50k Feathers

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 50k Feathers

• The last card upgrade was 50k feathers. Today’s upgrade is also 50k feathers. Have we maxed out, for now, what it takes to upgrade the cards? Not that I mind. I had three birds that would not have upgraded today with just the feathers they had if it was going to cost 60k feathers.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • KayBird
    @kaybird

Sure would be nice if the number of feathers gets capped for a while. Chasing feathers gets monotonous at times.

Anonymous

As above, capping the max feathers is needed ASAP, additionally it would be nice to still get feathers in chests when you reach the new maximum.

I am getting fed up reaching the new max level, and then having to wait 2-4 weeks before we can start “collecting feathers” towards the next new max that will be released…..i.e., lower levels can collect feathers non stop from chests, yet those who have reached the max level get penalized (other than arena) until another new max is released!

desperados
    @desperados

Oh yes,now it takes ages from the next cards to be released,users who have max cards just have to wait and they can’t get any feathers from chests or challenges,only playing arena hundreds of times or getting to the top tower everyday options are left for collecting more feathers.

desperados
    @desperados

Lol and again it’s 50k feathers for the next cards,i guess it became a standard maybe it’ll raise again with the hat update…spent 30k for rare and legendary chests to complete the feathers for the other birds.

Snap 2017-05-27 at 02.50.45.jpg

Anonymous

Did anyone else notice that room 1136 is a 7 level stage :/ ….seems Rovio is trying for another “cash grab” with that one, in addition to one of the new boss levels that took 2 or 3 continuations to finish.

It would be great if you could return the fun to AB2 Rovio, as the direction you have been heading in for the past 6-12 months has pretty much taken all of the fun out of the game….I honestly can’t see me continuing to play for much longer :(

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I agree @chucky-2. If there’s another tier above Epic Diamond then I’m quitting this game. There’s no fun in running an endless, pointless race of repeated tracks.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @captsternn !

Slight delayed response, but I’d like to respond nonetheless! Your observations are correct, the cards won’t scale infinitely and are currently capped at 50k. I agree that it wouldn’t be fun if the progression would forever get slower.

We are working on new cool ways of progressing your birds and new reward features with even higher feather counts, so stay tuned! A lot of cool things are going to happen this summer!

Take care!
    /Hank

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I guess the “Rules” about feather will be changed yet again!!! Another attempt to beat the runaway inflation of feathers

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I still don’t get, why they wouldn’t just scale the feathers to the level you have… Why does someone get the same amount of feathers for the seventh victory with a flock power of 40 as someone with a flock power of 400?

I know what’s going to happen: they will introduce something as messes up as the ToF and then tell us what great new way to “earn” feathers we got. …and of course by earning I mean buying.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@jo-ha: I agree. Given there is no ceiling with regard to how high bird levels can get, give me a chance for 1000 feathers or black pea IPrls every 30 mins in those small chest still won’t get me that far ahead.

When we pick a card with a hat that we already have, why can’t we get 50% black pearl values instead of the minuscule amount now?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Seems to me the idea is to keep people playing, Bushy and Jo-ha. Keep people watching those videos and get people to spend real money. The vast, vast majority of players won’t discover the advantages some of us have. And they probably believe that leveling up and getting more stuff means they will have an advantage in the arena.

As for higher level cards/birds, people complained when the highest level was 9. There was nowhere else to go after that. Feathers would stack up but no longer did any good. What was the point after that? And the older versions of Angry Birds, Space, Star wars I and II, Seasons, there were only so many levels and that was that. Only option was to replay them over and over, and then after getting three stars in all the levels, what?

I like the mechanics of AB2 much better than the older versions. Now when I play them they feel clunky. I can’t even remember the last time I even opened the other versions, though I do still have them installed and do the updates, just in case. AB2 has evolved a lot since it first came out. That keeps it fresh up to a point. Bad side is that since Gravity Grove there hasn’t been much of anything really new in the way of imagination.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Don’t get me wrong: I don’t care about any caps for bird levels, I play for fun, not only to achieve some ultimate goal (e.g. level cap). But I do find it frustrating to have ridiculous high level gaps and only get minium reward – or like in AB2 rewards, that I got from the beginning on, not scaling whatsoever, no unlocking any “high level content”.

I think, I transfer a lot from full price video games on such a mobile game. But the community that plays such games grows and their needs grow as well, so it might be in order to give players such opportunities.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I am back in game after three months since I stopped playing. I managed to level up my birds to 30- 31. Could someone tell me which level is current maximum and how many feathers I need to level up from 32 to 33, 33 to 34, 34 to 35 etc..?

Anonymous

@cosmo2503 current highest bird level (card level) is 37, for an overall total max level (hats, slingshot, bird) of 69

Pretty sure the majority of the last few levels are all 50,000 feathers each.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Rovio should connect feather income (and other rewards too) with card levels (& score multipliers). If you don’t play like kind of goblin 24/7 the feather collecting is just too long process and just boring. I personally even don’t try anymore and play just for fun. And believe or not i enjoy it.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Thx @chucky-2, I reckon I need total of 2,1 million feathers for all my birds to level up to max. Even with glitch that I know it would take at least 45 hours of work on it. Of course chances to get 4 sets of 25000 black pearls for 7 birds are close to zero. I wish if I could maxed out before “coming soon” feature, but it is very unlikely.

BTW, thanks a lot for your advice on deleting storage datas on android, it works for me.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I would really like to know if there’s an AB2 player who owns all x10 hats and has not achieved this by cheating, exploits, etc.

I agree with @sambeaver: not chasing the next card level is more fun than playing only to get the feathers, because 50K is just too much. They should have stopped somewhere between 15.000-20.000 in my opinion, and even this is a lot, but achievable with the tower.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@jo-ha I believe there are such people who don’t care for money and could spend thousands dollars on game just because they want to have everything and they want it immediately.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Since birdday update about year ago ( I play since September ’15 and i had serious log-in issue and i reinstalled the game and lost all previous progress because i hadn’t FB account ) i’ve upgraded my birds to card level 27 (was it 18k feathers per bird?) without using any cheats except lady of infinites. And 15 hat sets. And i even don’t dream about x10 hats.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I’m with Cosmo, I doubt anybody playing without exploits or outright hacks would be maxed out unless they spent a ton of money. I have read stories of people ending up tens of thousands of dollars in debt to play “free” games that allow in-game purchases. I spent just over $200 on AB2. That was a long time ago, in the months right after it came out.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@cosmo2503:
    I believe you could be right. Yesterday they released a 4th of July special offer. I think you all saw it.
    If this wasn’t bought by the player community, those offers wouldn’t exist anymore. Though I have the impression, those offer’s price-perfomance ratio drop continuosly. Around christmas we were able to buy 20.000 gems for 100€, now it’s 11.000 for 109€ (plus some feathers that are more ore less worthless).

I do not judge people who buy this btw, just want to make sure, no one takes offense. I myself bought the christmas special once.

desperados
    @desperados

I would only start to buy things again with real money if they start to put unique rewards like they did earlier…like getting a custom golden avatar frame with some advantages or some unique goodies other than just buying feathers or gems.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Agreed, that’s the only thing I’ve bought myself in this game as well are those frames, with permanent rewards. I’ve gotten gem letters a few times, but that’s been a gift from the kids or wife.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 50k Feathers

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.