Ab Season – Wear

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ab Season – Wear

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Try it then and you’ll see that it won’t work.

Without a quest, your items won’t be accepted by the game and without items, your bird wear will be missing. Why don’t you be patient and change quests until you have a new quest for bird wear?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

I changed the time a lot : any quest. We speak about OLD items, missing by a BUG.
    And you, why don’t you give me juste what I want ? List + localisation.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Okay then. First calm down and tell me what bird wears are you missing. I’ll upload screenshots with the items so that you can see them.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer,

I am very quiet. Never trust a text without intonation (and a english message written by a French xD). I just had to impose my point of view because you did not want to accept what I am : somebody who tries all the possibilities before waiting. The list is higher, in my first request.

Thanks

Anonymous

@grimmjow I have lost these items as well. One thing I can tell you is that they for sure cannot be obtained again without the quests. I know because I tried getting the missing item from Stella’s costume (I remember it being the Yellow Glasses which can be found in Literacy Day) and it didn’t tally.

I’m wondering if it’s even possible to get the quests again. O.o

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Welp, I just noticed that my bird wears are missing too but out of all 3 items, the 2nd items are not there. The 1st and 3rd items are there but the 2nd items are missing. XD

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade,

Ok, thanks for your trying

@datguygamer

Lol, I just asked you how many time ? Twice or third ! And you always answer me “No, I don’t lose them” xD.

So, I’m not alone.
    I hope that you will be happy to learn that I sent a ticket to Rovio the day of the update, directly having realized this loss.
    Wait & see…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Sorry, I just thought you were asking about losing them BEFORE the update. But now I see that I have lost these as well. :P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@datguygamer, @partshade,

Rovio really s*cks :

“We are deeply sorry about the progress loss, for some unknown reason, the recent update seems to have messed things up in our cloud system here , unfortunately there is nothing we can do to restore your progress. Once again we deeply apologize for the progress loss, please bare with us. Thank you for your understanding.”

“sorry about this unexpected loss but as replied previously, the recent update has caused some problems in our system and this is why random progress loss occurs at any part of the game, that is, the same reason why you lost some bird wears. Please exercise some patience, we will forward this particular problem to our game team for further investigation so a possible solution can be found. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.”

Anonymous

@grimmjow @datguygamer

“we will forward this particular problem to our game team for further investigation so a possible solution can be found.”

No compensation? Do we even have any clue that we will be able to get these costumes back eventually??

Rovio has gone downhill…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@partshade, @datguygamer,

Update today.
    Wear are back and work but item are always missing. I think is a good deal with Rovio…
    Hope news wears work too…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimmjow Why can’t I see you in Epic forums anymore? Also I don’t play Seasons anymore, but thanks for the info.

Raizir
    @raizir

I find it funny how one of chucks costumes makes him look like PIKACHU.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Ab Season – Wear

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.