AB Go “Special Power” Hit?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go “Special Power” Hit?

• In any race level after you’ve been in the top three 5 times… Then you start to complete tasks. On the 5th set of tasks is “Hit an opponent with your special power”… I can not get past this task.

I have tried using all characters that I have, including the bomb bird and the lightning bird. The latter of which i I know I have struck my opponents with lightning numerous times, but I can’t get the check box to check.

Any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Easiest with the Red bird, speeding into an opponent from behind.

btyler182
    @btyler182

Easiest with the Red bird, speeding into an opponent from behind.

I’ve tried running into opponents with every special (speed boost with red and blue birds, bubble with pink), and I’ve tried bombing them with the black bird and the lightning with the large red bird.

I will try running into them with speed boost again.

Update: Ramming into them with the red bird’s speed boost worked. Thanks!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@btyler182. First what device you are using it. Secondly; did you use Corporal Pig ; this character it’s very usefull . Just wait for ” Go ” a few seconds then go behind your opponent ; very very close then activate corporal pig special power …!! Trust me he will hit the opponent : try as many times you got it ; it will be in a few try’s . Be patient .

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

This is an interesting feedback – the ‘hit’ according to the above posts may mean ‘physical collision’ and not striking them with projectiles or lightning or other weapons.

A good test of this definition of a collision being required to fulfill the challenge

1) (As above), using Black Bird Shockwave to disable opponents
    2) Moustache Pig TMT attack
    3) Use Stella to bounce opponents into the side of a track (This is quite easy! Pull up near/beside them and activate special power).

By the feedback posted in this thread 1 and 2 would not fulfill the ‘hit’ required, but 3? I think it might since it involves ramming and not a missile/shockwave attack.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum AB Go “Special Power” Hit?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.