is now working. Although every race seems to be against Buck Naked…

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast @dbkraemer @alcusto @platium @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @nacho18 @phoenix6

The app is working again! As luck would have it little meatball’s uncle came by with custom made cupcakes for little meatball and the rest of us. Enjoy https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/album/picture/13106/

nacho18
    @nacho18

@jorge-freeman-1 @dbkraemer and @janmej : lucky you guys . I am at work ; and I play only on my iPad , but it’s at home About 6:30 Pacific time I wll enjoy Racing with you guys. See you later .

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1

I see everyone’s notes about the team multiplayer not working for them. I tried during my lunch break and it worked fine. Ironically the race selected was against Phoenix’s ABGOFAST. I didn’t have the heart to race it.

I’m literally buried now under 10 to 12 FEET of snow (yes 3 to 3.5 METERS for you metric folks). I’ve never experience a winter like this. We have 20-25 CM more today and came home after 10 hours at the office to shovel for another hour

SO….if you see my ghost driving slow and in no particular direction, it means I’ve fallen asleep at the wheel….politely honk on your way by to wake me up! Exhausted.

@janmej
    — those cupcakes are amazing! Whether uncle meatball made them or found them at a bakery they’re totally awesome! I’m sure little meatball and even you were impressed! Worthy of being one’s avatar pic in the game or here ;) I’d order some but I have a feeling they won’t ship very well over that pond between us :)

waze
    @wazemank

Playing intermittently, because I have frequent connection problems.

Thanks for these cupcakes @janmej… Delicious!

@dbkraemer
    – Yes, unfortunately, every race against Buck Naked. You cannot race multiplayer on ABGOF*** but Abe can play on SveeCZkyOne, lucky Abe. An exchange? If you join SveeCZkyOne and tell Abe to join us, maybe both of you could play multiplayer.

@abgofast
    – I know in February there will be more changes in our team’s name but… how many? Still 3 days until March begins ;)

@phoenix6
    – I hope to see you soon back on the team.

@oldschool
    – well done! I’ll try to tie you.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @dbkraemer @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1

It’s obviously variety night at AB GO, Rovio tonight (or as a liberal Dane might call it, swinger night). We are not only facing the nudists (stooooop, be a lady!), but also Abe’s new team, and Egghead. But the best part; I’ve only been racing for an hour, and I’ve already raced alongside all of you! Except for @phoenix6 of course. Come back soon!

janmej
    @janmej

Can’t believe it! I stopped racing in order to write the above, and now multiplayer is all connection failure message. That should teach me…

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @dbkraemer @platium @janmej @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1

The team is almost complete. I’ve also faced several teams. This seems to be caused by Rovio’s weird ranking algorithm, which places teams in incorrect positions. We face teams with lower egg counts due to this issue. Anyway, this is interesting, since it adds more variety and the main ones (Buck Naked and SveeCZkyOne) have ghosts using several PUs and SPs, which drops my (and our) win rate way below what it should be.

There’s a recurring bug which often prevents me from playing in team multiplayer: an invalid team loads, and the only way to proceed is to switch to solo multiplayer, or leave the app and clean its cache.

This very moment, the ranking order is right, and the nÂş1 team is ranked first!

It is funny how this has been the hottest year in recorded history, but still it was much colder in North America. I’m sweating right now, much like I have this whole last year – even in winter.

Waze, the more, the merrier! It’s nice that we stay close together, since this way we can face each other in solo multiplayer, which is fun.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep

Hi team! …. I’m going for a score of 111,111 tonight. As I got started, it’s been hit or miss on the team multiplayer functionality. Then all of a sudden, the game kept crashing and crashing. I couldn’t to anything. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it. It worked. I got back in. I found a cheater taking our open spot. He had over 1 billion result. I kicked his butt out. Oh hell no does a cheater get on this team!!!
    I wonder if this type of stuff is caused @phoenix6 problems with ABGOFAST…maybe we didn’t all get into the team before a cheater did?

I have been kicking out a lot of the low scoring “newbies” but I might end up leaving the next one that joins us….they hold the spot till @phoenix6 is ready.

Or …. @stevep … wanna join us … open invite still there?

Or …. can this ABGOFAST set is ego aside and make amends with ABE_GORACER? Rumor has it that his people have been contacted … will he answer the call? Big signing bonus and full length screen play has been put forward to his agent … he’ll play himself in his own epic film! Rumor has it the film will be called: IN ABE WE TRUST

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep

Seems I didn’t kick the cheater out fast enough cause now our team score says over 1 billion on the leaderboard :( I hope it corrects itself or I might have to remove you all from the team again and start another one …. it’s been a few days …. we need a new team! (haha kidding … I’m not going to do that again!)

edit: Our team score returned to proper result. This at least work unlike the crazy score chaos that happened to our friend Freeman when his score corrupted after the game crash.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer
     @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep

Welcome home Abe :) Then film crew should be ready for you right about the time @phoenix6 or @stevep say “Action” … then they’re expecting you on set for your movie career to start!

Seems cheater Jordan1997 was the jerk that joined us. He is now on the latest cheat team to infect the game. I purposed Corporal Pig hel-i-chopped him when given the chase to race. He felt the wrath!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast I would love to say “Action”, but please understand why I don’t-Just as soon as I did, @phoenix6 would get his problems fixed and I’d have to go in search of a team again. I wouldn’t want to put you in the position having to choose between total eggs and a loyal team member, no matter who it may be. You have my number, keep me on speed dial. Now, for a word to your super team—“You better keep racing, because I’m racing quite a few hours per day. My egg total is rising, and if you value your seat, yours better stay on the rise too!” Just kidding, guys and gal. I love racing against you, because you make me race better-I know I can’t miss a mark against you or I’ll watch you pass me, if you already haven’t. Anybody else getting tired of racing against Buck Naked? Enough talk, I gotta race!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1

Right now, team multiplayer is not working. It says I “need to be online” to proceed. I’m doing solo multiplayer, then.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast you did it again. Good job! No weak arms from shoveling I guess. It’s very weird we usually get fairly hard winters in Scandinavia. This winter we have had maybe a week of snow all in all. You seem to get it all.

@alcusto
    you’re still not able to race?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast @janmej and @all : I still can not Race on team MultyPlayer : only once and while on myself ; but cannot on a team . Afte enter to a ” Searching ” takes too longer . Not POSIBLE to race. Know on myself sometimes yet and sometimes the Screen Freese on the first Video even Whitout watching it …!! Maybe a big Bug…!!! This is not Fair and really absurd !!! Why Some Racers do and why some not all all : is this happens only on ” abgoforit ” Racers or is common on others teams!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hello team! Normally I am excited to get home on from work on a Friday evening so I can plan ahead my weekend and team racing, however, today, I have important and team changing news:

@dbkraemer
    and his alter ego Abe_Goracer have informed me that they’re retiring from the game

Doug has given us 111,000 eggs which is almost 20-25% of the team contribution result right now. This is a huge loss for us. More importantly is that we’ll likely all immediately miss his happy and humorous ways and posts to our team. So the selfish part of me wants to try and convince him to change his mind. However, I respect him and he gave me his reasons and for that I won’t.

So, now, I choose to salute and pay tribute to him.

Palindromes, Nach-indromes , spotting fast birds, and a friend with integrity & trust – he’s one of the good ones. All of these bring me a smile to my face now and without a doubt – forever :)

Thank you Doug.

I’m sure more tributes will come in off this forum or via private message. Hopefully you come back to us in the future as once a team member of ABGOFAST (ABGOFORIT) always a team member! Keep in touch please.

On this note, this captain has to take care of some business stuff, given this announcement.

I’m happy to offer @stevep a permanent place on our team. Doug requested this in his note to me, so please @stevep … feel welcome into our group and please join us. No pressure on replacing a legend..haha…drop me a note when you’re ready and I’ll open up the spot…Abe’s film career is about to start!

Once @phoenix6 has resolution on his tech issues, we’ll officially retire DBKraemer’s ghost/spot and bring back our GRAND MASTER RACER.

Thanks everyone

oldschool
    @oldschool

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1u

So we are not flagged due to that cheater who temporarily joined us?

Edit: he is leaving? Well, I can guess his reasons. He will be missed.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,501 through 2,525 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.