Unofficial Angry Birds Movie Forum – Latest News, Rumors, Toys, Legos, and More

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Unofficial Angry Birds Movie Forum – Latest News, Rumors, Toys, Legos, and More

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 187 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

Trailer: https://youtu.be/fpw37HP1e1U

Includes eggs, more eggs, more pigs and Mighty Eagle. Plus more scenes with our classic eight. (Without Blues, but with hatchlings from Christmas spot.)

Justadoo444
    @justadoo444

Seen it yesterday. All of it was awesome, but the ending joke I felt extended a bit too long. I’m also expecting a “Boy That Cried Wolf” situation with Red, the other birds and the pigs. (Not gonna lie, I’m personally NOT a fan of those situations at all.)

Also, I noticed that ABN is just not on the ball about all of this news anymore (They would have posted something as big as this by the next day), but that’s another topic. For now, we have a great trailer.

Mp127
    @mp127

Huge pack of toys, including back to the roots:
    http://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2016/01/toy-fair-2016-spin-masters-angry-birds.html?m=1

Plush1

Plush2

Toy3

AB2 new levels simulator, because of Inferno Pig.
    Toy4

Toy5

(1/2)

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Wow!
    First was just a picture, then trailer, Lego, plush toys, chocolates and candies, Angry Birds Action, Furniture ads, another trailer and now this!
    This “May” is going to blow up!

Mp127
    @mp127

2nd part will be after moderating.

Meanwhile I agree, Rovio will do a big blow-up with the ABMovie franchise in May, one of the biggest ones for animated movie I’ve seen in last years.

Mp127
    @mp127

Terence’s a bit too dark here imo.
    Toy6

Slingscope 2.0
    Toy7

Toy8

Also, will be talking toys.
    Toy9

Also, plushies:
    Toy10

Toy11

And, the final ones. Very visible Bomb’s tail. (I want that Stella.)
    Toy12
    2/2

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    Some stuff:
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbyAAAAJDk3Yjg1OGY2LTUxYTUtNGZmMS1hOTMxLWU0MGU4ODAzMjMxYw.jpg
    AAEAAQAAAAAAAAarAAAAJDhmZTNiZjNhLTYyYjktNDcyOC1hYWE5LTFhYzZjZjRhMDdlNA.jpg

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Some good info about AB Movie
    TYu45aTwVdEdCUGI8VelK5iN790KuOf8DmIFLSAhhd17_tuhwKguGNlxq1fdbwqWD_WHqluUWAVeLzhoBkkXzRJ7eJnJ5hgSgu4e8Q=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

leduc
    @leduc-leduc

Hello friends of the Nest,
    Check this out… You would like to see this set of RED commercialized by LEGO
    It is possible on LEGO IDEAS.
    Just make sure you SUPPORT it on https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130004 if you like.
    Thank for your help – Please share!s
    I will keep you posted on progress
    Leduc
    Visit the link above for more images

Mp127
    @mp127

@abginebird
    Short Japanese trailer, including 1 special scene in 16 secs.

Mp127
    @mp127

@abginebird Awesome short trailers! From these we can know:

-Angry Birds will use their game abilities (at least Chuck, Bomb, Matilda and Hal, but I think that Bubbles and Stella will too)
    -We have a lot of soldier pigs, but one of them has a card in his helmet. Corporal Pig?
    -Leonard is actual King Pig in movie.

One very short new scene at the end.

True Angry Birds.
    (Btw in 25 sec. over the door is very famillar looking guy on the portrait)

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    Thanks for all the info
    Also, Poppy, Dahlia And willow can be seen in one of the videos.

(in the center along with matilda)

Screenshot_2016-02-14-17-31-01.png
    I’m starting to believe that leonard is the current king pig…
    So, the movie will also reveal the story behind AB Stella.
    Right now, only luca can’t be found in the movie(yet), maybe luca is the bird who Red Kicked him into the ocean!?!?

Mp127
    @mp127

Another trailer, with big close-up into Birds vs. Pigs

Poppy gets her 5 secs on screen, with probably biggest spoiler plot: Bird Island =/= Piggy Island.
    + Mighty Eagle in attack, pigs concert with fire

BTW I really like the way Rovio/Sony went with Stella’s flock design. Stella, Poppy, Willow are my favourites from movie birds.

@abginebird
    Maybe Luca is 1:50 in that big group of hatchlings?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    Thanks for the video
    Now that’s a great trailer!
    My theories:
    1-Matilda , Stella and all the Stella flock are a part of a band! As seen in the pic above (20% chance)
    2-Golden island will be the “bird island” in AB Movie (40 % chance)
    3-The owl, is the former leader of the birds (after red taking the lead)
    4-The reason that birds are staying in piggy island is that they are still looking for the stolen eggs (maybe after blowing Leonard’s castle, the eggs will be blasted around the island – 2.2% chance)
    5-pigs invented the slingshot (this was hinted in theatrical – 2nd trailer)

Mp127
    @mp127

@abginebird 1,4 – Stella has for sure very close relation to Poppy and Matilda, as that three birds are together nearly all the time. On the other side, Willow is only once close to them (some kind of her personality?), Dahlia is still unvisible, Gale is only once seen and Luca is only ‘maybe’ in movie. (Although I think he’s that blue bird in first line of hatchlings on the left)
    I’m curious how that plot will be explained:
    -Red and The Flock must stay on Piggy Island for some reason (Be a guardians of the Piggy stupidness?)
    -Stella and her flock must be together at some point and may go to Golden Island (Well, why Matilda could left her friends just to guard eggs?)
    -Mighty Eagle? He also must migrate from BI to PI.
    -Rest of the birds? They”ll back to BI? They aren’t too angry to be on PI?

2 – Good theory, but left a lot questions: Why it doesn’t look like in ABStella? And still, what happened to rest of the birds? Bonus: If they know how to migrate, why they never meet themselves? Or maybe… behind the scenes?(Hal, Bubbles)

3 – Seems legit to me.

5 – I believe I read somewhere that in Pigs chronicles is that birds stoled the slingshot, starting the war between them – excluding pigs POV, looks legit (birds took pigs left slingshot, use it against them, starting war). Edit: It was in one of Angry Birds Comics, I don’t remember which.

Obviously, there’s one answer to everything – It wasn’t that way before, movie will explain this in new way. Three months and we’ll know the answers.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@thislilpiggy
    Thanks for the info

@mp127

According to the “sneak beak”,
    The slingshot IS invented By the pigs.
    Also:http://411mania.com/movies/the-angry-birds-movie-sneak-beak-event-recap/

Mp127
    @mp127

@thislilpiggy @abginebird Thanks for links.

How that classic “doubling” the leader (Bird Judge) could be avoided. After all it was very easy to think about it.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    Some (not new) videos:

A valentines special

Lego Reviews

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mp127
    This piggy in the picture below might be corporal pig, because he has the same card that corporal pig has on his helmet.
    PicsArt_02-26-03.26.23.jpg

red
    @icebird77

@abginebird i have a good theory! luca was not born at the time that happened.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@icebird77
    Nice, but that means that the blues are not born yet too,which it isn’t true.

red
    @icebird77

@abginebird i think luca is much younger

Mp127
    @mp127

Some kind of Movie-related news: Now Pop and Fight have in store a Movie-related icons! A test before May, maybe all of the active games will change icons to advertise the Movie?

FightMovieIcon.jpg

PopMovieIcon.jpg

BTW thanks @abginebird for the including me in OP, it’s always nice to see that my efforts are really worth.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Unofficial Angry Birds Movie Forum – Latest News, Rumors, Toys, Legos, and More

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 187 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.